Multiculturalism

tfw multiculturalism is baked into your COM 231 Public Speaking curriculum and your professor announces to the class that if she suspects that any of us have not embraced multiculturalism in our hearts, we will fail her course.

>pic related is an actual slide from a power point presentation

Why is our world so broken user?

report her to the academic dean and get the bitch fired

What about cultures that mutilate women and kills gays? Are they just as good an no different? And if all cultures are just as good, how come different countries have succeeded more than others? If they were all equal shouldn't all be equally successful although perhaps in different ways

Suck it up. Trying dealing with this shit in multiple classes. I routinely argue with my professors.

That's pretty fucked up. Is it safe to assume that you should avoid female professors in mandatory social science and humanities electives?

>Academic Dean embraces multiculturalism
>Gives her a gold start for A+ effort and enforcing multiculturalism
>Nothing changes

Or you could troll her by saying that if all cultures are equivalent. Then she would also have to accept that there is no such thing as moral evolution.

So basically, you can say that societies that use slavery is just as good as our current society.

If she disagrees then her statement that all cultures are equal is not true.

Or you could troll her by saying that if all cultures are equivalent. Then she would also have to accept that there is no such thing as moral evolution.

So basically, you can say that societies that use slavery is just as good as our current society.

If she disagrees then her statement that all cultures are equal is not true. That got me an A on my papers.

When did opinionated rubbish replace the tertiary education system?

I once held universities in such a high regard, but now anything other than STEM is a joke.

You realize you're paying her salary? Probably with borrowed money.

Drop out and give the system the finger.

>STEM
AUTISTS THE LOT OF YOU.

t. Macroeconomics

This.

If all cultures are equal, then cultures that look down on other cultures are equal to those that don't. Those that practice slavery are fine, those that burn children or fuck them to try and cure disease are all fine. Its just their culture man, don't be so racist.

Then tell her she agrees with british colonialism.

Is economics immune from this crap?

>com class
>fucks grammar up that badly

I'd drop it just for that misuse of wonderfully. How are you gonna be a comm professor and fuck up like that?

Biscuit (your lecturer brit or something) and bagel = equally shit
Duck >>> cheeseburger , srsly?
Sushi > bibimbap

This seems like it was written by someone who could barely get a fucking G.E.D. How do these people get college degrees and become professors?

Ask your professor if tribal cultures where rape is commonly used as a weapon in tribal warfare are 'just different' from cultures like ours. Either she'll have to defend rape or admit that some cultures are better than others, and it'll send her SJW brain into meltdown.

>Paying for being educated as a cuckold.

No, we have actual biscuits in the South. Not cookies that we call biscuits like some kind of limey wanker.

why is "muh food variety" the only actual justification anyone ever has for multiculturalism

this happened to me this morning

>be 10am
>be a bitter alcohol and very drunk
>be at campus bar (they don't serve booze yet so I've been drinking my own booze waiting for them to start serving)
>faggot I know vaguely from class comes up with azn foreign exchange q.t.
>all college kids are loud mouth political know it alls (me included)
>user are you going to the police reform rally?
>I disregard him completely and tell the asian she is the cutest asian I have ever seen
>she giggles, although I'm not sure her english is good enough that she knows exactly what I said, but flirty is universal
>faggot is offended
>user that is racist
>I tell him: she doesn't think so.
>I say to the asian 'you like china?' (slowly)
>she smiles 'oh yaaaa, china #1!"
>can't help it, start laughing my ass off.
>faggot doesn't know what to do, clearly has never experienced anything mildly confrontational in his upper middle class life.
>the asian starts laughing too.
>its one of those long drunk laugh attacks.
>by the time I finish they are both gone.

Good times.

Because its the only analogy that fits what they would like the world to be. Everything else becomes highly subjective or controversial. Even if you try and bring up, 'They bring ideas from a different perspective!' No one can concisely explain what the fuck that's even supposed to mean, why its beneficial, or even any real examples of it. Same thing with men vs women. 'Oh I want a different perspective!' Its like polling retards because you want a perspective so outside of mainstream that no intelligent human could conceive of it and then following it like its somehow true wisdom.

Tell her your culture is against other cultures, and that she's an ethnocentrist bitch for trying to put your culture down. Then scream about Allah, claim discrimination and demand to see the dean.

Sounds great to me OP just burst into tears about the lack of multiculturalism all across the world and how its very problematic that only European/white countries which have privilege are able to make their societies multicultural and enjoy the benefits

you are trash

(and it has nothing to do with the asian)

>polling retards
Isnt this already happening wolrdwide?

So..
Is she anti Saudi? Anti Afghan? Anti Sudan? Anti Chinese? Anti Japanese?

Drop course, enroll in actual real school.

If you go along with this shit this year, it'll be twice as bad next year.

Pretty much, diversity is our strength guise

>tfw lol American education
What is 'COM' anyway?

The argument on the slide is retarded but ethnocentrism is retarded, just look at you imbecile racists here.