Post your favourite flag

post your favourite flag

Attached: Swedish flag.jpg (576x939, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manila_massacre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What an obvious fak-
>It's real
That's... Interesting, Sweden.

literally find a problem with this logic

freedom of speech

How many countries have been nuked from people representing the ISIS flag? Now how many with the American flag?

Yeah, thought so.

This is 100% fake, you better not post proof

Attached: 675px-Flag_of_Northern_Syria-Rojava.svg.png (675x450, 529)

this post makes no fucking sense

>It's real
What the fuck

>white nationalist sentiment and symbols banned
>white nationalists hate every race that isn't white

That's because you're a fucking moron.
ISIS is a terrorist organisation. That's your kneejerk. Yet your own country is objectively a larger terrorist force with a history of the worse crimes against humanity. Don't you fucking dare suggest that you would have the same reaction if Sweden allowed people to fly the American flag.

White nationalists are rarely ever white.

It's not freedom of speech in Sweden like it would be in America. Plenty of of speech and symbolism is banned in Sweden.

>White nationalists are rarely ever white.
I don't see the relevance.

Attached: Ancapflag.svg.png (2000x1333, 19K)

The absolute STATE of irish

Attached: My+god+that+was+funny+xd-laughing-+_fb29cb4ef1d33441a4705769c28798f0.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Good. It's only a flag.

Attached: 1_VOC.gif (720x480, 5K)

>How many countries have been nuked from people representing the ISIS flag? Now how many with the American flag?
>Yeah, thought so.

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 38K)

>That's because you're a fucking moron.
>ISIS is a terrorist organisation. That's your kneejerk. Yet your own country is objectively a larger terrorist force with a history of the worse crimes against humanity. Don't you fucking dare suggest that you would have the same reaction if Sweden allowed people to fly the American flag.
No, he's right you're a fucking moron if you try to compare a few years old terrorist army that practiced slavery in the 20th century with a almost 200 year old (at the time) nation striking back at a country that attacked them first and committed things like en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manila_massacre

on it's common wealth citizens.

>Sweden
I might just report you for being racist online.

>The absolute STATE of irish
If you country bans symbols associated with white hate groups why doesn't it ban on that belongs to a group that hates everyone who doesn't follow their insane version of Islam and sees those people as fair game to rape, murder and sell?

Good post.

Attached: Flag_of_New_York_City.svg.png (1920x1152, 269K)

I really hope you're on 5 levels of irony and not this stupid

Yaroslavl Oblast

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Yaroslavl_Oblast.svg.png (1200x799, 80K)