Racists of Sup Forums honest question?

Why do you hate jews,blacks and asians so much..... any logical and factual reasons??

How do you rationalize hating somebody over something he / she has no control over. You do not choose to be born white or black or jew or asian. So why the irrational hatred. I understand and believe that pride comes from your achievements i.e working hard, building a family, taking care of your parents when they are old. Being proud over something you have absolutely no control over i.e being white or black or asian or jew is textbook stupidity.

When you all eventually grow old and die, are you telling me your source of pride would be the fact that you are white?. Has being white made you rich or protected you from illness? or put money in your account? Racism is a very dumb concept that reeks of misplaced blame. Can anybody provide rational reasons for being a racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/&refURL=https://www.google.bs/&referrer=https://www.google.bs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't hate anyone. i just dont want to be forced to live with them and i want to preserve true diversity

i hate leftists no matter the colour

i do not hate a person based solely on their skin color, that's just silly

however, each race has a culture and cultural attitudes associated with them. a good percentage of black people do act like stereotypes and there are a lot of negative aspects of their culture. i hate these types of people. it's not because they are black, they just happen to be black. i don't like poor white trash juggalos for the same reason.

>impying it's all about that melanin
>implying it's not a proxy for all kind of different traits

>How do you rationalize hating somebody over something he / she has no control over.

You hate the flu virus but it didn't ask to exist.

>When you all eventually grow old and die, are you telling me your source of pride would be the fact that you are white?

I don't have pride in my race, but I don't have guilt either.

>Why do you hate jews,blacks and asians so much
You first world countries always make me laugh. So innocent and ignorant.

I don't believe in political affiliations tho but did native Americans also want to preserve true diversity before they were murdered??

. I also dont belive in the concept of white genocide i think it comes from a place of insecurity. People will be attracted to people. who they are attracted to. The fear that you will be out-bred is irrational. Majority of white men still date and marry other white women. I guarantee that if somehow only whites were left on earth the blue eyed will turn on the green eyed. It never ends

Color of their skin is just an identifier, the problem is their culture and values, i dont really have a problem with asians, they try their best to emmulate western culture and values, so they dont belong on your list.
i also dont hate all jews, just the once like Soros and Bernstein

Why do I hate the following:

Blacks- average iq of 65 naturally. Naturally more violent and prone to comitting crime. Low willpower and non-existent work ethic.

Oz Aboriginals- Because they are not human, they are mixed too much with homo deniviosans.

Jews- Can't stop trying to control the goyim. Naturally manipulative and sociopathic towards non jews. If they were less manipulative and treated the goyim better then jews would be bro-tier

Asians- Don't be fucking stupid, most people on Sup Forums are completely fine with orientals. Orientals are nationalistic, intelligent, hate niggers. etc. I am completely fine with them.

Yes, it is stupid to take pride in the acheivements of others, but it has an amazing benefit, nationalism and patriotism binds communities together, allowing for cohesive and safe neighbourhoods, in which raising a family can be ideal.

Rascism is defined as "the belief that not all races are equal-that one or more races is superior to the other", when it is scientifically proven that there are difference between the races, that not all races are equal.

Not all racists are " gas the kikes race war now" and " kill niggers", I myself look upon the lesser races as you might look upon someone with an incurable illness like cerebral palsy. To be looked after and cared for.

This.

I don't hate them, I just want to be able to live separate, and maintain diversity. The cultures are not compatible.

But as far as reasons go:

Asians- they are fine. They just need to stay in their own countries. Their culture is the most compatible to whites, but not optimal.

Blacks- lower average iq which makes them more prone to crime of all kinds, and even the smarter ones do not value the same things as white people.

Arabs- also very low average iq, and backwards violent religion that makes them more organized than blacks even, and more destructive to the western way of life

Jews- while they are intelligent, they are the worst of all races because they are forcing us to mix for their gain.

>le skin color meme XDDD

In the industry, you are what we call a "reddit pozzcuckold".

jews should be sterilized.

>jews
Kicked out of almost every nation they have settled in
>blacks
complete parasites offering little to nothing of value and driving up expenses everywhere they go
>Chinese
Souless bastards who wouldn't stop to help a dying child on the side of the road and chop up their meat while it's still alive I can forgive eating dogs but when you torture your food rather then humanly killing it there is something wrong with you.
>Indians
unhygienic and hard to work with but otherwise generally OK
>mexicans (inb4 not a race hur hur)
Good family values, strong work ethic, but higher tendencies for violence

Indians?

Most people on Sup Forums don't,

>unhygienic and hard to work

The English and American born Punjabis are pretty much identical to natives in intelligence and behaviour.

I have no hatred for Asians
Niggers are violent impulsive criminals, they make living here more dangerous
Kikes are subversive parasites that destroy western values

I don't want them all killed, just out of my country and out of influence in politics.
I don't give a fuck if they're out of control of this

Backwards as fuck culture. Poo in loo and all that.
Unhygenic but can be okay. It varies from indian to indian.

should i be punished for the sins of my ancestors? if yes. how many of your ancestors sins are you willing to take responsibility or are white people the only one who dont get the privilege of individualism

secondly white replacement is undisputable. whites are already a minority in london. they'll be minorities in america in 30 years. we do not need immigrants they are optional and i chose no. if that makes me racist in your eyes so be it. just know that when multiculturalism does finally come to a head i won't blink an eyelid when i execute you and people who share the same values as you

The influence of the world comes from europe. The advancement of science and technology in today's world is because of europeans.

Yet nobody is allowed to criticize a race, except of course if it's european.

Most people don't hate those people because of their arbitrary identifiers.
They hate them because of what they do.
If you can't figure that out, you've got a problem.

Why do you not hate jews blacks and muslims?

How's it feel that I can legally enter your country at any given time and stay there indefinitely?

I don't hate Asians.

I've lived in Worst Korea for years, and while I hated it at first, after a while I realized that they're actually some of the most admirable people in the world

>despise slovenliness and obesity
>bow down and worship real, measurable achievement and success like money or advanced degrees
>strong belief in resposibility and self-improvement

All round 11/10 society, honestly we should try to be more like them

>in b4 le 헬조센 maymay and general 지랄 from a minority of losers both 쓰래기 백인 and 한남충 who hate life because they fucking suck and blame Korea for it rather than applying themselves

>How do you rationalize hating somebody over something he / she has no control over.

How can you think all mammals dont deserve human rights, how can you hate them so much for something they have no control over, you racist, its not their fault they're violent, we oppress animals by exploiting and destroying their natural habitats

How does it feel to know that every guy in your apartment block has legally entered your mum?

indians are white worhsipping brown caucasions who work hard and try their best to assimilate, whilst maintaining their traditions. Theyre ok, but I dont think they should live in white lands. This isnt becaause theyre a threat, but because theyre sending their best to make our nations richers whilst the average pajeet lives on a dollar day. I literally want them gone from our lands to help them.

I would ask you to cut it out but they got rid of even the butter knives too, did they not?

>I don't believe in political affiliations tho but did native Americans also want to preserve true diversity before they were murdered??

Hey, if they want to murder their way into my country, they're welcome to try.

Immigration into countries with a welfare system is not comparable to invasion.

Only the Jews who use that old boy network to skyrocket up the socioeconomic ladder, and only the the blacks who act ghetto, bonus hate if it's on purpose and they live in a good neighborhood.

Everyone else is fine by me, just shitty individuals who make up the collective. Lots of folks, regardless of race, could stand to be more polite and courteous while in public. Just trying to go me separate way without hating anyone

Your whole narrative is really dumb and reeks leftiness.

First of all you're being racist by assuming all racists here are white, so not sure if you're a retard cuck, a troll or a buzzfeed lurker.

Secondly racism is a recent term made to shut down discussions against the global narrative and assumes that people with certain prejudices are like you describe, irrational haters.
In reality, people hate GROUPS of people for their usual behaviour. Example: I hate black people because of their victimism and violence but I really love to listen to Morgan Freeman and I've had some black acquitances that I got along really well with. Why? Because I don't judge individuals, just groups. I have friends with communist ideas but I hate communists.

We, the whites will never be allowed to be the only race as the minority groups would just call us racist.

But to be honest I could care less about blacks and others, why do they come here and have special demands, I mean they wanted us out of Africa and we left, they should have prospered from there on out but... Well have you seen Africa? We don't want our countries turning to shit, stay the fuck there and make something out of your own country. It really isn't our fault the black population us to stupid to build a society or just not murder each other for no reason.

Africa is the richest continent on the planet, yet they need us to hold their hands to achieve anything, even then it's too hard for them. No we don't need them here, no we don't care that you are incompetent, you should have thought about that 70 years ago, now please fuck off and die in your miserable shithole.

Kek good point, unlike our knifes. They are trying to ban long pointed kitchen knifes too now.
>Feels bad man.

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/&refURL=https://www.google.bs/&referrer=https://www.google.bs/

Jews are the biggest racist on earth.

this

the demographics are already changing. you can't deny something is up. look at london and paris. muslim/indian immigrants in europe have higher birth rates than the native white citizens. the eu continues to push for more migrants and refugees. the notion of western europeans having their own homeland is considered "racist/nationalist" by many of their own people and they feel obligated to accept multiculturalism and diversity, no matter the consequences.

by that reasoning I'd be retarded, a borderline sociopath, lazy as fuck, and many other things. Just because I was born in Spain doesn't mean I go with the flow. Same applies to them. They come from shitty backgrounds one way or another and they perpetuate their situation, and the world wants to FORCE us to accept them.

Look on the bright side. No more muzzie knife attacks while on the tube, they'll have to use crayons instead.

I don't hate them I just consider their culture foreign, unfamiliar, and contrary to western tradition.

Some of them are dumb and poor too.

Also I believe that New World countries like Australia and the Americas can have non white migration if it helps strengthen the country(Allow intelligent Pajeets and Chang to migrate, dont allow Mexicans or Islanders to Migrate) . But brown Migration into White homelands aka Europe should be banned. Europe should always be 99 percent white. By importing brown people, youre slowly destroying the racial and ethnic fabric of Europe. I dont think anyone would want their homeland to become infested by foreigners.

fpbp

>but did native Americans also want to preserve true diversity before they were murdered??

They sure did!
Native americans in north america are actually migrants who moved in and murdered/killed/genocided the first people to arrive. They're not actually the first people to colonize America, nor native to the continent.

Of course, we only hold white people accountable for the sins of their ancestors. Not any of the other races.
And we do it while simultaneously telling white people they have no reason to be proud of their peoples, cultures, or histories.

Once you dig into this hypocrisy a little, an overriding theme reveals itself: The destruction of western civilization and ethnic whites.

what if the native Americans wanted you out of their country and back to Europe to preserve diversity?. Thereby wiping out all your contemporary history and achievements. Dont native americans have a genuine reason to hate whites?

There were no first people to arrive kiddo. The native americans WERE the first. There certainly was tribal warfare but the continents were uninhabited prior to crossing Beringia.

only burgers deal in the whole "im white" shit. I am "white" but would never point that out since it is a meaningless characteristic. Some Arabs have white skin. Mexicans, hue monkeys and kikes have white skin. White skin means nothing.

I am an ethnic Dane and im proud of my people; the Danes.

I dont hate other people based on their colour or nationality. I hate them because of their sick culture mostly.

Yeah, and the first people to settle the continent were genocided by the present day "native americans" who came across in a later migration.

That is patently false.

No, I'm honest kind and caring but i've met far too many non whites ready to take me as a free ride. I don't see many jews blacks Muslims giving back to any community but their own. Why should I be different?

Becasue I was forced to live next door to them for a while and I now know what they"re like.
I didn't use to be a racist before that.

I'm racist and I'm Asian you fucking white male

I don't hate them, they should just stay in their home country!

Phew good thing I'm not a racist imbecile. I'm still drawn to this board like a voyeur to a sauna for some reason. It's like a car wreck.. I should look away but I stare. :^)

Hardly anyone here hates asians because of their high average IQs. pol welcomes the intelligent

Stay here and read threads. No spoonfeeding.
Your understanding of this seems ELEMENTARY and incorrect in a few ways, so it should be lots of knowledge for you.

>knowledge
Ha, you're a funny dumb shit, aren't you.

>muh white race
>wah wah look at this twoof from breitfart or these misinterpreted statistics from a lunatic website

It's not, feel free to start researching it.

This is BS i regularly visit the uk and the population of white british is still 81 percent as per 2011 census data.

Burden of proof lies on you.

I don't hate any race. In truth, I am actually a classical liberal byproduct of the Civil Rights indoctrination efforts pushed by the government. I secretly believe that everyone is equal and should only be judged on the content of their character.

Anyone who doesn't like this can kiss my ass.

>triggered Muslim immigrant

>At the 2011 census London had a population of 8,173,941. Of this number, 44.9% were White British.

for 2000 years white british people have populated london. how many litres of blood were spilt defending that city. literally hundreds of generations of peoples history sold in under 50 years. my ancestors didnt die for this

No reason why it shouldn't be 100% though.
Big cities are shitholes now, honestly feels like a foreign country in some parts.

Luzia woman, Brazil.

I cannot remember the video or where I saw it, but there were some British politicians sitting in a half circle on some TV show and the audience (UK citizens) were asking them questions. Some man or woman got up and made a point about immigration and housing prices..... then I was fucking floored by the response.

The UK politician starts going on about how she is "very concerned" that the city is now for the ultra-rich. Over the next two minutes or so she goes on about how she is enraged that the average person is forced to live on the edge of the city and how she wants to look at ways to lower housing prices so that average folks can move back into the city proper.

She doesn't address the fact that the housing prices are partly driven up by the millions of foreigners who are pouring in, all of whom need housing. Just skips right over the immigrant part of the question........

My brain melted right there.

It's simple.

No one would give a shit about them if they were all stores away in their original containment countries.

However, jews has been fucking up western civilisation with their disgusting and limitless greed and poisoned lies for centuries.
Negroids simply shouldn't be outside of their hellholes, they are animals and can not fit into to any civilised society. We all know,it. It is a fact.

Same applies to arabs, demi-niggers with a dose of fanatic evil throw in, rape and archaic disruption.

Pakis, same as above.

Chinese, the least outwardly harmful. Don't take or kill much, but aren't really human in their behaviours. They are like ants, constantly harvesting and accumulating, do not integrate at all and only serve to better their own communities. They could do that just as well in china.

It isn't irrational dislike, it is quite logical.

Your confusion, as with most people's, is that your opinion is based on emotion, mostly thanks to women feeling sorry for everything.

tl;dr; no-one cares if there is a cockroach outside. but once it is in your house it is a problem

Yes, i can provide you with such a rational reasons, motherfucker. First, racism is uncontrolable, just like arachnophobia and claustrophobia. You cant stop being racist if you born to be racist.
Second, the racism is a natural population immunity against invaders and its pity that you dont understand it.

Ages back people used to go to war and rape a crushed nations women en masse. Thats what all invasions and was are about.
And nowadays west and europe crush the middle east and then not raped women as they have to, but reverse this process and let the loosers impregnant the winner nations women (rapefugees). So just as Trudeau said "If you kill your enemy - he won". Its pity that we have so twisted and complitely rotten west today. And its pity that west is almost doomed.
Pol is truly the last normal bastion. We are the true normies.

Kill both and let the god find the difference.

not really
most of them are inbred, massive rate of microcephally, subnnormal iq, disgusting habits and customs, and do not integrate.

the top few are exceptions, but that is about 1%

Umm why do i hate people stealing my money, land and wife? Well maybe i should just give billionaires more money, since they obviously starving and lets throw every crime-free and family thing into waste and run the hamster wheel for globalism, so i can say i have a job, but don't own anything, then they will be happy i am a slave. Being a racist and hating foreigners is as natural as not wanting to have rotten worms in your food.

COULD care less.

fucking idiot.
ignored the rest of your post

No one here is racist, we just hate shit behavior on anyone's part. The difference is that most lefties can't accept that a white man could accuse a minority of their wrongdoings and so instantly imply that it is due to racism.

Saying that most blacks are criminals isn't racist, it's a fact. Saying that this is due to the single mothers out there and the welfare state, again, is not racist, it's a fact.

Libtards instead just love to defend their point by emotion and not facts. They're basically children or women.

hey now I don't hate all blacks.... I'm just more likely to hate a black person than a white person, since you know, you're more likely to be obnoxious and stupid

Soon you'll be referred to as an aboriginal dane, unless you and your people do something about the fucking immigrants.

Do you want to live on a reservation, drinking alcohol and being mocked by the 90% Muslim population.

>>
Most of pol does not hate Asians. Pol has traditionally held a strong anti animal cruelty stance. Other than that we make fun of them for how little they value human life and the environment. As a building block for a modern society they are the second least shit immigrants next to Western Europeans. As for hating blacks and Jews you must be new here. These are not unfounded opinions. I genuinely feel bad for the Colin Noirs and the nice Jews you meet on the street, but the bad seem vastly out way the good in their ethnic groups.

Enjoy those 10 million rabid shitskins that are set to arrive over the next ten years.
Having 1/6 of your country be violent, third world sub-normal IQ rapists won't change a thing.

Unless, you are one of them. Even so, you are able to write reasonably well, perhaps you appreciate some things of German culture and living. Meaning even you will be on your knees weeping when you see what happens.

Take a look at the census data from previous decades.
Watch how quick the change is.

England needs to purge now.

If I'm not mistaking I could care less is an expression.

that is what they are paid to do.
evade and our to preserve control.

never listen to politicians.

they should all be killed or at least imprisoned.

Because I can't get girls, desu I hate my own feellow men also and women,they brought me into this shinbone and I can't do anything about it, they weakened me they won

I want whites and blacks too to go extinct.
I only give the far right man because then I've a sense of cause and belonging and I don't think about my hurts and aberrations.

Tbh I am fucking sad and I wanna kill myself because I won't ever get a genetically good woman or any kind of. Because for that you have to be a fucking stupid ape, and I fucking hate apes or anything masculine because they are all bullies, there's nothing worse than being someone's bitch and I could never do this to anybody I love, let alone my theoretical gf, but women somehow like that.
I've been a slave in my whole life and honestly I don't give a Shit about social stuff and life anymore. Wherever I did go, I only got stomped on.
So I've nothing left but painting, school and pol. Once I hit 30 or 40 and will get bored of it, I will end it all

No.
Think about it for a moment.
Think about it mathematically even.
What you are saying does not make sense.
Correct it yourself and you'll always remember it.

>I myself look upon the lesser races as you might look upon someone with an incurable illness like cerebral palsy. To be looked after and cared for.
Wtf no i'm on par with you

This. You can be racist without hate. Its not about attacking others but about defending yourself.

Yes

War is the only answer.

We need heroes who will start it.

gaged and hidden.

$0.05

i hate non whites with a passion just as i hate snakes

Firstly I'm a race realist and by calling people "racist" you've already proven you're an idiot.

Secondly because I look at all the shitty areas of the world and they're generally a shade of black. Even in countries where they're given everything to integrate on a plate these people fuck it up.

Look at places like Detroit, South LA and Tower Hamlets. It's proof enough that they should be deported or segregated.

They don't have the largest military on the planet though.

They had control over whether or not they came to my country.

sage in options field

Those blacks from UK I've seen on Periscope were respective, behaved and looked like whites, much better than american ones, why?

Racism isn't about hate at all, it's just recognizing the reality of races and their differences between each other that make them pleasant or unpleasant for one.

I don't "hate" anyone or any race. I hate on subsects of culture, negative culttural reinforcement. I don't hate blacks but I hate the shitty culture they are sold (i.e. gangster rap, buying expensive clothing and being on food stamps, fatherless homes, etc) I don't hate Jews, I just think we should fix their over-representation in ivy league schools, media company ownership, banking ownership, and positions in government.

No, but they can choose how to behave.
Aggressive behaviour is high for blacks and arabs.

And from experiences with these people we have all seen it.

We don't hate them because of their skincolor, but due to their behaviour wich is factually alligned with their race.

Asians are generally liked though.

Black people should be sterilized.
It has nothing to do with hate.
It has everything to do with science.

They can't function in a normal society.
Either we quarantine Africa and leave them in a natural preserve or we take over again and stererilize them all.

"... there is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so."
-- Nobel Prize winner James Watson

There is more genetic distance between Europeans and Blacks than between African and Asiatic Lions (different species).

> blacks
Just look at goverment-published official crime stats. Its simple statistical fact that black person is many times more probable to commit violent crime, and no amount of fairy dust lefties are smoking can help it.
> jew
They are ones who keep forcing blacks and islamists upon us. Its hilarious how they keep saying that US must accept diversity and refugees and that we are not allowed to have border control, but when you ask same about Israel, you are immediately labeled racissss and hitler follower by very same open-borders (((advocates))).
Personally I have no bad feelings towards howest jews living in Israel and minding own business about their own country.
> asians
What. There's no real hatred for asians, unless you are trying to call islamist shitskins "asians".

I may be a racist, but I don't hate other races.
We need to acknowledge the clear differences that exist — it will benefit society as a whole (at the expense of someones feelings).

Black people have a lower AVERAGE IQ, so having too many of them in your country will make your country worse. The average IQ of a country is extremely important in having a safe working society. Look at Brazil ; the country gets worse and worse as the white percentage drops. I don't want my children to grow up in a shithole like that.

>Being proud over something you have absolutely no control over i.e being white

We should all be proud of our ancestors. It's important for your identity (many mixed race males end up with huge identity problems).

>torturing animals instead of killing it
ask a froggie what a puagra is. That shit is torture beyond what the chinese do to their dogs. Ducks fed and hit with laxatives so more food can follow until they catch all forms of diabetes and cancer so the meat is plump and juicy.

>jews
They exploit the goyim at every turn and consider them less than animals. "Killing goyim is like killing an animal"

>blacks
The people I can identify through heritage and nationalities are being abducted, gang raped, tortured, shot to death, fed to gators, etc; they're not isolated incidents and even recently two nuns were murdered by a black man. All the mainstream media cares about is that one black person shot by that one cop after the black person robbed a store. The mainstream media race baits and incites riots and then my people become victims of hate crimes and there are blacks who proudly flaunt "BlackLivesMatter" while ignoring all of their people's hate crimes. There were even 7 whites in Akron Ohio who were viciously beaten by a gang after they were chanting "black lives matter" Half of the time, the victim is blamed and none of it ever gets national coverage.

>asians
Japan was a bunch of savages before we defeated them in WWII, and apart from their degenerate culture of anime, porn, and used panty vending machines; they're mostly alright. China is a communist shit hole, but its people don't revolt. The Middle East is full of Jihadis, but even talking about Islam is somehow "phobic" and we're not allowed to talk about how any religious questions because the West has been conned into believing it's just a different lifestyle. There are tenents that tell them to deceive their enemies to spread their religion, kill all infidels, islam will rule the world; following Muhammad, a murderer and pedophile; which would explain the rampant pedophilia and homosexual rape in countries like Afghanistan. I also don't like Israel because they have subverted the west through media dominance and lobbying groups to use the USA army as their pawns. Even questioning Israel can be seen as "anti-semitic" which makes it hard to talk about stuff like the USS Liberty.