Germany's fine

AMA if you want. Germany's fine, don't fall for the racist bullshit spread by imbeciles.

>summer's almost over and yet the rapewave didn't materialise as promised by imbecile racists
>not even half a million came so far this year, even though raicst imbeciles promised two millions every years starting last year
>refugees are slowly integrated, learn German, pick up work, apprenticeships and higher education, becoming part of society

Dumb shit racists BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb
youtube.com/watch?v=0zxO7gXaFDQ
pi-news.net/2016/08/tagesschau-keine-berichte-mehr-ueber-bluttaten/#more-530243
asylterror.com
pi-news.net
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bündnis_für_Innovation_und_Gerechtigkeit
npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/08/28/489510068/despite-early-optimism-german-companies-hire-few-refugees
youtube.com/watch?v=k7QjoZSRQ1o
youtube.com/watch?v=XXZUQLS1fGM
focus.de/finanzen/videos/top-oekonom-rechnet-mit-hohen-kosten-ifo-chef-glaubt-nicht-daran-kein-zweites-wirtschafts-wunder-durch-fluechtlinge_id_5868727.html
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
newobserveronline.com/inside-the-refugee-centers-a-worker-speaks/
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/germany-stabbing-knifeman-shouts-allahu-8722043
ksta.de/nrw/messerattacke-in-oberhausen-haftbefehl-gegen-26-jaehrigen-taeter-24662484
n-tv.de/panorama/Obdachloser-attackiert-Paerchen-mit-Messer-article18516736.html
focus.de/regional/oberhausen/oberhausen-polizei-mann-attackiert-paerchen-mit-messer-und-ruft-allahu-akbar_id_5868501.html
www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/ruhrgebiet/messer-attacke-sommerfest-oberhausen-100.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude fuck you, the subhumans are raping women every day and those idiots are only covering it up. Even my mom got harrassed by a shitskin ffs.

Well thats nice to know!

>not even half a million came so far this year
yeah believe the numbers (((we))) give you goy, nothing to see here

According to state media SVT Sweden took 160 000 people in 2015.
One year later less than 500 had a job.
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb

What's your source on integration working fine?

Yes, sItuation is under control.

>refugees are slowly integrated
>integrated

What the fuck is this?

Why are you trying to live in this country?

You are a refugee dont you want to go back to your land when its safer?

>German immigration worker day at the office

youtube.com/watch?v=0zxO7gXaFDQ

>The past weeks were filled with multiple horror news. This started a discussion among the editorial staff in which we looked deeply into our responsibility towards society. We came to the conclusion that from now on, we will voluntarily adopt a more reserved position regarding the reporting of violent crime.

pi-news.net/2016/08/tagesschau-keine-berichte-mehr-ueber-bluttaten/#more-530243

asylterror.com
Only like twenty to fithy a day..

Stop lying you stasi cunt.

Post your hand and a timestamp, I doubt you're actually German

Heil Merkel

>rapewave
It happened all summer you schwinehund.

>pick up work
1.1m came 2015, approx 500k this year according to you
30.000 found work (even a 450€ job counts into that)
130.000 live on the state legally
the other 1.440.000 get free housing, food and 'pocket money'
i guess numbers are racist

so when enough of them come in, get political power and create the shariah party, can you then stop pretending that they "don't really matter"?

Tell me how germany is a better country today for this shit other than, "corporations get to depress all wages"

>pi-news.net
el oh el

>go on the internet and tell lies
nice proof faggot

On lunch break Angela?

a/ how do you know how bad it is given their is an ongoing media blackout on anything negative about refugees

b/ we never said there would be mass rapes but rather an significant increase in them and sexual assault which is true

c/ the worst is still to come, things get steadily worse as the muslim population increases, so it's too soon to come to any conclusions

d/ "assimilation" is not just getting a shitty job or learning the language, how much do they respect western values and freedom?

don't be so naive

fuck off nigger

Germany is dead. Germanistan is alive.

>ködern auf Sup Forums
Schwach user.

that's a lot of gib me dats

>summer's almost over and yet the rapewave didn't materialise as promised by imbecile racists
m8 the rapewave is still happening they've merely become aware they need to hush things up and arrest/deport suspects much faster in order to avoid further public anger. i imagine they're also using racial profiling at large public events now that they know that large concentrations of "guests" around women will result in ficki by force.

Nah you just are a racist imbecile I guess.

We don't even any kind of Islamic party nor would it be allowed with the program you have in mind.

>media blackout on anything negative about refugees
I don't expect you to either understand German or follow German media at all.
>which is true
Nope. Same as above.
>the worst is still to come
See above, utter bullshit.
>how much do they respect western values and freedom?
How much do _you_ respect them? Take human rights for example.

Child molestation in public pools was through the roof, you dipshit

>not even half a million came so far this year, even though raicst imbeciles promised two millions every years starting last year
Firstly, that's because Austria forced some action and Italy is now forced to house them in camps instead of sending them further north.
Secondly that's yet to be seen. At the moment there are hundreds of Chechens coming over the Polish border every day.

>refugees are slowly integrated, learn German, pick up work, apprenticeships and higher education, becoming part of society
That's exactly the problem. Afterwards everybody will say "oh noes, they integrated so well. See: only very few of them blew themselves up" and then we will keep these shits here forever. That's how it always goes down with any kind of immigration in Germany. Was the same with the Yugos in the 90s.

Yeah no, the rapes are still going on it's being hushed up.

Also how many terrorist attacks have you fuckers had now?

>We came to the conclusion that from now on, we will voluntarily adopt a more reserved position regarding the reporting of violent crime.

Disco inferno.

says the refugee..

>Nah you just are a racist imbecile I guess.
so my numbers are wrong?
give me to correct numbers.
maybe i will clap on the train station tomorrow because you proved me wrong. try it achmed.

>i imagine
I imagine you imagine a lot of things with all the free time on your hands browsing racist website all day long.

Of course you don't have one now, nevertheless what are your plans to convert them from a cult that teaches them cats are some kind of saintly animal and killing them is akin to hindus killing cow?

>racist
Stopped reading there.

Isis cunts infiltrate the Germany army, there are now confirmed isis hit squads among refugees, sexual crime is rising fast, refugees despite other proclamations still keep coming and Germany recently in a secret meeting confirmend of helping italy and taking in their refugess.
Angela Merkel still holds on to her nation wrecking and failed refugee/terrorist import policies while Germany are still idiots that only vote 20% afd so cdu can just make a coalition with whatever they want..
Also the refugee wave is already underway and have already arrivedn in italy this time 80% of them from Africa which has NO refugee status.
Germany is only ok if you are a blind idiot withouth common sense that cant predict the future (as proven last year already with the exact wrong steps by "refugee welcome" idiots)
In fact germany is soooo much "no ok" that it makes the whole EU not ok and possibly destroyed in the NEAR future.. for the third time by german in 100 years... CDU are literal continent wrecking idiots, supported and voted by idiots. Your children will have many questions for you ...

BULLSHIT. My jobcenter founded a huge new section just for fugees. They have next to nothing to do.

...you don't think they're racially profiling by now?

Who elects a bitter single woman with no children to lead a country?

That's like giving a depressed person a bottle of whiskey and a loaded gun.

>Who elects a bitter single woman with no children to lead a country?
This is indeed a problem because we can't vote for our chancellor/president, just for the parties.

And the CDU is the """conservative""" party. In the 2013 election there wasn't any mass migration yet, so not enough people voted for the right-wing AfD to stop Merkel.

At least she will be gone in 2017 because the CSU in Bavaria won't support her any longer.

>We don't even any kind of Islamic party nor would it be allowed with the program you have in mind.
There is already an islamic party in germany >de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bündnis_für_Innovation_und_Gerechtigkeit
They are not big but get supported by the UETD now and count as an outpost of the AKP in germany.
Just close your eyes and call me an imbecile racist.

That's not an arguement.

>Gründung 2010
>Mitgliederzahl ca. 700

Yeah I'm totally scared. Their programme looks fine and it's not an Islamic party by the looks of it but I'm sure you can pull something out of your ass any minute now.

Even if what you say is true, it's the long term effects you should worry about. Germany (similar to Poland) tends to have way lesser children in the average family compared to arab/muslim families. So after 50 years their numbers will grow A LOT while native german's drop or remain same at best. That being said I cannot believe any germans are so.. to give those imigrant hordes free housing, food, pocket money and so on. I think you are being a shill or a really good goy m8.

You sure the "lol yeah totaly scared lol" approach the right excuse to just continue the same way..
GB laughed and did just the same.. they now have a islamic london mayor with well known radical connections and he also refuses to confirm hamas as a terrorist group.
So yeah the stupid advice of "look nothing happened yet so lets continue until shit actually happens and its to late to go back" is beyond insane at this point. You people are idiotic and shortshighte which makes you people really scary the result of this dangerous ignorance and idiocy could very well be the end of europe and a wrecked future for every non islamic child .

>Words words words
>No Sauce
>No Substance
>No Proof
Good one Hans.

>Racist
>Racism
>REEEEEEEEEE
You honestly believe "Racist & Racism" have any meaning in current year ?

Refugees are down, family reunification is pretty much constant lasts for years. Amplifying initial asylum grants by 5-8 times (before births).

This is why Muslims will be in the majority in a single generation unless you reopen the camps Hans.

Nice try liar. Even with all the censorship going on in Europe right now, the truth does get out. Women are not safe near asylum centers. Crime has spiked in the surrounding communities. They are not even real refugees. It's 80% young men from all over Africa and the Middle East. Merkel has destroyed Germany and wants to take all of Europe with her on her suicide mission.

>not even half a million came so far this year

yeah, um, the stories don't usually come out until months after and this time around knowing the (((german))) police they'd try harder to cover it up or suppress right wing "nazis"

We all know a German hand when we see one

Post nose too.

>those imigrant hordes

Stay racist.

The party pointed out has 700 members after 6 years and has not won any more seats in the local council - and nowhere else - ever since apart from the founding guy. No one gives a shit about them.

They can politic all they want, but no one takes them seriously and they have no power nor any significant support. Now contrast that to all the bullshit about >zee evil Muslims are taking over peddled by morons like you for decades.

>they now have a islamic london mayor
And what has he done wrong since he got elected other than not disavowing the political wing of Hamas, which is bullshit but what do I care, it doesn't make Hamas go away anyway.

>could very well be the end of europe and a wrecked future for every non islamic child
Nonsense.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0zxO7gXaFDQ

FUCKING.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

What in the name of fuck are you doing, Germany?

This pretty much.
All the hysteria is over. most of my friends/family dont even speak about the refugees anymore. It was just hot a while because there were 10k coming per day for some weeks.
We can move on to more important issues.

>>summer's almost over and yet the rapewave didn't materialise
How do you know, given your countrys habit of covering up rape?

Outside your echo chamber they do, you know.

>more important issues
like the daily memorial to evil nazi atrocities?

>pick up work

54 found work
npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/08/28/489510068/despite-early-optimism-german-companies-hire-few-refugees

Sweet Lord, you just keep repeating those empty frases, while ignoring the arguments I've pointed out. It's like someone responded to your every post with 'stay cucked', in contributes nothing to the discussion, not to mention the fact, that being racist surely does not negate any true statements in said 'racist' posts. So can you respond, without resorting to memes, how is your view on the differences in birth rates in German families compared to numbers in immugrant ones (muslim or arab ones) in the long term ? Cause if you know anything about demographics you can easily judge that without either encouraging native Germans to have more kids (by pro-family politics instead of funding gibsmedats) or declining the number of refugees you take, Germany is doomed.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7QjoZSRQ1o

Menwhile in Reality.

How much does the german government pay you to make these threads?

Good goy
I see seven posts on your account, one more and you earned a full shekel. Shalom

>believes the German media & police will actually report accurate numbers

As a Jew, it's nice to see such tolerance.

You're correct Germany, all of the hysteria was overblown.

>Even if what you say is true, it's the long term effects you should worry about.

he, she or it, cannot see past the end of the big fat nose. it's obvious that the person you are addressing is an imbecile. I hope they are raped and beheaded by one of their muslim immigrant friends.

>500 fick jobb
kek

> friends/family dont even speak about the refugees anymore

Likely out of fear of arrest or being called a 'racist' by the libtard sheep.

Don't worry, the 'racist' meme has been abused to the point it's nearly meaningless now.

> being this deluded
Enjoy working for minimum wage till you are 70 like the sheep you are

fuuuuuuuuuck..........

Not that I didn't know this is exactly what's going on in every 1st world country, but shit

youtube.com/watch?v=XXZUQLS1fGM

>don't fall for the racist bullshit spread by imbeciles

>President of the Ifo Institute, Clemens Fuest: "There will be no second economic miracle by refugees...The majority of the refugees will receive significantly more benefits than they will pay taxes, even after integration into the labor market. That Germany will benefit economically, is not expected.."
focus.de/finanzen/videos/top-oekonom-rechnet-mit-hohen-kosten-ifo-chef-glaubt-nicht-daran-kein-zweites-wirtschafts-wunder-durch-fluechtlinge_id_5868727.html

Oh holy shit, this is an actual guy. I thought it was just low quality bait

Not an argument, no refutation of the numbers.

>We don't even any kind of Islamic party nor would it be allowed with the program you have in mind.
What would prevent an islamic party from forming? Your authorities are already passively ignoring rape&crime waves and allowing shitskin gangs to roam the streets.

You mindlessly spout cultural marxist rhetoric like the little drone you were raised to be, just yapping in your petty childish outrage without any independent thought, just virtue signalling because you believe saying those things makes you look like a tolerant and virtuous person, parroting an agenda that will ultimately lead to the fall of both your home country and ultimately western civilization.

You have blood on your hands and you will get justice in the next 50 years.

>>not even half a million came so far this year, even though raicst imbeciles promised two millions every years starting last year

You fucking retard, they didn't come, because we stopped being your personal driveway for your fickifickis. Your border is still open like the legs of your mom.

>pay turkey billions of euro to stop the migrant waves
>see guys, there's less migrants coming now

me on the left

>Germany's fine

no it isnt. and im close enough to know.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

>they have a unique icon for swimming pool rapes

Those 500 probably got some state sanctioned jobs by the feminist government at the expense of taxes paid by men.

Literally no refugee picked up work yet.

T. Jobcenter employee

Why would they? They're Merkel's guests, making them actually earn their keep or demanding that they in the very least don't rape and murder is intolerant you fucking nazi :^)

Keep drinKing the Koolaid Kraut

>utter bullshit
we won't know until the next few decades happen

you cannot deny the news years eve rape and sexual assault mass attack or this article

newobserveronline.com/inside-the-refugee-centers-a-worker-speaks/

these opinion polls of muslims in western nations that germany invites in by the thousands are so reassuring NOT

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

TWO DAYS ago a knifeman attacks a couple in germany shouting allahu akbar and nearly all the coverage of it is non german news papers
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/germany-stabbing-knifeman-shouts-allahu-8722043

you are a cuck for islam

Germany is doing great, don't believe the hype!
>bombs go off
Germany is stronk, we're fine!
>Mass rapes on New Years
Germany is better than ever!
>more bombs
Germany is fine...
>OPs wife and daughter getting gangbanged on front step as they beg for mercy
Germany...

lol

>all the coverage of it is non german news papers
Yeah except not at all.

You see, this is your level of "fact".

ksta.de/nrw/messerattacke-in-oberhausen-haftbefehl-gegen-26-jaehrigen-taeter-24662484
n-tv.de/panorama/Obdachloser-attackiert-Paerchen-mit-Messer-article18516736.html
focus.de/regional/oberhausen/oberhausen-polizei-mann-attackiert-paerchen-mit-messer-und-ruft-allahu-akbar_id_5868501.html
www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/ruhrgebiet/messer-attacke-sommerfest-oberhausen-100.html

>I say utter bullshit
>you respond with more bullshit articles

BAMF is kein Ponyhof du Vogel.

Germany can and SHOULD take more refugees.
By now we certainly showed that we can handle it. Processing of refugees is steadly getting more efficient (there are ideas to just instantly approve those who already wait for more than 3 years). Our immigration agency now accepts every job applicant without interview, which will also speed things up immensly. And we also shouldnt ignore another humanistic aspect of it: the refugees long and dangerous journey. We are now able to fly them into germany with charter jets straight from the turkish or african camps. Several nightly test runs were undertaken over last few weeks already.
Imo our goal should be for every german family to at least take in 1 or 2 refugees to live with. Only then we can say that we have fullfilled our moral obligations that stem from this countrie's dire past.

even if it was peaceful (it's not ) it's still white genocide, as defined by the UN definition of genocide.
Whites are a distinct race.
As are the tibetans.

If you don't accept this, then you believe in the rule of force.
If that's the case, why bitch about the idea of whites using force?

Because your a brainwashed cuck. and deception is a form of force.

>bullshit articles

are you saying that worker is lying or made up?

Merkel was literally like Trump when it came to immigration.
She even was trapped in a TV show with live interviews by a refugee's child that spoke perfect German and was well integrated.
She basically did not give a fuck and said: You have to go back. That is the law.
This is the Merkel a lot of people voted for.

And then somehow fuck borders, fuck the law.

Translation: I like brown willy give me more

Millions of migrants are going to vote for more migrants.

Shut the fuck up you retarded idiot. You and I as well as everyone else knows this is complete bullshit. Not even Turks who came here 45+ years ago speak comprehensible German. None of the refugees have jobs, none are in schooling, and they definitely are not integrating in society.