Freedom

>freedom
>two-party system

Get in here and laugh at the fat American, I'll start:

>hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhshahshshshshshshshahahhahajahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahjahahahahahahahhahahahahahashahshhshshshshshshshshahaahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1971
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>land of the free
>no free healthcare

lmao

>Land of the free
>FREE TO SHART IN MART

How is it a two party system when Green, Libertarians, Democrats, Republicans, Independents, and others are on ballots?

ahahahahaha
free to get shot by a cop or a nigger hahahahah

Too busy being the only white people with an actual military to have free healthcare

honestly at least they're not swedes with your 5 feminist parties

>freedom of speech
>can't say anything controversial
ayy

>200 party system
>they all force you to import millions of shitskins

Thanks but no thanks, I'll stick with my 2 party system.

>free healthcare
>pay more in taxes so fatfucks can be fatfucks

user, Americans don't like taxes. We fought a war over that.

>first world country
>most cities do not have clean drinking water

Those cities are basically filled third world people.

you are a third world country. the sooner you will accept this, the better for you.

t. proto-Indian

>pakistan
>not the worst place on earth
pick one

fuck off kangaro. are you chinese colony yet?

>land of the free
>NSA spy on you
>shit healthcare
>shit college system
>shit sports
>shit cities
>60% white

>not the worst place on earth
oh look at that, the cockroaches have access to the internet.
is philippines not no earth? then yes.

>the only white people
Kek

What does your army do besides sharting in mart.

"greatest" army in the world
>lost to farmers in vietnam
>lost to camel jockeys in iraq
>losing to cavemen in afghanistan

Paki is mad as fuck.
Calm down, you might explode from all the autism.

inner city is

what is like knowing that every single country in asia has the power to wipe you out?

Time for some real fun

dude this paki is pissed off

>land of the free
>EXCEPT THAT YOU RACIST BIGOT

Freedom of speech hhohohoohohohohohohoo
Hate crimes harharharharhar
Walmart yohohoohohohoho

Yet you pay taxes for military/police/fire services/government staff/education/ infrastructure and whatever else, so why not cough up a little bit more for healthcare for everyone?

>"Free" healthcare
Kill yourself.

>Freedom
>Straight up censorship and worst rape rates in the western world
Kill yourself.

Factually untrue.
Kill yourself.

>Out of control censorship
>Jihadist neighborhoods with Sharia law
>Confiscatory tax policy
>Not allowed to defend yourself with firearms
>"Free"
Meanwhile, US has the best schools. Best medical care available. Best national defense.
Kill yourself and stop slurping up our pop culture if it's so horrible, faggot.

>"Lost to the VC"
>1,100,000 VC dead, 55k Americans dead
Kill yourself.

>Roads will fix themselves
>Criminals will catch themselves
>Fire will put itself out
fuck your country

>Kill yourself
fun fact: in about 40 more mins, one american solider will kill himself because he is a pathetic coward.

>1,100,000 VC dead, 55k Americans dead
>does not understands the concept of winning
must be in the US army

>Has been defeated by India twice
>Has had vast lands invaded and conquered by India

>India gives it back cause lol

Shut up you islamic goat fucking failure

>"A little bit more"
>We already spend over a trillion dollars on health per year (more than our "gargantuan" military)
>Socialized healthcare would cost the US $18 TRILLION over the next 10 years.

Yeah no. Your assertion is wrong. No American (especially not fucking fat, unhealthy ones) want to pay 50% of our income to the government. It's called "personal responsibility," YOU FUCKING KEK

>Has been defeated by India twice
bitch boy, if india had defeated us even once would not exist today.

Glad I don't live in a 3rd world shithole, you dirty paki roach. The Vietnam conflict was ONLY a technical defeat.

>India gives it back cause lol
you mean the half of Kashmir we took... and still have it?
nigger are you retarded?

SHART

Thanks to your "country" for not contributing anything to society in the history of mankind, though. Your posts upkeep that proud tradition.

>ONLY a technical defeat

Hey, atleast you get free healthcare and education in jail.

>ONLY a technical defeat
thanks for the great laugh billy

we have ids you tumblr-posting fag

oh boy the neckbread has been trigged. I bet he is going to post some spicy memes next.

based eastern europe

>Only a technical defeat
Mind if i kek.

topkek my nigga

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK ARE YOU TALIKG ABOUT CUTFAG. YOU HAVE TO BE THE MOST Pathetic COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. You sucked the US FOR MONEY NOW THAT THEY JIZZED IN Your FACE AND ARE DONE, YOU BEG CHINA FOR MONEY. THE ONLY CONSTANT IN LAST 60 YEARS HAS BEEN THAT PAKISTAN HAS BEEN ONE OF THE MOST UNGRATEFUL BEGGAR KEK OF A COUNTRY. The Arabs you try to emulate hate you, your neighborhood hates you, fucking hell even the chiners hate you. You lost 3 fucking wars to india with US backing. Fuck off cant you cutfags do anything right? 1971 was the biggest BTFO after WW2 WHEN WE TOOK 1/3 OF YOUR LANDMASS AWAY. HAVE FUN WITH THST GLORY.YOUR MOTHERS SHIT YOU OUT OF THEIR ANUS RATHER THAN GIVE BIRTH TO YOU. INDIANS HAVE DECLARED THE INDUS RIVER AS THE DESIGNATED SHITTING RIVER SO WHEN THAT POO FILLED WATER REACHES YOU, YOU POOR CUTFAGS GET SOME NUTRIENTS WHEN YOU DRINK OUR SHIT, BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY CANT EVEN PROVIDE FOR THEIR OWN AND HAVE TO BEG. GET THE FICK OUT OF HERE.

>technical defeat
Wow Amerifags are dumb today

BTFO

But seriously, go back to raping your wives.

Be care full what you make fun of you cut fag..

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1971

>dirty Paki shitskin is this BTFO

>being this triggered
calm down pajeet. maybe drink some cowpiss to relax.

Under European systems with 6 gorillion different parties they have to either form coalitions, get a majority in parliament despite only having 23% of the popular vote, or run a second ballot with the two parties that got the most votes. It's not different from a two party system in practice, except for the fact it's a lot more cluttered.

Why don't you beg me to do it MUHAMD. Heard you are good at begging...

fucking moron it was bangladesh's war of independence.
you could not face us directly because you got fucked in ass by us in 65 so you back stabbed us

i bet they are all going to take a shit somewhere.
what's it like you that you army is so shitty that they cannot beat a country 1/7th of their size.

>European democracy
>Have 10 exactly same parties with different names.

try pooing in the loo fist kumar

How do you solve the shart in mart problem?

We allow you to exist because we need some place to deport the Muslims too poor to leave during partition... Read the Wikipedia link you cutfags. I know it's not the Koran, but you can try and actually get some knowledge about your degenerate country.

seriously. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
pic related

>deport the Muslims too poor
idiot you have more muslims than the entire population of pakistan.

>your degenerate country
says the street shitting, cowpiss drinking, gang raping kumar dcikshit.

do you have a toilet?
i bet you dont.

We are a generous kind, we will shit in the Indus River on humanitarian grounds so you cutfags have something to nourish yourselves with...ABDUL YOU NEED THE ENERGY TO RAPE THE GOATS...

>Sweden
>freedom
>all of the ''"""""""""""different""""""""""" political parties they have are all leftist

IS YOUR MOTHER YOUR FATHER'S SISTER? BET SHE IS YOU INBRED.

if the plan is to kill us from the smell, its working.
take a shower you smelly cunt. and by a shower i mean a real shower, dont go dipping in the ganga with all that shit and dead bodies.

what? pajeet is triggered he cannot even shitpost right.

>every other country
>10 parties but 9 of them are far left

>this samefagging
I knew that mudslimes were fucking retarded, but this is just pathetic

truth hurts proxy pajeet.

>samefagging this hard.

Pakistanis. The people Indians fuck so hard with their heads spin. Should have stayed with the rest of the union you separatist Islamist traitorous pigfucking little shit. All of south asia would be better off.

>The people Indians fuck
you do know that muslims (who where the minority) where the ones ruling over them before the british.

were*

Fuck off you goat fucking inbred piece of bacon. My while village raoed your grandmother when she was fleeing Lucknow for Lahore. Fun times were had.

>(who where the minority)

WERE, you illiterate fuck.

Its bad enough Pajeet is owning you hard enough to make Abe Lincoln save your stupid ass, but you're illiterate as well?

Freedom doesn't mean HURR I CAN SMOKE WEED XD. It means freedom for a nation and a people to govern itself without influence from other nations

>implying I'm the same Indian that was pushing your Paki shit in
You really are grasping here, aren't you?
Even the user from Singapore is on your ass.

You know you were being cucked this while time right? The moment jizya was introduced, there were revolts everywhere and the mutual empire fell.

another pajeet.
its looks like its break time in the call centre.

also pajeet raping people is bad. i know your small brain can't understand it. but its a bad thing. you have got to stop doing that. i mean you guys gang raped a 70 year old nun for fuck sakes. stop that.

C'mon now you know that the two party system has complete control over who gets federal funding and who gets to participate in the debates.

DUDE

No we were happy to get atleast a huge portion of the degenerate filthy Muhammad worshipers out. Raping their women in the process was a bonus.

Good to know you have the intelligence of the goats you fuck, you illiterate. Remember what happened when you tried your jizzya bullshit?

every empire falls dickshit. you would know that if you had one.

At least I never have to worry about a bomb dropping around me.

so may blind motherfuckers. corrected the spelling within a minute. ()

I love how this tread turned from an american hate thread to an own the pakis one

>so may blind motherfuckers

in your opinion

sven fucking schooled yall

only have to worry about getting shot, getting raped by niggers, getting beat up by mexicans, but the not getting bombed.

The funny thing is none of those wars ever took part in America.

Your little shit country will never invade us. We can fuck you up from literally the other side of the planet. We shit on you.

>he points out typos and spelling mistakes
some top quality banter

>we shit on you
and on aisle 4

kek

The fact that you fucked up at all shows your lack of literacy and professionalism. You can't even use proper grammar, let alone proofread.
>so may blind
You still continue to fuck up, Pakishit.
As well as he should. It shows your intelligence, or lack of one in this case.

>Your little shit country will never invade us
now why would we do that? your "empire" is in its last days and soon you will be in a civil war.