What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ynY2begPzoM
youtube.com/watch?v=66DO3794Kw8
youtube.com/watch?v=V-a-HpjBwyE
strawpoll.me/11083559
youtube.com/watch?v=Ny4a-oxOndo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fortifications of the buildings with syrians dead body ?

Better than hiring them as truck drivers...

>city composed solely of niggers and sandniggers
what could go wrong?

>mfw all refugees leave Europe and go to the Brits and Americans.

great target practice

So America is going to put Syrian refugees in a place that is just as dangerous if not, more dangerous than Syria

Smart thinking, blacks will probably end up shooting a family, just imagine the impact it will have

:^)

Are they termite resistant?

Is Bill just trolling at this point?

>send Syrian guerillas to Detroit
they will be begging to be sent back to Syria where it is safer

Bill just wants them dead.

Bill "Make the mudskins pay the bill" Clinton.

God damn, it'll be worse than Mogadishu. Are they planning on making it some urban warfare dindu/muslim removal amusement park or training facility?

This is going to be an awesome movie.

Wtf I hate Chobani now

man if you thought there was ineuqeality between white suburburbs/nice area vs low income housing, just wait until this shit is in full effect.

were gonna have the ghetto, then were gonna have detroit.

The muslim populations already in your countries before the invasions last year are enough to outbreed you and turn you into ethnic minorities by the end of the century, toothpaste.

>tfw someone posts your OC
truly a day to be alive

>mixing niggers with sandniggers
are you sure about that ?

>yfw refugees want to go back to to where they came from after a week

youtube.com/watch?v=ynY2begPzoM

Isnt Detroits problem that most of its industry left for other states and countries? What good would sending refugees there be if theres no jobs?

refugees are at least independent enough to consistently start up kebab shops, they dont need big corporations around

would be a fun little experiment

You know, I didn't really believe it when people called Bill Clinton a racist, but he's starting to change my mind. This would be an act of such perfect, transcendent cruelty it would echo for eternity.

Fucking kek

what movie is that from?

>t. Morocco
kek

Oh good. More black Muslims.

>fortify M-102 with walls and guard towers
>create handful of controlled entry points
>allow businesses to set up outside renting out guns, vehicles, local guides, etc
>invite tourists to come and seek a new thrill by going on safari in a third-world warzone

Theyre planning on putting the syrian refugees on all those house plots with taxes that havent been paid for for 50 years. Trying to get them syrians to pay for it all.
Sneaky.

>create retarded tax brackets for motor industry
>motor industry moves to Canada and mexico
>provide no subsidies to build detroit a new industry
>pay to import, house and feed hundreds of thousands of refugees in detroit
How do they even get away with suggesting this fucking insanity? Don't get me wrong, i am grateful for all the decent paying jobs we got at our new auto plants, but damn.

Liberals believe all people are equal. That's how they get away with it.

>Rebuild a black city by sending Syrians to it

Holy shit, this man was actually our president? This is the stupidest most misguided thing I've ever heard.

If you try to create a city of Africans and Syrians that have been displaced and have no work. You're going to have a post apocalyptic setting on your hands within a few months.

>niggers are lazy and stupid therefore we need to cull them using 'refugees'

is what he meant

That he wants to increase the democrats eternally poor voter base.

What's the problem, they'll feel right at home

This is all part of the islamification of the United States.

Theyre going to appeal to Black people by saying fuck whitey.

Then all of a sudden blacks all become Muslims.

Its been done before and its gonna be happening again.

Stop being dumb

Bill is such a cheeky son of a bitch

He knows this will turn into a reality television show about an apocalyptic survival between 2 clans, something akin to mad max. I wonder how much Hollywood is paying him.

This is actually abuse of refugees

>Nation of Islam will be a thing again

kek at least you can eliminate them easier once they congregate and declare war on the US

Already happens in every niggertown. Mudshits open cornerstores that sell blunt wraps, cheap candy, and malt liquor in ghettos. Also prepaid cellular shops for Boost mobile. They adapt rather well because they don't relax around blacks and know how to get them to spend their gibsmedats.

I'd rather have Detroit nogs than fugees desu.

>lazy, criminal and poorly educated people are responsible so lets import more lazy, criminal, poorly educated people that also have a extreme believe system and hate for the US.... that will fix it..

These people.. sometimes you really have to wonder wtf is going on in their minds..

You say that without having Detroit nogs.

This is genius

I laughed out loud when I read this

Thats not how it will be though. For saying youre redpilled you all respond to this like bluepilled normies. The ((media)) will continue to paint whites as bad/unappealing and we'll see the next generation all go for this Muslim/Black mix. The generation after will be the goyim cattle theyve always wanted. Cultural Marxism will be complete.

And yet all you do is post your dumb frogs and kekekek

hahaha the absolute madman

That's actually pretty cool, think about it, crackhead niggers with guns vs akbars. Two birds one stone.

The people of Detroit need to oppose this, but I doubt they will. They'll vote Dem even though it's led to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=66DO3794Kw8

Don't muslims hate blacks?
That's what i've heard

Kentucky Fried Movie

He isn't stupid. In his political ideology, there is nothing wrong with having the whole populous of a city living off productive people elsewhere.
Hell, he even thinks it's okay for entire countries (Haiti).

Brutal

Middle easterners are about as racist as anyone else so yeah. Even if the blacks are muslims themselves they most likely wouldnt want anything to do with them.

Many blacks are Muslim. Don't know where the fuck you heard that. You must live in northern Sweden.

Syrian "refugees" aren't happy with the luxurious living standards in Germany, what makes any sane person think they would want to help rebuild a city that looks even worse than any of their completely bombed out cities in Syria?

Once they grow up in schools together with a common enemy (whitey) they will develop comradery.

Nobody sees it.

This website is too dumb to ever serve a purpose other than being on the wrong side of shilling and false flagging.

that they should be sending residents of Detroit the refugee camps in Syria since Detroit is more of a shit hole

Arab muslim hate blacks in general

Look at Sudan on what to expect from how they'll treat blacks, even fellow Muslim ones.

race war where we get to watch and throw popcorn from the sidelines

Can't wait

i hope he dies a painfull and horrific death

rapist cuck scum

Well I guess at least that place can't get much worse.

Arabs dislike blacks (same as every other group of people in history) but blacks are disproportionately muslim

You can guarantee that if Islamic Arabs start immigrating to black neighbourhoods then the population of black muslims will skyrocket

Muslims hate everyone. Including other Muslims.

I mean, it's Detroit. It won't change much

Saudi arabia imports indonesian workers too and they apparently treat them like shit. Keep in mind indonesia is a muslim majority country too.

Youre not thinking about what the next generation looks like after being raised in the west

And black are hated by everyone, including other blacks.
There is going to be a lot of hating going on there.

That's actually an amazing idea. Can you imagine what would happen if they put all the refugees in Detroit?

Detroit here

You people are stupid. They wont be going to DETROIT. THEY WILL BE GOING TO DEARBORN, MI.arrest middle eastern population outside of the middle east

Yeah you're all retarded

They're just all going to move to Dearborn.

Didn't deny that, just wanted to point out that it is kind of irrelevant where you house them, there will always be violence.
Fuck, even if you give them everything they want, they will still be savage shitheads. Just look at Saudi Arabia, their royal family is rich beyond comprehension and yet they are still as savage as ISIS, just not stupid enough to do it out in the open where the Western media can see it.

Sudan is more comparable with Detroit, especially if Arabs are invading and will be at odds with the 'native' blacks.

>Am a Detroit fag

No. Fuck you you dying faggot, it's bad enough here with the libshit whites and the niggers, not to mention that Dearbornistan is right next to Detroit. Fuck you.

>Fuck, even if you give them everything they want, they will still be savage shitheads.

Yeah, what liberals don't seem to understand is that giving them what they want encourages their bad behavior. If you *don't*, and brutally oppress them, they might be persuaded to behave somewhat akin to civilized. There's a reason why every Muslim country that isn't a failed state is a dictatorship.

They wouldn't, but liberals legitimately don't understand that.

They deluded themselves into believing that mudshits are only leaving Syria as a last resort to save their lives. As in, if they stayed they'd TOTALLY DIE.

Whereas mudshits are actually "looking for a better life" that mean being rolled out the red carpet and gibsmedats. They see the west as a sort of El Dorado full of stupid suckers ready to give them everything for nothing. When they realise it's not that great they get angry and threaten (yes really, threaten) to go back home.

>nig come into mudshits store, shoot mudshit takes his 20's and run off
Circle of life continues. Detroit is probably worse than where they are coming from.

Good riddance.

mfw Detroit becomes Dearborn Metropolitan Area

this is actually going to be funny. will leftists say that an all black community is too shit to send syrians to despite the fact that they are all doctors and engineers and will boost the economy or will they remain silent and ignore the fact that the govt wants to dump refugees in the shittest place in america?

Thats how you get Somalis

>When they realise it's not that great they get angry and threaten (yes really, threaten) to go back home.
It's because they unironically see themselves as an enrichment to the host country.

Most of the problems with people from these areas boil down to the fact that they are, literally by medical definition when you look at their IQ, retarded.
It's why they can't stop fucking up their countries and it's why they do retarded shit wherever they go.

Yes they hate, them and call them abeed (slaves)

Funny thing though...it might work, they'll do better than the blacks did that's fer sure.

Blacks vs Muslims, its like Alien vs Predator, whoever wins we lose.

Blacks complain about whitey, wait until they meet Mr. Muslim, the other slave owner. The one that hasn't and never will apologize, the one that unlike the white man didn't even let blacks breed cuz they cut the testes off their slaves.

At least Muslims are unified based on something even if its a stupid religon. What are blacks united behind? Hating whites? Rap? The NBA?

youtube.com/watch?v=V-a-HpjBwyE

/thread

It's a fucking great idea.

Why not send the people you don't want to be around to the place you're never going to go?

>Clintons, friends of the working man

muslims hate everybody and particulary other muslims

OBLIGATORY

strawpoll.me/11083559

strawpoll.me/11083559

strawpoll.me/11083559

I suggested that, even assuming that all people are equal, it makes sense to kill them if it's us or them - to do so without hatred, but just because it is appropriate if you are under threat. The liberal I was speaking to still didn't see why if all things were equal, you should kill them. My point that I liked being alive and think the West is pretty good didn't seem to hold traction. He asked how I would help them, and I said we need to protect ourselves first and the only way to help those overseas would be to destroy their culture and ideology first through force of arms and then through education. Apparently that was too racist and importing Muslims is just fine since we are all human after all. I pointed out that they would see him killed for being gay but nah, Muslims in Britain don't believe that. They're all just hunky dory.

One incident of violence between a refugee and a citizen would lead to misunderstanding on both sides and eternal violence. Black people aren't pussies. They'll mock islam (or any other difference) without mercy. The Syrians freak out. Fist fight turns into street war.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ny4a-oxOndo

>builing on dead bodies

They call that a Clinton foundatios

This is brilliant, the Syrians will dominate Detroit.
The blacks think they are bad wait until a Syrian gets killed by one of them and that Syrians family kills everyone in the culprits family for revenge.

They love their family feuds.

Islam is a violent and primitive ideology that preaches intolerance for the West, i.e. The White Man. It dovetails nicely with their We Wuz Kangz mindset. Who would have thought? A religion that prospers only so long as the population is kept ignorant and full of hate would appeal to an ignorant, hateful and violent subset of the American population. Both groups even have a propensity for gibs, and feeling justified in taking while biting the hand that feeds.

He's basically saying what I've said Europe should've done. Take the refugees and trade food and living for them fixing pot holes, painting buildings, and so on. They'd essentially be slaves.

It does not though, if you are a white man that converts to ilsam you get treated like a king.

Dont do it though, islam is a terrible religion

So, Detroit is 87% black.

The Clintons plan to ethnically cleanse the black population of Detroit and replace them with Syrian refugees.

>this isn't racist

Someone should tell the niggers...