Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO.

>implying that little shit wasn't desecrating the flag and the patriot was preventing him from disrespecting the greatest country any further.

no.... now BLM burns and snatches the flags because they want something similar but also to destroy america

Hmm, weird. I'm not in that picture. Nor did I ever snatch a nigger's flag.

It's almost as if niggers have realized they are incapable of basic thought, reasoning, planning, or empathy and are now falling on generational guilt as a last resort for their fucked up culture and totally dismal performance as a group.

GET FUCKED, NIGGERS. THE KIKES PLAYED THIS GAME FOR TOO LONG AND RUINED IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE. WHITES WOKE UP.

And just like the typical lazy nigger sampling someone else's creation, you're too late.

sage for cocksucking op

>having niggers

You sure showed me OP

No, we didn't want them to be a part of America. But they wanted to be a part of America, so we, reluctantly, let them.

And now they have the audacity to disrespect the flag. Fuck them.

Does this guy seem familiar to anyone else? I can't quite put my finger on it.

We can play this game too you know.

THEY raped little kids to stop an AIDS epidemic THEY started by fucking bush monkeys

>its ok to generalize people i dont like, but they're not allowed to generalize about my people
this needs to stop

>apart

That means the opposite of what they're trying to say.

>the white people around today are the SAME white people who were trying to stop black people from going to school in the 50s

>fucking immortal whiteys

YES FUCK YES FUCK Sup Forums B T F O FUCKING EAT IT ASS HATS

GET FUCKED BY PROGRESS UP YOUR WHITE LITTLE ASSES

ITS THE YEAR 2015+1 AND ALMOST 2015+2

you all know you're wrong deep down but are in too deep and spend your whole lives trying to deny it

Wren't the nigger supposed to all pack and leave for Liberia? A state in Africa created by white men specifically for the "new free" niggers to go and build their niggerish utopia?

He looks like one of the guys in office space

It's ironic that a lot people like this claim to be progressive and want you to be well aware of THE CURRENT YEAR yet are stuck in the past moreso than conservatives. What is considered wrong may not be considered wrong 70 years in the future. The same thing goes with things that are acceptable.

Also, if you don't like it here then

FUCKING

LEAVE

That's not the definition of sociopathic. lol dumb niggers.

The ignorance here, and willful ignorance at that, is astounding.

Ask yourself this: How successful and effective was the Civil Rights movement at bringing an end to racism (or near enough so, before the rise of cultural marxism, sjw's and the like)?

It was so successful at indoctrinating people into believing that all human beings are equal, and that all Americans are true Americans, regardless of race, that we now see it as an atrocity that any non-White would want to VOLUNTARILY give up the flag. Once, and the writer of the post is the image is correct, we considered non-Whites to be so BENEATH us, that we thought they were unworthy to call themselves Americans or to even touch our flag. Now, we consider them so equal and so American that it hurts our hearts to see them step on the flag.

This guy is calling those who abandoned racism to embrace the idea that all human beings are equal...... sociopaths. He is angry that Whites generally consider Blacks to be equal enough to hold the flag and call themselves Americans.

Is this the Twilight Zone? AM I TAKING CRAZY PILLS HERE?!

BLACK PEOPLE HATE THE SUCCESS OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT?

Always wondered if he was the actor who also played doctor cox

He is.

that cop is just tryin to dab dont hate a nigga

*cringe*

Thanks for clearing that out for me, liked the movie

Well Sup Forums?

I revealed that I think Black people are equal.

What should I do?

Ant-Man?

Niggers must die

Ben Garrison

Quite literal cringe