American flag BANNED from South Carolina high school football games because principal says they were used to taunt...

>American flag BANNED from South Carolina high school football games because principal says they were used to taunt Hispanic students

archive.is/vT8KM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlDarK6R_Iw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's email the school district and super intendent. Pretend you are an angry parent. Say you want him fired and you're writing a letter to the senator.

Having non Whites is taunting Americans.

>confederate flag gets banned
>people pretended this wasn't a slippery slope waiting to happen

Is because you are doing it wrong. Use this one

I'm in.

This is ridiculous. I'm sure a giant Mexican flag taunting whites would be perfectly fine.

Fuck these people.

do we have the name and addresses of the principal?

This happens once a year and it always causes national outrage and the liberals always end up apologizing for it. And it is literally always a high school or college that does it.

Using the flag to insult others degrades it. Those kids should learn to respect the flag before they hope to carry it.

Agree and amplify. We need to start agitating for the football to be banned from football games because it started out made of pigskin and thats offensive to jews and muslims.

>Ban that symbol of slavery, sepratism, oppression and racism

wasn't that the confederate flag

He already backed off on it and reversed his stance nine hours ago, look it up

>implying this hasn't happened before

you all have such short term memory

Nothing wrong with using the flag to mock anyone disloyal to America..

Why do americans mock swedish schools over this when it is 100x times more common in JEWSA?

I forgot that all brown people are disloyal.

Anyone who identifies as a Other-Country-American or anything of the sort is guaranteed disloyal.

This is what happens if academia is subverted by (((them))).
Teachers go to (((college))) and learn all about cultural marxism

In my heart I am an American

When I was in a private high school the school I would've gone to faced a shitstorm because the football team wanted to keep their mascot and fight song. Eventually they gave in and the school has little to no culture left.
Now they're just another rural high school outside of Austin.
I hope they find a way to bring their original theme back.

>banning your own fucking flag
wew
though on the other hand, I guess we have those Antifa retards who rip them off too

I will deem you honorary American, but you must present your boi pucci for me to ravage.

This is a picture of the football team from the most far left uni in Texas running onto the field.
This is the Cocks not Glocks uni.

Ok.

Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOMEONE NUKE SOUTH CAROLINA!

This decision has been reversed but I'm wondering what has been going on in SC over the past year. First the removal of the Confederate flag. Various bannings of the US flag here and there. Behavior I'd expect to hear in Cali or New York but not down south. Kind of disappointing.

Is the Mayor a woman?

That's OK, just try not to be wrong next time.

It's SC so it probably won't matter, but you might want to spell superintendent properly.

Because when it happens here, it lasts for 2 hours before the liberal schools get BTFO by patriotism

>Wayne McCall
You tell me.

Nogs on twitter were calling for the flag to be banned the very same day Obama killed the confederate one.

Yeah that uktra hard taunt must have left some broken hearts the last time.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlDarK6R_Iw

I fucking hope pic related is true

November can't come soon enough...

CAN'T
BAN
AMERICA

When are we going to proceed with operation liberation on that school? It desperately needs democracy.

If they don't even like the flag perhaps it isn't the nation for them and they should fuck off out.

Their absolute retard of a Governor is a woman.

She ran pretending to be a Republican and then did a complete 360 and started shoving liberal horseshit down everyone's throats.

Typical woman.