Future of russian-hohol women

Sad truth
Future of russians in KAZ.

Beatiful

Too bad most of kazzis look like they have downs.

Plenty of them in germanistan, all look like shit and every one of them has a shit character.

Village bums

nice baby

we are so fucked

do you guys not realize our people rarely ever racemixed for thousands of years and now just within the past 50 years we are destroying our people.

there is no turning back. race traitors kill yourselves.

cringe.

What is hoho ? i saw this word a few times, but nobody clearly explained what it mean.

oy vey

Hohol, it's the Russian perjurative term for Ukrainians. Also seen it as kokol a few times, no idea why. I can only dream of fully understanding Russian shitposting.

>What is hoho ?
Hohol means ukrainian, same as you call arabs sandniggers

Oh, kazakhbro, how are you doing?

That's not their future. It's only future of some minority of russians.

That's one of the reason I hate russian women. They chose turkish slavery instead of the red pill.

>It's only future of some minority of russians
You are right.

Makes half of my Turkish dick hard, but the other half is Greek and feels sad.

What I see:

1. A savage.
2. White woman.

What's your poin?

delet dis

so you are just a turk then?

Zozzle

>What's your poin?
The future of some minority of russians is in OP-post

The future of majority of russians is here

Russians call Ukrainians - hohol
Ukrainians all Russians - kacap

its more like socially acceptable, tv friendly fun names, not swear words at all

KAZAK'D

Hohol are the sorry excuse for human beings that are Ukrainians. The country frankly shouldn't even exist and all these little fuckers ever do is bitch about Russia and how they got cucked even though it's their own fault for being niggers.
They are ALMOST worse than Poles and Balts.

its like friends nicknames

but stupid russians started war, and looks like we not friends anymore

I don't get it, are they just chasing money? Why not go after western Europeans?

because russians pronounce h as k/g. GITLER KAPUTT.

Well, that's not the future of all russians. Most Russian women view caucasus men as savages. They don't want to be their wives.

KAZAKH'D

Fixed that for you.

Kazaks are actually russian free worriers that lived in South Russia. And Kazakhs are mongoloid ethnicity.

>jelly over white eastern europeans
Who gave u leave to take Abdul's BBC out of your mouth?

BORATED

Cosacks, Kazaks, Kazakhs, kasakka... ur all radioactive mongol rape babies.

Around women, never relax

>melez generation

ayy

When I google image finnish people, this shit pops out.
You were saying something, Ching Chong?

> literally finno-ugric

Calling us mongol. Do you know that the territory which is now Central Russia was inhabitted by finno-ugoric tribes? And after some time the slavs came from the West.

That is a hard working and loyal white woman who is not sucking big black cock. What is your point?

>Half Turkish and Greek
It boggles my mind that love is possible between people of two nations that had so many wars.

You're not even european is the point.

>It boggles my mind that love is possible between people of two nations that had so many wars.

Why? Civil wars are a pretty common things all around the world

How dare you!? I challenge you!

Isn't Putin's Daughter already cucked by some South Korean dude? Russians have always been cucked for as long as they have existed.

once you pass the "remove kebab/you guys killed my grandfather in this village" phase I found out that I got along with eastern europeans-balkans pretty well, much more chill than say in western europe. Probably because for the average serb,greek romanian, the turks they see are either middle class tourists and the ones at soap operas, their turkic minority is also very chill and not radical at all, while west gets the radical/conservative bunch.

and both turkey and greece have far bigger problems than historical tensions, when greece is out of imf crisis and turkey handles erdoğan-kurds etc we will be back into fighting

If they get the chance they marry Western Europeans. There are thousands of them in Sweden alone.

No. One married a russian, other marriead a dutch (from Netherlands I mean). They live in Russia - that's the latest info from Reuters.

>turkey handles erdoğan
wew lad
Erdogan is handling you. When he dies he will leave behind a sultanate as oppressive and backwards as Saudi Arabia. His legacy will be Turkey remaining a shithole forever more.

first part is true, but this nation got over ataturk (sad on our party), they will get over erdogan too, succession will be a problem and rather than turning the nation into one party state I think post erdoğans death everyone will began to sell each other out

>do you guys not realize our people rarely ever racemixed for thousands of years and now just within the past 50 years we are destroying our people.

>Kazakhstanis
>our people

turkey will become Kurdish in your lifetime.

You started it.
And now your country is getting smaller.

>AmeriSHARTS

Please stop embarrassing me.

Yeah, nothing lasts for ever.

Just as the Mediterranean is the cradle of civilization, it is also the graveyard of empires.

Maybe he's a rape child?