Sup Forums eternally BTFO

Sup Forums eternally BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kUtyBC4Q_Js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I might not be a christian, but Jesus fucking Christ why so aggressive?

Hilarious how that faggot thinks he is so important when teachers nowadays are nothing more but a bunch of faggots reading printouts taken from the internet while illiterate niggers are dancing on their desks and he doesn't dare to say anything unless he wants to be gunned down by both the nigglets and their parents.
Yeah what a great difference you make when a computer could replace you and you're just yet working yet another state subsidized "job".

That level of delusion is absolutely astounding.

Consider my neural almonds activated.

Lawyer makes about three times as much starting out for dealing with the same shit

>a poem by taylor mali
>poem

because the angry autists that make these kinds of comics only understand two kinds of response to things: sit quietly and say nothing or explode with rage

Like the lawyer guy was poking fun at him over dinner for being a teacher, and instead of responding by making lawyer jokes, of which there are billions, or playing along with a little self-deprecation, he sits there silently fuming for a while and then starts shouting at the guy. It's presented as though he's teaching the lawyer a lesson but realistically the only lesson he'd take away from that is "don't invite that guy to dinner again"/

Lawyer struck a nerve by telling the truth.

Teacher was in existential crisis, used cognitive dissonance to change reality to fit his fantasy.

Man i hated school. I just wanted to show up, get information, and pass the test. Instead every fucking teacher had to be robbin williams in the dead poets society, the one teacher who was gonna make me realize i loved to learn and engage me in their fun loving classroom community. Why couldnt they leave me alone?

When has Sup Forums ever slated the teaching profession? We just hate its intrinsic multiculti bias.

What numale is being quoted here?
I thought ZP was only about taking quotes out of context.

IM IMPORTANT, I TELL MYSELF SO EVERY DAY.

its hard for people to maintain a delusion when someone is openly laughing at it. there is no rational reaction in this situation except to admit there is some truth in what the lawyer said and that creates cognitive dissonance so he doubled down instead.

This really caused me to cogitate

lol, butthurt teacher, haha
Only complete loosers go to become a teacher, even a McD cashier or jan has more dignity in profession. Being a teacher is like being a prison guard but for law abiding kids.

Male teacher?
Please, its 'Current Year'

What? Sup Forums is anti-teacher?

There are also three pretty unethical things in here that teachers didn't even do 25 years ago.
This guy may as well be advocating for the return of the strap.

/thread

my penis just went from an outie to an innie

This is the reality

Reminds me how my cousin has done nothing but talk about wanting to fuck random rich/famous men all her life and fucked random dudes way out of her league and now she's marrying and becoming an elementary school teacher after accomplishing nothing but going to college and getting fucked and being a rabid feminist

I fucking hate every single thing this faggot cartoonist does. He takes the high road and snobs off every other persons professions or life decisions and acts like he's virtuous for finding meaning in "easier" life decisions.

This one he makes out like EVERY teacher ever is a fucking hero and rich people are shallow.

Another one he makes out there's nothing wrong with quitting your job if you become obsessed with something that's ultimately make believe.

Fuck this god damn faggot so much he's so pompous it hurts.

>This is what public school teachers actually believe

Jesus fucking christ what a shameless power fantasy

Education majors are all subhumans. This is the kind of shit they tell themselves...and BELIEVE.

The inferiority complex is stronk

>make some child proud of C+ or make sure that they don't try to do better
>make some kid feel ashamed for getting an A when he probably got it by trying harder
>controlling whether a kid gets to go to the bathroom because you are apparently psychic and know exactly whether they need to or not
>knowing most teachers, the 'biggest bully' was the one fighting back for once and he was congratulating some kid for taking the piss out of him when he stood up for himself
>genuinely thinking parents give a shit what he thinks or that they are 'scared' of him

Why Sup Forums?

>You got it out? good. Now, how much do you make champ?

ok

Haha, I hate teachers. I mean, it's not their fault, it's the school system, but they are the agents and made most of my young life a hell of boredom and conformity.

I've actually known teachers with their heads that far up their ass. They think they're saving the world.

careful. if you say Christ 3 times your nose will shrink and you won't like gold anymore

Teachers are important but holy shit was that comic cringeworthy.

Important to who?

>Passive agressive comic from a teacher who wishes he had that effect on kids

Absolutely comical.

kek

Anyone else think it's ironic that the cartoonist stereotypes lawyers in a cartoon railing against the stereotyping of another profession?

Lawyers work hard. Young public defenders work from sun-up to sun-down, weekdays and weekends, with some of the worst scum humanity has to offer. Young assistant district attorneys deal with horrible caseloads - horrible both for the content and quantity - and they are under constant public scrutiny.

On the other end of the spectrum, you have lawyers specializing in civil law, and their workloads are just as heavy and twice as tedious. If you want to actually make good money as a lawyer, you're going to sacrifice your personal happiness, your free time, your tranquility as you build a list of affluent clients and influential contacts. If you want to make partner at a firm, pucker up, 'cause you're going to take an ass pounding for at least a decade of your life.

Lawyers provide a service that is of tremendous social value, and they work their fucking asses off, and "artists" denigrate them. I'm not even lawyer, but I'm sick of assholes like that cartoonists spitting on their betters.

Yeah, they see that most teachers are utter retards so they become against the job itself even though the way it is being practiced right now is pathological and by no means healthy.
I find this unfair because there are some teachers that really really try hard, and often manage, to turn bad kids around.

The problem of this comic, and its underlying hypocrisy, comes from the fact that teaching isn't like this anymore. The progressive left in the 70's hated the fact that teachers were to have authority, so they invented a new kind of school where each student, and their sensibility, has to be at the center of the system. Therefore, for instance, you can't make them wonder and question anymore, because it's as though their naive opinion is worth as much as yours.

Some teachers are great people, but most of them are progressive leftists who have waged the social justice wars in schools and universities. After 50 years of mistakes, no one wants to acknowledge that those liberal ideologies have caused havoc in the education system, that schools aren't the social ladders they used to be, and no one wants to go back, like it should be done.

t. high school teacher

it's a bird
it's a plane
no, it's the point flying right over your fucking head
and you have the nerve to call somebody else autistic, whilst taking it so autistically literal.

Teachers don't do any of that stuff, though.
They teach the curriculum the school-board tells them to. That's it.

They also mostly earn far less than someone who made something out of the knowledge they spent years learning.

So about $30k a year then?

I have a friend teacher who is very self aware, not all are obnoxious faggots like in the comic

>tfw we watched Dead Poets Society in highschool and the teacher and I were the only people who cried at the end

FUCK YOU TAYLOR IF YOU ACTUALLY WATCHED THE FILM INSTEAD OF TALKING TO THAT SLUT SAMANTHA THE WHOLE DAMN TIME YOU'D BE CRYING TOO

Christ, Christ, Christ.

Teachers are absolute shit because they don't have to compete in the free market.
Government takes care of all the shitty teachers, and if government doesn't help them there's some sort of a union that keeps shitty teachers employed.

Teachers are paid to brainwash kids. That's literally all they do.
There's almost nothing you actually learn in school that has any use to you, that your parents can't teach you at home.

>implying teachers aren't parasites

Well there's that old saying isn't there,

"Those who can't do; teach"

THis. Teachers don't do shit but babysit, in fact, they can't even do that in most places because the only way to """"discipline"""" them is to send them to a dean/principal that will do nothing except maybe leave a whiny voicemail for parents.

Them being students, fuck me.

kek, most teachers are wasted in few years, then they fuck entire generations of children just because they're fucked and kids are easy targets for them.
>kys

Is Sup Forums BTFO?
Has anyone ever argued that good teachers are not incredibly important when it comes to the development of children?

Pretty sure the only reason I ever made anything of myself and got a half decent degree is because one of my teachers in high school pushed me to not just coast through school, but to really work hard and not be limited by my problems.

Fat middle aged female teachers who treat white boys worse will be the first to swing tb h

Those kind of cunts really piss me off

>Pretty sure the only reason I ever made anything of myself and got a half decent degree is because one of my teachers in high school pushed me to not just coast through school, but to really work hard and not be limited by my problems.

Pretty sure the only reason you became a teacher is because you had no fucking idea what to do with your life and the state guarantees you a living wage to raise other peoples children for them

Send me this faggot's dox and I'll really bite his tongue if u know what I mean

My old man became a teacher after he retired from the military.

Now he's a principal and fires shit teachers every year lmfao.

They're pretty useless no matter what because the best education is on the job. By the time you're 30 or 40 you will have already forgotten everything you learned unless you're currently using it for your every day work. It's an inefficient and broken system. I don't even remember my high school teachers names at this point.

Brad...is that you sempi?

>There's almost nothing you actually learn in school that has any use to you, that your parents can't teach you at home.
There's no way this isn't bait

Idolized profession which is nothing like that. Teachers are depressed pathetic retards who drink coffee and wish they pursued a different course in life. I constantly heard them complaining as I went through school, and they merely gave us a sheet and showed us videos on those new smart boards.

Primary/high school Teachers are the laziest people on the planet. Sure, they're nice people, but most certainly put no effort into their craft and they followed the curriculum blindly. Perhaps only a handful of actual good teachers bothered to teach, and they happened to be the strictest but most innovative and creative ones, and these ones went on to be my favourites, even though I got a lot of shit from them when I didn't complete assignments.

They put effort into their work. The cunt in OP's pic seems to spend more time drawing comics then coming up with new and creative ways to inspire the kids whilst. What a pathetic guy, trying to justify his career choice.

>Teachers are absolute shit because they don't have to compete in the free market.

Well, they are in a free market society, and they chose to teach instead of doing a higher-paid job.

In France, for instance, someone with a Master degree can work for 60k€ a year, when they'd earn 20k€ a year as a teacher. Therefore, no one wants to teach maths, and positions as maths teacher are literally given away.

that comic was kind of cringe
yeah teachers are very important but so are lawyers, there are equally shitty examples of both

I want to be a teacher but this comic is the product of butthurt. pretty cringe

So what does he make? Is there a part 2 where he answers the question?

Faggot, you probably think they should be like this retarded power fantasy.

Teachers are overglorified baby sitters and public schools are just pens you dump kids into while you go punch the clock.

I particularly like how hard they're trying to suppress the results of studies that show computer learning beats classroom learning in nearly every subject.

You could lock a kid in a closet all day with a tablet, learning software, and a lunchbox and he'd come out smarter than what public school teachers can do for him.

When did I say I was a teacher? I'm not, I said my teachers inspired and helped me, maybe your school was full of shitty teachers, mine had one or two fantastic influences.

That's true, what they taught as part of the course wasn't very useful to me, but in terms of mentoring and forming a work ethic a good teacher is very valuable.

>I am right and you are silly

Must be a private school.

That teacher is a sad little prick who failed at life and now makes up for it by bullying children.

I've got an idea, and I want to hear your thoughts on it.

What if we made school optional?

Parents can enroll their kids but if the kid doesn't perform well enough they get kicked out?

That way the only kids who are there are the ones that actually want to learn and the teacher doesn't have to waste time dealing with the problem ones and can instead focus all their effort on providing a decent education?

Here's your problem: that's just a shitty cartoon....

>Teachers are depressed pathetic retards who drink coffee and wish they pursued a different course in life.

Don't over-generalize. I have an engineering degree and a master level in maths. I decided to teach maths because I like teaching.
Not one second have I wished I had become an engineer instead. All my closest friends earn more than me as engineers, but they seem less happy than me on the whole, and complain their jobs lack sense.

>Perhaps only a handful of actual good teachers bothered to teach, and they happened to be the strictest but most innovative and creative ones, and these ones went on to be my favourites, even though I got a lot of shit from them when I didn't complete assignments.
Agreed, and that's what I'm trying to achieve as a teacher. When you think about all the mediocre teachers you've had, also think of those rare, very good teachers.

then we have a bunch of unemployable drains on society lying around.

It'd be okay if we could gas them; but muh fee-fees won't let that happen

Maybe this isn't true in college, but the teachers in primary/middle/ high school generally aren't some kind of masters of their field, they just hand out. Books, in fact most classes now just have kids get information from the Internet.

My shop class teacher was great. He joked his family name was Hitler. We would hammer nails into random blocks of wood and that was our assignment. He fucked the school slut and was let go. He was a decent guy.

> You could lock a kid in a closet all day with a tablet, learning software, and a lunchbox and he'd come out smarter than what public school teachers can do for him.
t. never taught anything to anyone

It's funny how Sup Forums assumes that a CHILD that has literally been born a few years ago can learn basic maths, spelling, etc. on it's own.

Yeah, right.

Someone pls explain.

Must be teacher in a white district for that to happen.
And even then, it's bullshit. Kids don't give a shit about caring teachers, if anything they obey the assholes and the ones that don't tolerate any kind of bullshit in the class.

I went to a private school (pretty much everyone in upper class goes to private schools here) and it was really sad to see really cool teachers getting the boot because they couldn't handle the classroom.

fags and muslims out of america

They were going to be unemployable drains anyway

Teachers are just pawns for the patriarchy, lol.

Maybe for you. I graduated thanks to youtube. I even made a paper 10 years ago when I was 13 about how immigration would fuck up Europe.

I failed the assignment because it was "racist paranoia" lmao

So teachers locking a bunch of kids in a room and handing them a packet is better?

I'm am literally crying with second-hand pride right now

At a certain point after elementary school or something I would like the option to quit school. We need to bring back old medieval style apprenticeships and one way we could do that would be to take the money the government would have spent educating the kid that dropped out and give it to a potential employer. That could be the incentive to take in underage and underskilled workers and train them up. The employers are happy because they cheap employees that will turn into very productive adults and the kids are happy because they get a great head start in life.

>I teach common core because the unions are pussies who don't want to relinquish federal funding.

t. mexican intellectuals

Yeah, sure buddy.

Lmao this is so cringeworthy it hurts.

But what do they say about lawyers that he says is true? Is he just referring to the myriad of lawyer jokes?

yeah I remember when I was like 10 the teacher called my mom, because i left my bag in the dining room( i should have taken a 10minute walk and put it in locker apparen tly) and I felt so bad when she called my mom, but she just shrugged it off and asked me what all the bullshit was about. Fucking cunts absuing their power to feel good about themselves.

lol Dude i went to Sandalwood High School in Jacksonville Florida for my freshman year and you just described my entire experience. It was barely a school, more like a low security kid prison. The teachers were more concerned with keeping a riot from breaking out rather than teaching math and science. The black kids were always disruptive and so fucking loud. Always breaking out in the middle of class to beat box or freestyle, or re-enact some dumb scene from some nig nog movie. I remember my Earth Science class had 5 different teachers throughout the year because every time a new teacher would get hired they would quit after 2 months.

I don't. The cartoonist is obviously a retarded leftist, and he is fantasizing his job.
I would never manipulate my students, make them apologize, call their parents to tell on them, because it's their business. I just wish schools were taken back to what they were initially meant to be : place where you learn to talk, read, write, count, where you learn history, physics, mathematics, literature...
The problems with schools just mirror the problems of society. When you hate on teachers, it's like you're fighting against the little symptoms of a severe illness (the running nose of a HIV-positive person for instance).

Why is his wife laughing at his profession being insulted?

are you teaching at high school elementary or uni level though?

Your liberal vagina, and your teacher's liberal vagina are stinking up the room.

> When you hate on teachers, it's like you're fighting against the little symptoms of a severe illness (the running nose of a HIV-positive person for instance).
This.
And of course Sup Forums is way too ignorant to see it.