Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?
msn.com/en-us/news/us/not-a-drill-seti-is-investigating-a-possible-extraterrestrial-signal-from-deep-space/ar-AAid9oY?OCID=ansmsnnews11

>Not a Drill: SETI Is Investigating a Possible Extraterrestrial Signal From Deep Space

>The mysterious star’s designation is HD164595 and it’s considered to be sun-like in nature with a nearly identical metallic composition to our own star. So far, a single Neptune-like (but warmer) planet has been discovered in its orbit–HD 164595 b. But as Gilster explained, “there could, of course, be other planets still undetected in this system.”

>“The signal conceivably fits the profile for an intentional transmission from an extraterrestrial source,” says Alan Boyle, author of “The Case for Pluto” who reported the story for Geekwire. “ In any case, the blip is interesting enough to merit discussion by those who specialize in the search for extraterrestrial intelligence, or SETI.”

>The signal’s strength indicates that if it in-fact came from a isotropic beacon, the power source would have to be built by a Kardashev Type II civilization (The Kardashev scale is used to determine the progress of a civilization’s technological development by measuring how much energy was used to transmit an interstellar message.) An ‘Isotropic’ beacon means a communication source emitting a signal with equal power in all directions while promoting signal strength throughout travel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d4wAiLXHRko
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3037684/Mystery-alien-signals-solved-Baffled-astronomers-trace-source-noise-observatory-s-kitchen-MICROWAVE.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Aliens come and visit Earth
>Share their technology and improve the lives of everyone on Earth
>Pol hates niggers and aliens now

>The unusual signal was originally detected on May 15, 2015 by the Russian Academy of Science-operated RATAN-600 radio telescope in Zelenchukskaya, Russia but was kept secret from the international community.

Typical fucking Reds

>niggers are hated because they share technology and improve lives wherever they go

Where the fuck is Australia?
Dad fell and hit his head one too many times. It's time to consider putting him in a home.

They come...

>sharing advanced technology with lesser species

Because that always works out so well!

Aliens aren't ever going to come to Earth. They don't want to be told by niggers and SJWs that they have alien privilege.

From their perspective, there is no Earth. It's just eavesdropping.

>muh aliens xD
Everytime other time now and then when there's something to cover up or to distract the masses.
Prolly this time that Soros soon owns the internet.

user that would make us the niggers

>Aliens aren't ever going to come to Earth. They don't want to be told by niggers and SJWs that they have alien privilege.

If alien women will love to fuck with human males how do we call this? Earth'd?

>From a 65 billion year old star

Sad to say, but anything that sent a message is probably long gone by now.

Alien here

reply to me with d obs and I'll give you the coordinates of an M-class planet with large easily visible cities

If they've reached the level of technology necessary for interstellar spaceflight, they likely belong to a species with no women.

WE
ARE
ALONE

>aliens come to Erf
>give us technology, raise our societies beyond shitty human norms
>other alium races stick their oars in and say the aliens were wrong to do that, they should have left us alone
>we start using the alien technology to invade their territory, steal their alien stuff and rape their alien women
>other alium races take our side and say it's the aliens' fault and that they deserve this

H U M A N I T Y YES

>11 billion year old universe
>65 billion year old star.
Go to bed user.

>65 billion year old star
What? The universe isn't even 14 billion years old.

Terran'd

H Y P E R B O L E

AYYYYY

we are just improving their economy through high birth rate and enriching their culture.

HUMAN'D?
TERRESTRIAL'D?

I don't know

can you imagine? we are the fucking niggers of space

fuck me

Nah. Advancements in tech will always be from wanting to please a mate. I doubt it's any different on other planets.

We'll reach interstellar spaceflight and still it'll be for women.

>Implying we have enough resolution to observe an exoplanet in visible light

american intellectuals

for why?

We gonna build a wall on our orbit and the aliens will pay for it.

So much this, fuck everything but the Jews and the election until there's concrete proof

We're gonna need a bigger wall

you are correct. the universe is only about 6000 years old.

This is a prison planet surrounded by intense deadly radiation. We're in quarantine so any signal we detected was accidental as any other life forms would sooner talk to maggots.

We're at a point in history where doing well gets you label as sexist ass with white, male privilege. We're never going to reach the stars.

>Illiterate American pulls out bullshit interpretation of another post
>where did it come from
>probably his great big American ass

> fuck off space niggers we're full
> you can crash on the moon if you like

So it'll take 95 years to send a reply.

This is going to be a long conversation

Multicultural enrichment eh?

Fuck me this

If aliens saw how we Lived, or system of social Government, our food chain.

They'd be FUCKING APPALLED.
I'm calling instant genocide when they arrive, they'll have the world over to the bees or some shit

The message from the stars was short and to the point.

"Motherfuckers."

Was all it said.

>le "aliens would be much more civilised/advanced/magical than humans" meme

Reply back with
"Gas the Kikes"

3rd cock from the sun'd

> a short binary transmission was recieved in response
> "RWN" is all it said

The Vril Society are coming

youtube.com/watch?v=d4wAiLXHRko

I'll believe it when I'm getting probed.

There's still plenty of good left in the world

Insert any religious text involving a rapture and it pretty much spells out "aliens" picking up the good ones and leaving the bad ones

I wish the article explained more about the signal and what makes it interesting.

You're dumb, if they have the capability of discovering us and coming here then there are 90% chances they're far more advanced than we are, otherwise we would've found them.

It feels like astronomers are kind of like CNN when a black person gets shot or claims that trump is a racist

Once you dig into it, usually theres a lot of vague inferences and a lot of speculation and theories- consider we've haven't physically touched anything passed the moon

What if that notion is wrong? What if they have access to a better fuel or accidentally discovered space travel or have even evolved to handle space travel...just like saying theres no way anyone can live within the orbit of the asteroid belt without some "advanced technology" in this case our atmosphere is what stops it, something we had no control of and doesnt make us any smarter for having it

Daily reminder that all things Alien are a PsyOp to distract the masses.

>An international team of scientists from the Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) are investigating mysterious signal spikes emitting from a 65 billion year-old star
>65 billion year-old star
Got to love these scientifically illiterate journalists trying to report on alienz and shiet. It's very interesting news nonetheless. If it turned out to be an actual signal from an extraterrestrial civilization, that would revolutionize many fields, from astrobiology to philosophy and beyond. People would have to drop the arrogant idea, that we are the only intelligent species in the Universe and have some sort of a cosmic significance because of it.

lol, the Elohim are coming back (me) to cuck your human girls bro

Element 115 when?

How does space travel make them smarter? What they assume you have to be "smart" to live on a planet away from a mother ship

What is all this "they are obviously smarter" talk?

I can drive my car to Harvard

Am I smarter?

Fuck cunt, God help humanity if aliens land in fucking Ireland

What if they have their own fanatic religion, like some weird space Salafists

God damn aliens and their pro immigration

BREAKING NEWS
>Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump promised that if elected he will build a space wall
>"We will build a yuge space wall and make HD164595-ians pay for it. I will not let illegal aliens on this planet'

indo-aryan

maybe they'll come annihilate us and we won't have to worry about anything anymore

thanks for the reminder.......william cooper

Ahahahahahahahahaha!!
These comments are fucking gold.
What a bunch of faggots.

>65 billion year old star

The signal is from a star system that's 95 light years away.
Maybe it's a message congratulating the Wright brothers on their first flight.

Soon they contacted the Russians for a reason why no signal to China of USA

hah you fucking guys

they've been here longer than we have, morons

"to the stars" where the fuck do you think WE are?

we're out there amidst the stars as much as anyone else is.

my thoughts:

ayy lmao

>/thread

6.5 billion..

Oh its this thread again. Seen 4 of these now.

Where is the Bolt bed show??

wrong its just a pulsar that had its visible light converted to radio through extruding space into a longer length beyond whats been seen before .the red shift times 5 maybe.

after all if they are so smart why dont they use something better than radio

>something better than radio

Like what?

It was in in the GHz range, unlikely it's natural.

Either a hoax, ayylmaos or the russians can't do shit right (they are the ones who recorded the signal)

>thoughts
the chances of us encountering aliens is virtually zero but I don't understand why people are so keen to try

if they're advanced enough to find us or respond they'd fuck us up good style

Wouldn't any transmissions from that far away take hundreds of years to reach us though?

Mfw 6 generations down the road our ancestors are all hanging around alien gas stations sniffing thermo boron plasma that aliens use for their ships cause it gets them high af.

Meanwhile some alien sjw helping them sue the aline got for gibs because of all the stolen/anal probed generations.

>95 light years

95 years, give or take

>tfw you will never die for Israel in an intergalactic war

Russians didn't report it though, you can't blame them for it. They was unsure what it is.

We aren't communicating with them, just listening. There's no chance they'd ever find us just based on that.

Friendly reminder that if this is not bullshit, we are fucked beyond belief.

>The message from the stars was short and to the point.

>"Sup Forums was right."

>Was all it said.

Lollerkaust :-D

Bump.
But this shit happens all the time and it's always nothing

Another NASA based propaganda hoax

A guy that shared some Jewish inside info?

Did you even read it lad?

>article says 65 billion year old star
lol wat

remember this dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3037684/Mystery-alien-signals-solved-Baffled-astronomers-trace-source-noise-observatory-s-kitchen-MICROWAVE.html

Wow brah, that's super deep and shit, give the bowl a stir and pass it my way.

James woods is one based motherfucker

Yes, and what I meant is that the jews have knowledge of how interstellar civilizations interact, obviously some leaker wrote all that

Aliens.

There will be no fights for resources, because civs that can attain any respectable percentage of C can summon enough to synthesize any matter they want.

They'll come and purge this shitty planet in the name of kek

RARE
A
R
E

*summon enough //energy//