Who smokes weed here? I can't be the only one

Who smokes weed here? I can't be the only one.

>inb4 degenerate

Bump

All of us

High right now

It would be so cool to smoke with them

Smoking a bowl as I type senpai a lam

Used too not anymore it's been almost a year

DUDE

Stoned right now. Fuck our government for its draconian (((drug laws))). Great. PRIVATELY ;^) owned prisons get to make profit off of bullshit pot busts. Cha-ching, right?

>tfw you go to your weed plug's house and ring his doorbell and call him but no answer

no weed for me tonight. gonna try again tomorrow.

4 months clean, mate, drop that shit, no matter how much you tell yourself its harmless it WILL take over.

Shut up, faggot. Only middle schoolers and Jordan sock slipper wearing niggers say "plug". You're the worst kind of faggot. Stop smoking weed. You can't handle it.

>someone is a little cranky

Does anyone else ever get that super depressive feeling when you smoke your last bowl from what you have left? And you know you're not going to get any for awhile?

I hate being broke.

Done it a few times and freaked out a a bit, I'm a pretty distrusting person in general and this just gets me paranoid as fuck.
Once had a full on hallucination trip (inb4 can't happen)
I think I might be one of those people that if I did it regularly for a period of time I would develop schizophrenia or something.

Ive basically been smoking non stop since high school. Im 25,soon to be 26. I wish I could stop. It's without a doubt an addiction, yes, I do consider myself a pussy for not kicking it yet.

I am smoking my morning joint right now OP

I do but a lot less then I used to coz I'm in postgrad studies and shit's starting to get intense

pol can say its degenerate all they like, smoking pot was what helped me stop being a pathetic little brainwashed cuck

I had to kick it for my job, but my friends still smoke. Find a goal that makes it so you can't smoke. After a week or so the cravings go away.

Used to smoke regularly before I discovered Sup Forums but stopped after realising it was just degenerate nigger bullshit.

Get clean guys, you won't regret it.

But i bet you drink, you koala fucking sandwigger

Had to give it up since i startegd getting anhedonia and major brain fog.

>Amazon won't deliver Brainforce nootropics and MAGA hats to Russia

i would be sad over this if the weed didn't burn me out

MEME

>b-but I bet you drink!!
>a-alcohol is worse for you!!

Why is this always the pot heads go-to argument? I don't drink either you degenerate cunt

In November I will Shiggy With you into the next dimension

I smoke it for 10 years now

what's up dude
>tfw legal weed
:DDD

"Starting right NOW im gonna smoke for ten years"
weird fucking dutchy

Sorry, im stoned

As someone of the same age as you who also smoked none stop since high school i'll give you some advice towards cutting back or stooping the number 1 thing you need is to actually "want" to stop and like said it takes about a week or two for the cravings to go away if you are not trying to get clean for a job then i really recommend having a smoke day after about 3-4 days but make sure to limit yourself to let's say one blunt of high grade.
it really makes a huge difference i quit the whole smoking all day every day thing and i really find it more enjoyable to just buy some high grade and just relax every now and then i do notice a difference between smoking some good compared to having mid grade or reggie all the time.

the thing is it's mentally additive i've had a harder time to quit cigs than weed you have the cravings pretty hard for a few days then after that it does get better.
it helps allot if you avoid being around people who are still smoking as the option to just sit there and smoke a blunt with them will often cause a relapse.

you seem like a good guy

how is your life

Oldfag with a joint in his hand typing right now.

Started up after a long lapse again a decade ago to reduce stress due to a shitty but non-fatal medical condition began. Only smoke at night after all work is done and it's time to wind down. Still manage to go though an ounce per month, condition is now much more manageable, so one day hopefully soon, I'll begin a slow reduction to try and eventually quit.

I'm hooked on 2 factors: I no longer have night time crazy ocd brain, and I no longer have insomnia. Sure, I do like the feeling of being high (I rarely drink any longer, prefer not to be hung over), but if I could take something over-the-counter and safe that did the first two things for me, I wouldn't even miss it after a few days.

Absolute shit, but im hopeful it gets better

good advice. thanks user.

i'm in a similar situation. smoke every day, have since the end of high school, i'm 23 now. i want to smoke every 3-4 days for monetary reasons and mental reasons.

Yeah, I know, really the weed isnt a problem perse, besides what it might be doing to my health, i just hate my place in life is all. but yeah im tots smoking right now so wooo, spinning in chair spinning in chair so fun