Why is it that Canadians try so hard to differentiate from murricans...

Why is it that Canadians try so hard to differentiate from murricans? Their culture is murrican culture and there's nothing to be ashamed of tbqh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nna9EvWhlxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fags

adevarat coae

The average leftist, Canadian loves to feel superior to Americans.

This is kind of a hobby for them. They will look for any excuse to trash talk the US.

Some people just can't deal with being irrelevant I guess

Allot of them are cultural Marxists and don't realize it. Freedom and self responsibility make them very uncomfortable. Since most of them couldn't argue their way out of a wet paper bag they just fall back to childish jokes and name calling. I see/hear it everyday.

With this kind of people I found out that logic and arguing doesn't work, it's on a level too high mentally for them. What works is mocking and emotional manipulation "oh you want to abort that baby? good choice, you couldn't handle a kid" (if you wanna convince em to keep) because that's the only thing their brains can comprehend

Thank you for your question roachbro. Leafs have an inferiority complex. We are small and insignificant compared to most countries, but especially when compared to America, which lucky for us, is our next door neighbour. Since we are so alike, there's only so much we can do to distinguish ourselves. So we do stupid SJW shit of which I'm sure you are aware. Like being legally allowed to have sex with animals, or by voting for the closet fag in your picture.

>in vacanta la turci

Mare patron, mai tata

I've never done this. Do you see a lot of this thing in Turkey, or do you just have an active imagination?

A self-aware canadian, I'm truly surprised. Well, keep on being special bb
Ce vacanta ma sunt corcitura de turc si roman
It wasn't implied that every canadian does it, chill out bro

Our prime minister is definitely a closet gay. Calling it now encase it wasn't already obvious enough

Here he poses with his trap sex slaves

Because poverty is sexist!

youtu.be/Nna9EvWhlxw

It's true desu, women lose will to live without make up sets status etc

Most leaves are determined to hold onto the friendliest cucks on the planet stereotype. Gotta get those tourist bux.

funny because most I met were unprovokedly aggressive and trying to always put people down, that's a good one tho

Where did you meet them? I live in some rural shithole fishing village on the Atlantic coast and everyone's extremely nice, at least to your face.

Granted the retarded high schoolers that shout shit at you as they floor their car/four-wheeler still exist

This is accurate as hell. Canadians just inherently have an inferiority complex

>american culture
>hawaiian islanders
>texan cowboys
>seattle hipsters
>californian mexicans
>voodoo bayou nigs
which of these are we exactly?

Seatle hipsters with gay and trans tendencies