100% of ATHEISTS will not understand a simple comic made for children

Yet they want you believe there is no God without any proof on their parts. Classic stuff...

>calling jesus god

will you believe that I raped Jesus and he bled to death from his anus?

Did he have an anal disease that could only be cured with semen?

Were you there?

if you write it in an old book and tell me while wearing a dress I might

Good point

I declare this thread over.
/thread

No, but I had a dick disease and I needed a miracle.

Yes.

being that butthurt
aren't godfags being butthurt is what religion is all about?

the holy trinity is a mindfuck

found the kebab
how are you brother?

Kids have an emotional attachment to their teddy bears.

Getting a bigger bear isn't the same as keeping the one they cherish.

If course religious people are too retarded to understand this.

Why does he need to take away her bear to give her a bigger one? Why is the bigger one necessarily better, she loves the small one? What is she going to instantly love the big one and lose all sentimental attachment to the small one? Are we supposed to be that fickle?

anyone have the meme where she says "But I love It" and he has a bloody knife with his hook nose saying "just trust me"

I understand the point of the comic. That doesn't make it less stupid.

Jesus man telling a young girl to trust him is a far cry from believing in a mythical sky being for whom no proof exists other than that created by men.

Hit me with all of your dankest fedora memes, won't make Christcucks any less wrong.

What if she's emotionally attached to that one because her late father gave it to her? You're a fucking prick Jesus.

Even Catholics don't call Jesus God. He's The Son. God is The Father. They're all a part of the same being but they NEVER refer to Jesus specifically as God, because he isn't god, but rather a part of his whole being.

Someone needs to photoshop this image but im too lazy.

1) Shoop a bomb onto jesus's head making him muhamad

2) Replace the teddybear with a large number of virgin girls

3) Replace the girl with a young boy with a suicide vest, clinging onto the word 'life'.

Leave the captions the same.

Alright, so let's say I devote my self to god, what will I get in return?

>Inb4 happiness
I was grown up in a religious family, wanted to fucking die, still do.

>believe there is no God without any proof
Prove that Russel's Teapot doesn't exist, then.

>nobody can prove that there is not between the Earth and Mars a china teapot revolving in an elliptical orbit, but nobody thinks this sufficiently likely to be taken into account in practice

At a party, your average fedorafag will just sit at the table eating all your chips and dip while criticising anything anyone does. Fact

Why attack Jesus if he isn't a threat?

Imagine if you could do the stuff Jesus could do. (hint: it's actually possible)

Jews would get very very mad. Haxorz on the loose.

I understand it. Trade your shitty life on earth for a better life in heaven. Only thing is, I don't believe in heaven, so that doesn't matter to me.

>(hint: it's actually possible)

Explain to me a metaphysical framework that maps onto reality and as a logical extension NECESSITATES the existence of a teapot.

That is why your faulty analogy is a crock of shit. Unless you can do what I just said lol

>implying you can do this for God
Neither are necessary. That's the point.

no i think the truth is closer to actually letting go of the teddy there isnt another

I'll admit it I don't, but I'm not willing to dedicate my time to religion just so I can understand a comic frequently posted on a Kiribatian cigarette butt collecting board.

The idea is that you have to blindly place your trust in something that you have no way to know if it actually exists or not in order to be rewarded when you travel to the great beyond

it means that believing in god is materialistic faggotry that should be valued above love?

You can, though. There are plenty of metaphysical frameworks that necessitate the existence of God. Analytical Thomism is one. Name one where that is true of a teapot.

>inb4 you don't like Analytical Thomism

That's not germane to the discussion, and it's missing the point.

I like this comment

Oh ok. That's what pussies that can't and aren't willing to improve their situation in the actual physical world believe in.

>Analytical Thomism is a philosophical movement which promotes the interchange of ideas between the thought of Saint Thomas Aquinas (including the philosophy carried on in relation to his thinking, called 'Thomism'), and modern analytic philosophy.

There's nothing about Analytical Thomism that can't be used on Russel's Teapot. You're intentionally forcing yourself to remain ignorant. Keep accusing others about, "Missing the Point," though.

No, you're really not understanding what metaphysics are. Do you have any evidence for the claim that Analytical Thomism can prove the existence of a teapot? I will bet substantial money that no one has ever demonstrated its existence with Analytical Thomism.

You can make a metaphysical system that "proves" anything. But the question is how useful that system is to understanding anything else in the universe. That is where the strength of a such an interpretive framework lies.

Why don't you just read a book or something instead of this intellectually ignorant flailing you're doing?

Uhh, Jesus is God fluid

>You're just a dummy!
Well, then. I'm sure your debating skills are superior in every way. Here, let me bow out in defeat.

I mean, I'm sure you can argue against the existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster but argue for the existence of God using Analytical Thomism or any other chosen metaphysical hocus pocus you want? Right? I'm sure you can recite, from memory, the entirety of the actual arguments? Certainly you can, with your vaunted and divinely inspired wisdom can, in a single post on Sup Forums provide this proof that has been, you know, countered argued endlessly by modern philosophers already with endless criticisms.

And I'm sure you will be sure to keep from precluding the possibility that you're not falling endlessly into confirmation bias because, ironically, these, "arguments," are just telling you what you want to hear.

But keep pretending you're smarter than everyone else. I'm sure it'll work out for you and your religion, whichever one that is out of the thousands all pretending they're smarter than the others.

Absolutely heretical and wrong. Even five minutes research could prove this wrong. Catholics believe that Jesus is God AND the Son of God. Because the Son is one of the three persons of the Trinity, who took on human nature without losing his divine nature.
This is why Catholics also say that Mary is the mother of God, and that God died on the cross.
This is official Catholic dogma. Not sayin I believe it, just setting the record straight.

oh please. religion is the ultimate daddy issue. radically restricting what you can and can't do, wasting serious amounts of time, energy and money, all in a futile attempt to gain the approval of an absentee father figure.
ffs, you even call god 'father'.
grow up

this is a warning about the jew jesus is the jew and he is telling the girl to give him her money. says to trust him while his got a bigger stash behind his back

FUCKING SNEAKY JEW

Pathetic thing is, a lot of Christians are usually the one who deny pollution of the environment and exploitation of others. Why? "Because they'll go to heaven, so what does it matter?"

This is, of course, a dangerous mindset to have.

Church promises afterlife, so here we got representation that there is something bigger and better in afterlife for us with best slogan possible: "Just trust me".

Did i get it right? Do I go to haven now? What if i do not want to go to haven? What if every religious cult (including those maniacs that killed themselves so they could hitch a ride on comet) before and after christianity had the same motto?

I am afraid of death and losing loved ones as anyone else but finding answers in mindset that is 2016 years old is acceptable as finding them in one that is 3500 years old.

Is it you again? Oh yes, it is you. Again. Every single day the same retard. How much are you paid for that?

>Give over your precious teddy, Goy, you need to participate in materialistic culture and understand that bigger, flashier, and more expensive is better.