Daily reminder

There is literally nothing wrong with mixing whites and Asian genetics.

When you take the best features from both races you get a beautiful creation

You get a supreme gentleman and a real human bean

If only there was a way to make sure all the offspring were female.

>

Problem is, half of the time you get the worst feature of the two races, ending in a psyco beta with no personality.

Is that baby Assange?

What about Hispanic and Asian?

No you don't, you get another ugly asian.

cute

I lost

Good point

I declare this thread over.
/thread

I hope you're not talking about Elliot Rodger. He was truly a magnificent gem among a sea of rocks.

Asians are fucking ugly, by making them half white makes them half fuckable.

Asians are the last to mix with

KEK

Small dicked boys, no thanks.

Sorry to break you but with shitty anglo genes its not possible, the girl at picture is slav-central asian mix so yeah.

>schu schu

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH KILLING ASIANS

BUT NEED TO KILL ALL UGLY VARIANTS

Good point

I declare this thread over.
/thread

> Destroying your race
> Not wrong

Get out of my helicopter

This, she's not even 40% mongoloid.

Yeah Rodger looked alright, his problem was just that he was mindfucked by feminist SJW bullshit.

Mongoloid master fucking race, east asian women are the most gorgeous

And most asian girls are fucking PRO in bed

elliot was half jew, not half white. when will this meme end?

>When you take the best features from both races you get a beautiful creation
This doesn't work with blacks, so why should it work with gooks?

I always assumed that s/e asians would be decent but chinks and japs would be uptight, isn't this the case? I see s/e asian women as essentially a whore race but chinks and jap girls seem like they'd be more work to get to do what you want them to do.

t. virgin

50% chance of a physically god tier female that has severe anxiety and low self esteem that will be used by every chad on the block to get her to whore herself out.

50% chance of an effeminate son who will obsesses pointlessly over Amazonian blonde women before killing everything.

>Nothing wrong

Daily reminder that it's good th check facts instead of spreading bullshit narrative, OP. The problem is that genes do not mix they way you think, that onyl the best traits get combined. Often, you get absolutely buttfugugly people with health issues.

Your argument will be objectively true if we'll ever be able to adjust genetics of a fetus. Right now, it's simply not true - it's a potentially risky roulette when it comes both to looks and the health of the baby. You can win some, you can lose some. Or you can win/lose much.

>mongrel mongoloids are the REAL master race

anything worth getting is hard work lad, yeah s/e chicks are easy as fuck, but east asians you have to work for because they are actually good looking

There is ugly and pretty Half asians, but so what there is 2.3 billion asians already not counting shitskin Indians too.
Leave the white women and white men alone already. God damn non-whites are seriously some parasitical motherfuckers trying to breed us out of existence while the Jew has us weakened.

what a great new meme

>implying

If human race-mixing works like cross-breeding of any other animal, mixed-race children will do better than their parents but their children or grandchildren will have a lot of health problems

daily reminder these threads are made by the CHinese Government, they want chinks to destroy the white race

Mao zedong himself said he wanted to send millions of Chinese women to America to breed white people out

>be half asian

>can't pretend to be a white guy

>can't pretend to be a traditional asian husbando

You are a puzzle piece that fits nowhere. Halfie males are problematic from birth.

Halfie females can be cute and non-problematic, but that's because women can survive fine being just walking wombs. They don't require any special traits other than not-being fat.

thank you supreme gentleman

With black soulless eyes, dead straight black hair and pubes, slanty eyes, tiny dick and purple nips. Not really.

This OP knows wassup!

To me Leah Dizon is pretty much the most beautiful woman on the planet, and she's also the same mix.

MA+WF = god tier mix

FA+WM = Elliot Rodger

problem is she is raised in white culture so she inherits white female problems..
white/asian babies should be raised in asian cultures so we can treat them like the entertainment they are

inb4 purests post material by Udry

>I hope you're not talking about Elliot Rodger.
Of course not, they are talking about Richard Kalergi.

ayyyyyy

Have you ever taken a good look at the Russian untermensch? This is what a future of Wasians will look like. A Slavic-Oriental-Kazakh hell on earth. Utterly disgusting. Race mixing always leads to the worst attributes of both races winning out. Just look at Brazil. Disgusting mongrelized vomitous hellhole.

Flip dad + white mom

>all those brown eyed subhumans
3/10 at best, would not bang

>like the entertainment they are
So that's why ハーフタレント are so booming in your country.

Assortative mating within socioeconomic class has been shown to lead to greater intelligence.

What about ethnic groups that are defined by their mixed genetics?