Bill Clinton wants to rebuild Detroit with Syrians

And he'll use George Soros to do it!

>“The truth is that the big loser in this over the long run is going to be Syria. This is an enormous opportunity for Americans,” Bill Clinton said about the Syrian migrant crisis.

>Detroit has 10,000 empty, structurally sound houses—10,000. And lot of jobs to be had repairing those houses. Detroit just came out of bankruptcy and the mayor’s trying to do an innovative sort of urban homesteading program there. But it just gives you an example of what could be done.

>And I think any of us who have ever had any personal experience with either Syrian Americans or Syrian refugees think it’s a pretty good deal.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/bill-clinton-calls-for-rebuilding-detroit-with-syrian-refugees/

And I mean so far, all that you'd expect from a Clinton, right? Not only does he manage to imply that niggers cant do these jobs themselves, but that Arabs would be much better than even unemployed whites or professionals in small businesses. But then he says this..

>Clinton noted that he has a friend working with the IRC who filmed and asked “several thousand” Syrians arriving in Turkey literally coming off the boat… [Syria and Turkey has a land border]

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2013/12/08/fashion/Former-British-Foreign-Secretary-david-milibands-new-york-life.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1&adxnnlx=1386537285-rmm7uy/cb3iRfjAy5BGICQ
kikebook.com/BryanScottHicks/posts/1187326084630475?fref=nf&pnref=story
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This got me curious. IRC is the International Rescue Committee is run by none other than UKs David Milliband, who is previously known to be good buddies with both Clinton and Soros.

>The speakers at the fund-raising gala in New York last month had come to praise the guest of honor: the new president and chief executive of the International Rescue Committee, David Miliband. Amid all the charity-circuit one-liners delivered by big-ticket names like Bill Clinton, George Soros and Samantha Power, a remark by Madeleine Albright, the former secretary of state, hit closest to home.
nytimes.com/2013/12/08/fashion/Former-British-Foreign-Secretary-david-milibands-new-york-life.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1&adxnnlx=1386537285-rmm7uy/cb3iRfjAy5BGICQ

This was in 2013, the same year Soros recieved a "Freedom Prize" from IRC. Pic related is from then. It was at this occassion Soros talked about the immigration crisis as "the new normal". It should also be pretty obvious to anyone that this "friend" of Bill Clinton who supposedly filmed "thousands" of refugees himself, is David Milliband, a man who relies on Soros to pay his rent, and if he's lucky, Soros will use lubrication while he does it.

Detriot should be bulldozed into a farm t b h, have syrian farm or something

But does that mean in turn that the US Government will use Soros for help in this muslim invasion. Yes.

Take it from this immigration lawyer.

>We evaluate refugees on a tiered system with three levels of priority.

>First Priority are people who have suffered compelling persecution or for whom no other durable solution exists. These individuals are referred to the United States by UNHCR, or they are identified by the U.S. embassy or >a non-governmental organization (NGO)Second priority are groups of “special concern” to the United States. The Department of State determines these groups, with input from USCIS, UNHCR, and >designated NGOsThird priority are relatives of refugees (parents, spouses, and unmarried children under 21) who are already settled in the United States may be admitted as refugees. The U.S.-based relative must file an Affidavit of Relationship (AOR) and must be processed by DHS.
kikebook.com/BryanScottHicks/posts/1187326084630475?fref=nf&pnref=story

In this whole fucking roundabout, the list of the really guilty ones can be narrowed down to a handful of people every time.

tl;dr

George Soros will vet the Syrian refugees for you.

>[Syria and Turkey has a land border]

You're dumb as shit aren't ya

Ironically, they'd be a lot better than the current locals.

I guess if you said they couldn't move from Detroit, it'd be helpful for everyone.

Why not have young eager Americans trained out of high school in trades jobs to rebuild and repopulate these places. I assume they need police too and people need to eat etc. You could easily promote young people through incentives like tax breaks if they were to move there and rebuild. Like making zones where the interest on the house via a mortgage is frozen for 5 years so the lazy niggers don't bother because you would still need to work to afford it.

There are millions of young hard working Americans who right now will never have an opportunity to buy a house. Why not use your own people to rebuild your own nation?

Muslims better? In the short term maybe. Blacks are despite what everyone carries on about, mostly harmless. 98% of the "Syrians" will be Muslim and you will have a fifth column right in the middle of your country in a couple decades who basically expand wipe out the christian white European Midwest.

Takk, baserte svenske.

>REBUILD?
we dont need any more shitskins here REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i have to include some bait in the thread dont i

>Detroit has 10,000 empty, structurally sound houses—10,000. And lot of jobs to be had repairing those houses.

What the fucking fuck. WHAT ABOUT THE UMEMPLOYED PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY ALREADY LIVE THERE? WHY NOT HIRE AND TRAIN THEM? I KNOW THEY'RE NIGGERS BUT COME ON DID YOU EVEN TRY?

Omg this shit has to end. I feel for you my American bros. Goddamn this is sickening.

>enormous opportunity for Americans
more like (((Americans))) amirite

blacks vs rapefugees

whoever loses

we win

Not a terrible idea. Even if they're radicals, they're less violent and more stable than blacks.

>I feel for you my American bros.
Don't. Michigan's basically Canada. I'm sorry we'll be doubling down and building a big brown wall around our only good neighbors.

Just a thought, why don't we do this FOR ACTUAL FUCKING CITIZENS INSTEAD OF FOREIGN SANDNIGGER JIHADISTS?!

God fucking damn.

Isn't it funny how the ones responsible for the downfall of America will not be blacks or even the millions of illegal spics, but the traitors from within like the white Clintons and Jews like Soros.

bump

Just like Merkel and Reinfeldt.

Republicans issued a city manager to unfuck Detroit and now Clinton wants to make it worse.

Detroit is a shithole.

Nothing except for GM/Ford/Chrysler moving all their overseas plants back will fix the city.

>The big loser is Syria

Yes, losing millions of fighting age male Sunni Muslims with no literacy skills, even in their own native tongue, who are hell bent on civil war and Sharia dominance of the globe, is going to be an absolute drain on Syria.

Moving them to a long abandoned destitute city with barely functioning infrastructure, no industry or prospects, and already ravaged with the lowest achieving populace in the United States will surely not be an issue.

Isn't it funny Donald Trump took 130 mil from Soros and Trump supports the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton's his entire life?

you rebuild a city with industries and jobs, not with welfare refugees

>Gut cities

>Repopulate them with low I.Q. cheap labor

>Threaten Mexico with the movement of factories back to the U.S.

>U.S. cuts prices even lower

>Starts importing their own illegals for Venezuela

It's like slave labor musical chairs. I love it.

Also; There's a reason the houses are empty Bill.

An Australian guy bought an apartment block in Detroit. Fixed it up. Threw a BBQ for the residents. Where one of them promptly shot him dead.

>Isn't it funny Donald Trump took 130 mil from Soros

Got a citation?

lol I wonder how the KANGZ will react when a bunch of muddies comes in to their KANGZLAND

I can't wait for Clinton to win and cuck you all into oblivion.

Kangz are pretty racists and arabs too... I suggest to send all the refuggees and muslim of any nation to Detroit and build a wall around the city.

CAN YOU SAY REFUGEE GHETTO

That might help white people and that is racist.

>implying you are not going to be cucked when the missiles penetrate your ass

At times you have to wonder what exactly Detroit did to warrant the level of destruction the Democrats have waged against that city for decades

We are USA ally, who the fuck will attack us knowing it means certain death.

If she does, theres nothing left to do but clean my guns, stock up on ammo and prepare for the end times.

So they found an even cheaper alternative than Mexicans.

There won't be a huge battle.

The end will come slowly, no gun will be fired. They will simply flood the country with Hispanics and create a voting block.

There won't be revolts, because greed will also cuck the republicans. You will change slowly, and most people won't even realize.

That cocksucker also said NAFTA would be beneficial.
Don't believe the lies

We'd be better off to level the whole city desu

I like how they openly brag about causing a brain drain in other countries. Fuck any leftist notions of equality or justice, in the end the pursuit of profit is all that matters. Just like how their population replacement plan is dependent on the existence of terrible third world countries.

>They will simply flood the country with Hispanics and create a voting block.
hispanics hate each other by country of origin (Mexicans hate the Brazilians, the Brazilians hate the Chileans, etc.)

Hispanics as a whole hate blacks and muslims

the hispanics already have a tenancy to drive blacks out of entire areas out West

Another thing is if/when hispanics become a majority they'll likely become their own brand of conservative.

Basically the democrats relying on mexicans while it has short term benefits is really playing with napalm further out

Islam would control Detroit, then Michigan, then the midwest

Compare to the explosion of the black population of Detroit - the idea of a black majority would have been laughable in the 1920s

>Another thing is if/when hispanics become a majority they'll likely become their own brand of conservative.

That just isn't true. Spics of all varieties consistently vote for left wing policies/leaders in their native countries where they are the majority, why would that change once they become a majority in America?

Real talk, Syrians will take Detroit and make it better. It has literally hit rock bottom. Give it a decade then gentrify that shit with white people.

Crab bucket mentality will hit critical as black Detroit sees foreign arabs get special treatment and support while the rest of the country doesn't give a shit about them. Most people don't realize that while blacks spend a lot of their time hating America, they do consider themselves better than non-Americans and will talk shit about Mexicans, poo-in-loos, actual Africans, and nowadays muslims too. These Syrians might consider going back to Aleppo after the first dozen race based mobbings and murders.

If they could be hired and trained they would be already.

Actually if we're gonna dump Muslims in our shithole nigger infested cities i don't mind taking them in
Though they probably wouldn't stay

Detroit looks like Aleppo nowadays, they'll feel at home.

you do know that they would work hard on building mosques in all these communities and radicalize even the blacks and then you've got a real big problem

OY vey
Djust xept daiversity in yer life goyim

Build a wall around detroit and make it a prison zoo.

This quote has me amazed.

2 options.

>whites kid get a trade and go to Detroit
>niggers shoot them because fuck whitey

>Syrian tradesmen go to Detroit
>AYO HOL UP NIGGA- oh wait. You ain't white. Please go about your business sir.

Soros super-PAC is currently funneling his money for social justice, prosecuting atty. races in the states of New Mexico, Louisiana, Illinois, Florida, Texas and Mississippi.

If you are in these states, find the cities his money is being used to fund the SJW attys seeking power. Soros is trying to be quiet about his funding for overhauling the US justice system, we must organize to stop him.

EEEEEELLLLLLLL RATOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find it interesting that only people who they think can revitalize the warzone that is Detroit, are people fleeing a warzone.

If the Syrians are from Aleppo they will probably not even realized they are in a new city.

>I hope they let the Syrians keep their guns because they will need them to fight the niggers.

It's called white flight, you upside down kangaroo. Nobody wants to move into a post-apocalyptic city with a bunch of jigaboos.

Drop a neutron bomb first, then we'll talk.

>Detroit
>Rebuild
Just plow it to the ground and then salt the earth