Germany NO!

>Mosque walled in - Muslims terrified:" It get's worse and worse"

>In the city of Parchim a small former transformer house that's been used recently as a mosque has been walled in

>Hanka Gatter, leader of the network for refugees in Parchim:"the sentiment against muslims and refugees has become drastically worse in the last months, we encounter a great increase in hate speech against refugees and refugee helper"

>attacks increased after a pro refugee day took place last year in Parchim

>black crosses are hung on lanterns in several cities in Mecklenburg - Vorpommern, including Parchim. Every cross is said to be symbolizing a refugee attack against a German.

focus.de/politik/deutschland/landtagswahl-in-mecklenburg-vorpommern-2016/parchim-moschee-zugemauert-muslime-veraengstigt-es-wird-immer-schlimmer_id_5871698.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ehrenamtsstiftung-mv.de/engagement/gutes-tun-in-mv/netzwerk_f_r_fl_chtlinge_in_parchim/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>walled in
>just a few inches of plastic

fuck's sake they'd complain about anything

>Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
>Parchim
My old hometown.
Based as fuck.

>mudshits terrorize native germans
Yet somehow they are victims. Fuck em.

>they'd complain about anything

DON'T SAY THEY WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING YOU RACIST! YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR EXTREMISM!

kill me

I like how that last paragraph about the crosses tries to make out that it's the Muslims who are the victim, not the Germans being killed

BUILD

Ohh no those poor darlings :(

Next they'll be raped, or had their heads cut off, or slaughtered in a theatre like cattle, or run down en masse by a lorry, or mass groped...

I went to London not too long ago for the FA Cup and was sickened by what I saw

It honestly was like being in a different country

the picture isn't showing the building. It's just a random picture taken by the news side.

Pic related shows the building door.
Bricks with anti muslim messages.

MGGA

Best not go to Birmingham or Nottingham m8

If they feel so oppressed, prosecuted, and unwelcome, WHY THE FUCK NOT seek refuge in a Muslim country? There are plenty of well off countries like Turkey and Saudi Arabia

The alternative

>black crosses are hung on lanterns in several cities in Mecklenburg - Vorpommern, including Parchim. Every cross is said to be symbolizing a refugee attack against a German.
wow, evil Eastern Germans, why don't they accept it like the good Western goyim?

One word:
welfare

Surely they aren't as bad as the fucking raghead ghetto of Wembley

MAN it must suck being an European and seeing your beautiful countries being brought down by these ugly dirty Arabs and Africans...at least our Mexicans are grateful to us and integrate

run britbong, the bobbies are coming for you for that hateful comment

>transformer house

What?

>"the sentiment against muslims and refugees has become drastically worse in the last months"

NO KIDDING.

WHAT DO THESE ASSHOLE THINK HAPPENS WHEN YOU BRING TWO DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED SYSTEMS OF VALUES AND CULTURE TOGETHER IN ONE PLACE, AND THEN FORCE THE NATIVE ONE TO FUND THE NEW ARRIVALS.

FUCK.

Focus is cancer and their contextual propaganda
"Merkel: Kein Zusammenhang zwischen Flüchtlingszuzug und Terrorgefahr"
is lies- Paris, Ansbach, Würzburg to name a few attacks involving rapefugees

christ, some of the beautiful areas they are putting these vermin in are the type people dream of living near after working 45 years, and these cocksuckers get it for free.

thanks, Jews.

DK OK (Y)

Mexicants don't integrate. They learn English eventually and still don't pay taxes or apply for citizenship.

t. Fernando Sanchez

>wanting Mestizos to "integrate"

kek they can't

they're mongrels and not white, regardless of what Texas says

Nice meme. Yeah illegals can't speak English for shit but at least here they damn well try and are always looking for jobs. Mexican Americans (given they aren't ugly indian dwarves) integrate pretty well and are on par with Italian Americans from what I've seen at least.

>defending spics

how cucked can you get?

If you were to go outside once you'd see they are great people. Better than having Muslims actively trying to kill us

It's only going to get worse in the coming months too when the fugees start pouring out of the shelters and entering Europe publicly.
And you thought Stockholm looked bad.

>Fernando Sanchez

I know, Germany. Our immigration problem is a tragedy too.

Every day, millions of Westerners who hold to Western values, come from a Western culture, practice Western religions, and speak Western languages leave their Western nation to enter my Western country. It is horrible.

It is exactly like your situation, and is just as bad, obviously.

No gibs m8y

>Mexicants don't integrate.

How strange, they don't have many problems integrating here

translate i don't speak nazi

>wanting aliens or refugees to integrate

>transformer house
>What?
Electrical substations used to be housed in nondescript brick/stone buildings so they would not look out of place in residential areas (also so kids would get electrocuted while playing ball or whatnot). There's one that's ~60 years old about 2 blocks away from me. These days they just take a spare lot and throw up a fence and some danger signs and barb wire.

They are defending mosque with this wall.

>black cross...symbolizing a refugee attack against a German

This man gets it

>Every day, millions of Westerners who hold to Western values, come from a Western culture, practice Western religions, and speak Western languages leave their Western nation to enter my Western country. It is horrible.
You either get spics, jungle gooks or streetshitters

Translation:
"mosques are our barracks minarets our bayonets domes our helmets the believers our soldiers"
- Erdogan

"You call yourself religous. We call you invader"

We knew you still had it in you, Germany.

Teutonic Knights were bunch of faggots
All they did was kill other white people and they failed to do their task

>against refugees and refugee helper"
>and refugee helper

This is the important part. This is what's needed.

>mfw my county is ejecting 15k of the 30k asylumseekers that clawed their way into my country
>mfw the rules for becoming a citizen is so strict that the rest of them who dont give a shit about contributing and living here get weeded out
Keep pushing Europe! The turd that is Islam is almost at the toiletbowl

>Every cross is said to be symbolizing a refugee attack against a German.
>is said to be
as disgusting as it is cheap

there is nothing to be expected of focus but it never gets any easier reading this trash

>against refugees and (((refugee helper)))

>almost at the toiletbowl
1m down 14.99km to go

>All they did was kill other white people
That's pretty much normal in Europe though

He IS a spic.

And they get worshiped like they did anything good

>they failed to do their task
Lithuania isn't pagan anymore, that's mission complete.

We will keep polluting and destroying the ARYAN NATION with immigration and muslims until not a single KRAUT is left alive or his bloodline completely unsullied.

You cannot fight it - the ARYANDIED is upon you

>black crosses are hung on lanterns in several cities in Mecklenburg
WOW OH MY GOD MUSLIMS ARE THE ONLY ONES ALLOWED TO HAVE RELIGIOUS SYMBOLISM

Hey man, I just had a Mexican fix my fence and he did the work fast. He was also a lil awkward but the fence looks good, especially as he integrated the new posts in with the old sections really well.

Should have put quran quotes there.

Culture is somewhat similar. Specially the language. I spoke about this with a philosophy teacher in my uni and we came to the same conclution: muslims can't integrate. Same with gypsies.

Lithuania was Christianized when their Duke accepted Christianity to marry Polish princess and get Polish throne. Few years later Lithuania got another Duke and allied with Poland to thrash the Teutons. The only thing Teutons achieved is that they destroyed the actual Prussians and took their name.

>look at crime statistics of hispanic shits
>only slightly better than niggers
>still x3 worse than whites

You're delusional trying to spread your bullshit here Paco.

Actually the imam is right, I spent a few weeks in Germany - times are a changing.

IP test

Das war doch ja wohl zeit!

You could argue the Mexicans that make a transatlantic flight are usually on a marginally higher social class and not the complete dregs of the earth that border hop.

To think the soviet rapebabbies are more German than the west-Germans.

What a world to live in.

>Fought Muslims
>Fought Mongolians
> Fought Vikangz
Oh hey it was only white people

Lithuania was christian before Jagellion, in fact they were orthodox when the previous leader converted them, then they converted to Catholicism

>Poor mestizos who will break laws in mass waves are the same as rich actual hispanics who obey laws in minor waves

Why are East German so based ?

ehrenamtsstiftung-mv.de/engagement/gutes-tun-in-mv/netzwerk_f_r_fl_chtlinge_in_parchim/

The treatement of Lithuanians was pretty brutal.

>descended from indian dwarves who ripped out human hearts for their Kek's lulz, and the retarded Spaniard who was dumb enough to adopt their lifestyle
Is it any wonder?

>ehrenamtsstiftung-mv.de/engagement/gutes-tun-in-mv/netzwerk_f_r_fl_chtlinge_in_parchim/
>tfw almost read "Willkommenschafe" instead of "Willkommenscafe"

lol vikangz, that one was new, brilliant, going to steel it

because they are slavs

That's like being surprised that Australians would have no trouble integrating into the UK.

read

>transformer house
Optimus Prime will lead the Race Wars.

Ah, I thought so, I just saw other people responding as if you were serious, so I thought you were serious.

Brb killing self.

Dont forget the 6 million jews that died in Lithuania as resistant fighters, non Lithuanian jews surrendered.

>Fought Muslims
Lost and instead of continuing of fighting them they went to Prussia
>Fought Mongolians
Very little, Mongols mostly fought Russians, Lithuanians and sometimes Poles
>Fought Vikangz
No such thing by the time they campaigned in Europe

It was pagan the until Jogaila, I am sorry that you are wrong.

I think we can add Mecklenburg to the based states

What about your african americans?? How are they working out for you. At least blacks in the UK are for the most part civilized.

they were not westernized

People here tend to take the bait even when it's not there, I didn' discredit the other two because they make a good point.

i bet his phone has low energy

>Every day, millions of Westerners who hold to Western values, come from a Western culture, practice Western religions, and speak Western languages leave their Western nation to enter my Western country. It is horrible.

I don't think Canadians are coming here in the millions.

Putin should build another wall of Berlin
This time ten feet higher

Killing themselves at below replacement levels really. Their population has been declining as a percentage of the total population for 70 years or so.

>walled in

Did u guys just get ur first mosque? They're all fortified in preparation for the new world jihad order. The two in my town look like the fucking green zone in Iraq.

I don't understand what you mean by walled in.

And now make them wear a green patch with a crescent plz and of course: "Kaufe nicht bei Kanaken". If you go on like this, then the next time the right ones will get into the ovens...

THE FIRE RISES

Germany needs to stop discrimination so much if you ask me. They should just gas everyone that isnt currently or formerly an EU member.

Kill them all

Good, they should know they are not welcome.