Moving

>I love alcohol, mainly vodka
>I love cigarettes
>Getting tired of America, already too many blacks, even in places where there shouldn't be blacks
Sup Forums, where should I move to? I stumbled across this spicy meme and this gondola seems to be from a certain place that likes to drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes, where is this place Sup Forums? Where do I go exactly? I would love to be in a place filled with individuals who like to drink vodka and smoke cigarettes as well.

Canadia

Nah, I think the place I'm thinking of is more like Poland or something..

Mexico?

Finland.

Lol, are you trolling?

The cost of cigarettes is almost nothing. I don't smoke, but when I meet any people from outside of Russia (relatives, etc.) they usually buy some blocks of cigarettes to their contry.

I'd invite you here, but you don't like niggers.

Nah he's not talking about Russia.

Most likely somewhere in middle Asia.

A place where the tax on alcohol and tobacco products is one of the highest in the world? Well you can always get your cheap booze from Estonia and cigs from Russia.

I mean there is a stereotype of us being the most alcoholics and smokers in the world.

Oh yeah. That whole sissy scandinavian law shit.

Prague is the place you are looking for

Never heard it.

My idea of Russians is they smoke lots of weed on the beach and say "yeah mon get me som ah dat Ganja der mon"

Mate, how hard is it to move to russia? I just want a nice cold place where I can leave in peace and vodka.

If you don't have a job, I guess pretty hard. Though it's easy to get a job here and get permanent residentship. There are many western expats in our major cities, some of them eventualy stay. I'm not familiar with that problem, but I think if you want, that's possible.

Russia is a myth Tony used to scare us when we were little.

I like russia, ignoring the corruption and mafia they are great, america needs to team up with them again and wreck the EU.

>Moon1iMm
HOLY FUCK, am I the only one seeing OP's ID? it's fucking moonman

We found the place OP should go.

>Corrupted gov consisted from ex-mafia clans members
*fixed*

wow, my ID is truly 1 in a million, god and his based side-kick has shown me the light, thanks you moogs

the fattest person i have ever seen, one that could not move without the assistance of a electrical vehicle she rode around with, was at a SIWA store in TorneƄ

Just kill yourself instead. America is literally the only non-shit country in the world. This is the only place you can have free speech, guns, alcohol and cigarettes.

My town is 97% white and the blacks wear cowboy boots and the mexicans pretty much keep to themselves, never seen any outside of a mexican restaurant.

How to find a place to live:
Pick a city you can identify with.
Look for quaint places 1-2 hours (or more) drive out of city limits.
Get drunk shoot guns talk shit fuck bitches and smoke cigarettes.

I live in a tri-state area and each state has it's own flavor. It's crazy how much the feel of a place can shift when you just drive to the next town. This is just where I was born, if I were near a city I could identify with at all it would be even better.

America is literally the only non-shit country in the world.
>what is Switzerland