There is no afterlife

>there is no afterlife
>you will have to die one day and will cease to ever exist and the lights are off forever
how does Sup Forums deal with this feel?

Attached: DAr9JTHWAAATE14.jpg (1068x1122, 140K)

I don’t care

Sleep so you don't have to think about it

Don't care, as long anime, games and gayanalsex exist everything is fine, even after life.

Attached: 1510927935049.png (838x1064, 710K)

It literally does not matter. When you're dead, you won't be alive to give it any thought whatsoever. It baffles me how people actually get depressed over pointless shit like this.

>hurr durr I don't care when I die cause I won't know about it anymore xD
that's the whole point retards you not even realizing that you died

Attached: 1521465610402.png (782x1036, 856K)

To be or not to be
That is the question

Don't care, gaysex and anime~~

Attached: 1511465665332.jpg (724x720, 95K)

literally this + straight sex
life your life to fullest and die fulfilled, nothing else you can do

>normalfags
>hahaha just do everything be yourself lmao
wow you are totally not a hollow person

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Citrus - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.12_[2018.03.18_19.21.56].jpg (1280x720, 420K)

nothing i can do about it, so no point in pondering about it.

And why exactly does that matter?

You'll respawn at some point in the future after you pass away. In order for you to have existed, there must be the chance that you will exist again. Given enough time, the atoms that make up you will reform again into you

>why does living matter
why haven't you killed then? because you still like to experience things death means only that you will stop existing and you will never be able to experience certain things
the chances of that happening are like next to nothing

Attached: 1510714139272.jpg (2560x1600, 482K)

there is something going on here

1 it is impossible to imagine death
2 it is impossible to imagine anything after death

so the statement about existence and light etc is more than meaningless, it is misinterpretation, or even wishful thinking

your cannot be aware of your unawareness so to speak, we have the ability to imagine ourselves in situations as something, anything at some place time etc but the after death is exactly opposite of that in which we have no anchor of sorts to latch onto, there isn't a pov the derive any meaningful existence

death isn't just is, death is x as death is exactly isn't. the more appropriate is. at a certain time you just will not be

Disgusting.
Gaysex,anime and living rich neet life is better.

Attached: 1395205739100.png (500x465, 171K)

>the chances of that happening are like next to nothing
Yes, when you measure it in human time. When your dead, a hundred trillion years may as well be a millisecond to you. An extremely small probability multiplied by and extremely high number of times game is played, results in a high expected value

that's exactly the scary thing
my consciousness ever existing within me is zero

Attached: 1510414026731.jpg (2859x3755, 855K)

>not worrying about death means that you like death
Imagine being this much of a brainlet.

I just hope that there IS an afterlife. Hope never dies fren.

>>there is no afterlife
How do you know, have you died?

just be like the eastern religion, take you out of the equation

there isn't
t. i have tried

pretty much yeah if you don't care about the end of your life you might as well die right now since there is nothing to worry about
all signs point to there not being a god

Attached: 1509677392332.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

you don't need a god for an afterlife

for afterlife to exist someone clearly should've created it without God there cannot be one

Attached: 1509688268891.jpg (1289x1401, 176K)

If I was a god I'd never let you people know for sure that I exist, because you brainfarts would just all off yourselves in hopes of getting into heaven.

I enjoy life so I have no desire to kill myself. But if I was to get hit by a car and die tomorrow, I'd accept it. The only real downside to dying is that my family would be upset, but from a personal perspective I accept that not everyone lives forever and all life must come to an end eventually. Plus I'd be dead so I wouldn't personally have to deal with the aftermath of my own death anyway.

If you are truly worried about not living your life to the fullest then perhaps you should stop watching anime and shitposting on Sup Forums. Try doing something interesting with your life instead of just being a waste of resources.

>I like living but I wouldn't mind dying
>stop doing what you like
just fuck off already

Attached: 25678335_p0.jpg (1202x850, 584K)

You made this thread asking about people's thoughts on the matter and I'm giving it. You can fuck off if you don't like hearing the truth. You clearly don't like the current state your life is in if you're so worried about death all the time. Sounds like you're in denial and too lazy to do anything about it. Many things are beyond our control, including the inevitability of death, it's stupid to spend too much time thinking about it.

What's the sense in Ever thinking about the tomb? When you're much too busy Returning to the womb?

Attached: 1508839064462.jpg (586x1200, 727K)