Post your country's royalty, females only

Let's see who has the most beautiful one.

Starting with the Swedish one.

Attached: sofia-hellqvist-laechelt-in-die-kamera.jpg (756x1024, 86K)

blame the g*rman genes

Attached: 5463463.jpg (1000x1196, 421K)

Varför, Philip????

Your royalty's tits are a billboard for an online poker site

Attached: 1517696369798.jpg (399x400, 15K)

Attached: ivanka-trump.jpg (2409x3620, 975K)

>those eyes
She isn't even white..

Why do you care about whiteness so much

Attached: Elizabeth_II.jpg (420x515, 197K)

Was just a little shocked, she's not as white looking as I expected.

I'm marrying a Jewish woman so our child can be Jewish and have dual-citizenship.

10/10 would smash

ew

Prepare yourself. Study and teach the ways of Judaism. It's a great tradition that's passed from father to child. Make sure the mother will also show the children the Jewish ways.
If you don't do a good job in growing the child to feel connected to his Jewish heritage (it's difficult in America) you might as well just marry a goy girl, the child will be assimilated and it's like you never married a Jewish woman. My American aunt married an an atheist christian, she failed to pass on Jewish values and traditions. My cousins who are Jewish because of their mother don't feel Jewish. Just ethnically Jewish, will probably marrying goys. At their current state, even if they wanted (the don't), they can't raise a child to know about the Jewish tradition.

I'm not Jewish myself. Do you think it'd be difficult to convert?

My motivation is seeded in wanting to seek out tribalism. I feel families are decaying. My own family is catty, petty and partitioned along arbitrary and selfish interests. I think I'd enjoy merging into a family that does feel stronger together.

Last Korean princess

Attached: 36508_37835_1131.png (325x595, 326K)

slag

No gods, no masters

Attached: 1521224839060.png (957x891, 202K)

Depends where you convert. For the orthodox Jews to accept you as Jewish you'll need to do their conversion and that's a very long and difficult process (two/there years). Israel is based on Orthodox Judaism. So while secular Jews like me, are still following the orthodox heritage.
You could do it reform or conservative (those are more common in the US than here).
It is flattering that you wish to be part of Jewish people but I don't think that it's the right answer for you.
If you don't believe, it's not the answer. You just need to find a family girl. While it does seem to me that the Jews in America do stick together and have good family relationships (what I see from my family there and from what they tell me about their friends) it all really depends on the girl you marry and her family. It all really just depends on the girl you marry. My family that's there in central New Jersey are very good friends with a fairly conservative Christian family of Polish immigrants, they're a lot more "triballistic" with strong family values. They always invite family for huge meet ups on weekends, big celebration for holidays.

We exiled them for 40 years and I'm pretty sure they returned now but they're completely out of relevancy

I'll believe whatever makes me happy. The girl I like is Jewish and while her family isn't very conservative we'd both like to raise any kids conservatively. I'll fit the role if it comes to that.

I hope you'll be happy. From your description it seems like it's about the girl, not the Judaism.

Except for Yahweh and Israel of course.

Please shut the fuck up and post your royalties

the head of emperors house. Descendant of that csar and emperor who got killed by communists a century ago. I don't know such hard words, so i just google-translated her title to english
>Head of the Russian Imperial House Her Imperial Highness Grand Duchess (de jure Her Imperial Majesty Empress Empress and the Autocrat All-Russian) Maria Vladimirovna

Attached: image0800023-min.jpg (834x1130, 160K)

wife of a Finnish president

Attached: jennihaukio-920x584.jpg (920x584, 73K)

Attached: 800px-Princess_dukhye_and_takeyuki_so,_1931.jpg (800x1203, 309K)

She has a neck tattoo, was in Paradise Hotel (sex show) and Slitz magazine.

she looks Finnish

half superior czech genes
other half whatever mix Trump family is

btw this was the last monarch to rule over czech lands

Attached: Charles_I_of_Austria.jpg (800x1114, 106K)

I miss him

He's of German-Scottish ancestry IIRC.

Descendant of Mussolini
Alessandra Mussolini

don't bully her...

Attached: download.jpg (170x215, 5K)

Horseface.

Attached: file.png (793x453, 490K)

>mon*rchists

Attached: 819.jpg (620x400, 29K)

She looks like a new Brazzers girl

Brown eyes are qter

Wow even swedish royalty are depraved whores over there

Does she have any royal nude photos?

Attached: 268805-deena-abdulaziz11-650-cf20b2faf8-1484637462.jpg (650x433, 82K)