JUST

JUST

FUCK

MY

SHART

BOX

Well what happened?

All iphone 6 and 6 plus have defective screens and its just a matter of time before they will all stop working.

EU wants 13 billions euros from Apple, didn't pay taxes in Ireland.

this was an interesting sentence

And people find it surprising that Apple fucks them, and continues to fuck while while they line up for the next fucking?

Sent from my iPhone

My sides has been thoroughly fucked to pieces

>15b
>implying thats fucking anything for apple and wont make it all back in the first week sales of the new iPhone next week

Pretty much, the only thing of interest about this is that the US is butthurt and threatening the EU because they wanted those dodged taxes for themselves.

>tfw i will be one of the cucks buying the iphone 7 plus on release

Piss France is right. They have something called "Touch disease". It is a related to the case bending causing some of the chips to spontaneously die over time.

You can replace the chip yourself and make a shield around it for like 100lei.

PAY YOUR TAXES

I love to see Apple getting assblasted, worst company ever.

Also the most retarded fanbase in the World, Apple shit on their mouths and yet they defend it like it's life, just take a fast google Touch Disease Iphone and see the Apples Fans defend it like CTR Shills.

Bretty gud :DDDD

that's no excuse pal, the phone is expensive enough as it is

Good job pol

Your image just made me realise that if Apple was to make a Disney style themed park it work be filled with normies.

you're poor as fuck, shut the fuck up

typing this from my ipad pro, you fucking jjelly elious idiot?

INTO

THE

STREET

I

Of

SHIT

Dipshit

HYDROCARBONS

>bending
And the new one will even be thinner lol

>European World Order ignores tax laws entirely
>Apple says they will appeal
>apple says this will hurt jobs
>Ireland will appeal

LMAO they'll just fuck off right out of there.

Even before this was announced, or maybe Apple already knew, but about 2 weeks ago it came to be that Apple will only be making phones from now on.

No more Macs
No more Airbooks
It's all coming together in '16.

How will betas and cucks ever recover in '17?

> Not brave enough to leave the closet.
> Put in charge of the largest company on Earth.

> Does exactly as he's told by the Board of Directors.
> No risks, no bold moves.

> i was born in a country where the wages are much higher and the cost of living is lower hahaha boy jealous

For the record, I'm not implying that the cost of living in Israel is lower. I'm just repeating what you said in other words

not without paying first

>There are people on /pol right now shitposting with an iPhone®©™