Are they based?
I tasted some food, it was good

bump

Multiculturalism done right

Nice spicy food and cheap shit.

Smokes too much however

>Islamic majority

Nope.

If you could stop burning shit so I can't breathe that'd be great.

another islamic shithole.

>Islamic country
>Developed

Pick one

shit country, shit people
corrupt government, human right offenders
full of islamist biggots
country of flat-earthers

i'm an ex muslim and after i took agnoticism i realize how shitty our people are, i want to go to murrica and live there

And also stop coming to our country illegally through boat.
You lucky that Tony Abbott is no longer in the office.

they will get you and behead you, kuffar

>tens of thousands of drunk Australians at any given moment

as the matter of fact one of my collagues does want to behead me lol

Pic related.

The ones that live here tend to be fine people though.

Food great, country shit.
People are really friendly, provided you're not in a touristy area.

Christianity is growing rapidly there though

>proxyfag
you can't fool me ;^)

>poor as fuck
>muslims
>dirty streets
>keep one fingernail long so they can scratch the dried shit from their asshole
>ugly as fuck
and I'm not just talking about Bali

Bali is great albeit shithole in a lot of places.
You can have cheap but not developed. Bureaucracy is cancer.
People in the mall walk so fucking slow.
A lot of islands to explore.
Easy to fuck natives and Eurosloots.
Locals fuck you over with a smile.
Good locals are great though.
Do whatever the fuck you want in traffic.
Great food.
Surf.
Developed lung cancer.
Corrupt police.
Live in a villa with friends for couple hundred bucks a month.
Traps.
Rest of SEA nearby.
Barely any muslim cancer in Hindu Bali.
If you like doing your thing and enjoy the madness you'll be fine.

Multiculture
Multiethnic and language
Multireligion

Their motto is "Bhinneka Tunggal Ika" - Unity in Diversity, like EU KEK

Mixed Dutch Indo here. Country is muslimized beyond saving. Food is great. Sayur lode and gado gado especially.

The Dutch tried to help them but they got kicked out unfortunately. Ungrateful.

By the USA mind you. Ploppers were getting their asses kicked left right and centre when the Americans forced our government to gibe them independence because Americans needed allies against gommunism.

It was generally a hypocrisy clusterfuck.

Amerika: decolonize, we da superpower now lol k
Dutch: no no, not yet regardless of having been occupied themselves and the lollercaust.

But the Soekarno's ploppers were Japanese death squads. No despite here. They were allies to the nazis who occupied us and killing our people on top of that. Ofcourse it made sense to retaliate.

You cant be serious malaysia
Cheap goods and qt indo chinese girls is all i care about from indonesia

They are insatiably envious of Australia and Australians. Must be from having statistically the smallest average dick length on Earth

I lived there for years, been to every province. There is nothing based about it. I don't even know how you could ask such a question.

Blame the nationalists, it wasn't like that back when it was still a colony of my country.

proportionally, the most irrelevan country in the world
they are 4th biggest but you never hear anything about them

this is accurate

>i'm an ex muslim and after i took agnoticism i realize how shitty our people are, i want to go to murrica and live there

>trade one religious country for another.

It kills me to see how many third worlders.think that America is the best country they could move to. Of course, I never say that out loud. Instead, I always agree with them and tell them "don't come to Canada, it's a shithole!"

You're welcome, America.

Best summary of Indonesia that I've ever read. Would also add that they NEVER walk on escalators and they play music in malls, restaurants, shops at ear splitting volumes. The entire country is essentially the inside of a 15 year olds bedroom.

That could be a good sign. No news is good news. It can't be bad if there are no wars, famines, terrorism, etc to report.

Rightful Dutch clay

Upside-down Poland.

if you have decent knowledge about anything you will realize you are much smarter than the average person.
There, the corrupt system relies on the idiots which they have plenty of.
That being said, there are smart people there they are just hard to find.
Personally i like to give everybody there a chance when i meet them to prove to me that the are generally smarter.
>if you go there, good luck and try to stay sane

It'd be easier for you to get a degree and live in Singapore user

can confirm

The worst part is the burgerclaps did it again with Dutch New Guinea. Truly the absolute worst fucking """"""""""ally"""""""""" one can have.

Worst of all, fucking ploppers actually got it into their head that they defeated the KNIL. Goddamn retards.

>What is Sup Forums's take on Indonesia?
Hope they get rid of the fucking Singaporeans. Singaporeans are unsufferable faggots.

I wish our country is more capitalistic...

i dont understand southeast asia

are you guys dark-skin asians, poo-in-the-loos, natives, or pinoys?

10x worse than India.
Muslim country.
Don't come there, and Hans, stop making thread about Indonesia.

Dutch just give it canals and left it a shithole,

Worst colonial powers ever, British built roads and bridges, French did nothing

Indonesia has call to prayer in Arabic even though the locals don't know the language

It's devastating that Islamic teachings spread outside of the Middle East and Northern Africa. It is undoubtable that if Indonesia was majority Hindu, Buddhist or Christian that we would get on a lot better.

this shows the level of autism

>wasting resources on a wingewest
Kek

Shit food, shit women, better to stay away from here.

Wow poor people food, are you vegetarian or something?

Never walk on escalators
Why?

Why did you leave Indonesia? Wasn't it worth the trouble to keep it as colony? Could have been Australia/Japan tier by now if you haven't left

Because of the americans. We defeated the rebels but the americans forced us to give up the colony, threatened economic sanctions (which right after WW2 and a 4 year colonial war would be devastating) and even military intervention.

America had a lot of economic power then? As in they bought a lot of Dutch shit or they gave a lot of $$$ in aid money to the Dutch?

Get fucked indo

Jealous?

Canada has gained almost all of the good things that American culture has to offer, and yet you people sit there obsessing over it and complaining about how BAD it is despite your high standard of living.

Do you know how many 3rd world countries would kill to be in your position?

No, ofcourse not, because all you would do is say "but americah is behd, because saying zese means that I'm totally not American, because I need people to know how NOT American I am" and not appreciate what it is you have.

Fucking leaf.

It was more the money they gave us. It was important because our economy had been destroyed by Germany and allied terror bombings. We needed hard currency to sustain the war effort, as both our national and colonial army had been completely destroyed in WW2.

How come you couldn't defend Dutch East indies from the japs? Zerg rushed?

The army was complete shit with 19th century weaponry, designed to only really deal with natives. We were a mostly neutral nation between Napoleon and WW2.