How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

What if Donald Trump is a double agent used to ensure a Hillary Clinton victory?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35066940
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What if Donald Trump is a double agent used to ensure a Hillary Clinton victory?

As if there's any doubt at this point.

its true all of it

Then Trump has fooled everybody. He's Lucifer.

I entertained the idea 9 months ago, but now? I can completely see it.
He's really doing everything he can to make sure he doesn't win.
If he shut the fuck up for a few days the media would look for stories elsewhere, but the dude CANNOT stay away from twitter.

I think the more likely scenario is that he thought it would just be a fun publicity thing to do, and that he'd never get this far, but that his ego got the best of him and he kept pushing once it became clear it was an "outsider" year.

>what if
kek

Fuck her in the ass, Don! Make that bitch squeal, squeeze her tits!

*unzips dick*

I want Hillary to fall over during the debate and Donald to catch her then hold her lovingly.

Looks like something a numale cuck would fantasize about

Aroused.

Is Trump going to marry Clinton if Bill dies and he wins so she can re experience being a first lady again?

You could say the same thing of all the politicians and talking heads not voting for Trump

If he's a double agent, he sure does manage to reap all the benefits.

He is gaining on her, even while saying stupid shit.

Just wait for the debates.

Your "double agent" is Huma Mahmood Abedin

Huma has been blackmailing Hillary ever since she was a 19 year old intern. Monica went public on Bill 20 years ago, but Huma has worked the Clintons ever since.

Huma's sham marriage was to cover her 24/7 relations with Hillary.

Huma is having breakfast with Hillgirl right now.

If he is then hes doing a really bad job. Hillary should fire him.

i mean who else were we suppose to vote for ?
jeb ?
carson who NOBODY liked for whatever reason ?
fuckin degenerate kasich ?
fuckin communist comrade bernie who would drive us into a welfare state ?

Huma was trained by Saudi intelligence to seduce and control Hillary

It's a stupid idea. Trump was the strongest GOP candidate against Hillary except for Kasich, but Kasich has her policies and donors so he'd be the same thing. It'd be a complete waste of time and money to run Trump instead of a GOP stooge. Trump has grown the right wing to its greatest level in decades.

Sadly, Hillary is now just a front propped up by her controllers.

Huma is in place to take control of the White House.

Hillary's pillows are just the beginning

Look closely at Hillary's baggy pantsuit if she ever appears on camera before the election

The strain is too much for Her

Notice how Huma is clearly the one leading the tired old candidate.

Rand motherfucking Paul

Ron gave his only begotten son so that we might not suffer but have eternal freedoms and we rally behind a reality show meme.

We deserve what is going to happen.

that's why his winning would be so great

it would mean she rigged an entire election and still lost

I feel like it's all the more reason to foil the plan by making him president and fucking it all up.

L-l-l-lewd

>Donald Trump in 2004

BLITZER: Do you identify more as a Democrat or Republican?

TRUMP: Well, you'd be shocked if I said that in many cases I probably identify more as Democrat. And I think you'd probably be shocked...

BLITZER: On social issues?

TRUMP: You know, it's interesting, I've been now around long -- you know, I think of myself as a young guy, but I'm not so young anymore. And I've been around for a long time. And it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats.

Calling Trump a double agent implies a certain level of discretion and intelligence that he just doesn't have. At the end of the day, he's just an utterly unqualified retard trying to insult his way to the presidency.

He is. It's actually a fact, not even open for discussion.

Here Sup Forums, have an article all the way back from 2015 discussing if Trump is a clinton plant.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35066940

"If Donald Trump were a Democratic mole placed in the Republican Party to disrupt things, how would his behaviour be any different?" asked conservative political commentator George Will in July. "I don't think it would be."

"Mr Trump has a close friendship with Bill and Hillary Clinton," he said. "They were at his last wedding. He has contributed to the Clintons' foundation. He has contributed to Mrs Clinton's Senate campaigns. All of this is very suspicious."

>Hated by everyone that likes Clinton
>even some #NeverCucks will vote Clinton over Trump

If true, then he is going it wrong. He is making her look really fucking bad, and exposing her one secret at a time. Something that would have never happened with Jeb, Cruz, Rand or any other candidate.

reminds me of radio station in gta san andreas

He sure does it very badly...

>Literally slams her on being a crony crooked capitalist and running america like a banana republic
>also if there's 2-4 medium-large terror attacks by the shitskins in October trump will win in a landslide and George SOROS can't control that

This is Sup Forums-tier stuff and you should hang your head in shame, Hawaii Jr.

>no tongue
How can they transfer energy without touching tongues wtf

Do some research next time

>1 post by this ID
How's the coffee there at CTR?

>gaining
Where? Not in the polls

Makes me feel that its a poorly done drawing.

>mfw footfag

what is this theory?
i have not heard it before
certainly forces one to contemplate

If he is a double agent, then we're already completely fucked and were fucked since the dawn of time and we literally never had a chance anyway so life is meaningless and whatever. At least the illusion gave us some hope for a year.

And if he's not (which he isn't) then fuck off, shill.

That pic is pretty hot though.

she has an ugly mouth just like her lover

this isn't huma

He's doing a pretty shitty job since he's winning, I guess he could throw the election at the end but as of today he's winning bigly.

shes hot. Did Bill have her?

look at that mouth senpai...unghhhhhh

I would totally gape huma

my dick can only get so hard bruh

>What if Donald Trump is a double agent used to ensure a Hillary Clinton victory?

then they must marry and proceed to the oval office a happy couple, leave Bill and Monica's oriface in the past