Pic related

Pic related.

Why is Ireland set to surpass Britain? Better GDP per capita, better HDI, and better quality of life. I'm Irish and on holiday by the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/pictures/5132466/Fighting-Irish-It's-A-Full-Moon-In-Ireland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's without even mentioning how Ireland is staying white whilst England becomes a Paki shithole.

We aren't we're going down the same path as Sweden if not faster thanks to yuppies in Dublin and literal Jews.

>staying white
hard to consider you being white in the first place

if you measure countries in hdi and gdp, the us would actually be a good one

maybe you should be less superficial

be aware that the type of people who invented these indices in the first place are the ones who want to convince you of how their wealthy, developed liberal countries are totally not thought policed tyrannies dressed up as utopias

The Irish are welfare negroes. They undermine the tax revenues of other European states in exchange for a small hush money.

Not like the British economic model is rock-solid.

Sauce

Ireland has a population of about 10 though. And 3 of those are horses.

>They undermine the tax revenues of other European states

>a bloo bloo bloo, we can't compete so we'll make it illegal to to be competitive

Get fucked Hans

Brit-cuck, read the caption of the above image. You know that's you, right?

>Sweden having a go at anyone over being white

Post more slags.

Because Ireland decided to become a tax haven in the EU.

The Republic of Ireland is awesome. High salaries and great environment. People are actually happy there compared to many other countries.

Compete? You are like the poo in loo IT programmers that offer Apple their asses for pennies, making Americans lose their jobs.

Kek.
Do you actually believe this?
Your GDP per capita is artificially inflated because you're a tax haven. The working man is less well off in Ireland than they are in the UK.

Read the caption of the OP. That's you.

Facts are hard for potatoniggers, aren't they?

What's your point?

HEH, KEK

Ireland is like 96% white. England is like 79%. You do the math.

You think you'll escape our fate? You're wrong.

You try having a good gdp and hdi when youve got to balance a workshy alcoholic smackhead on your shoulders and a sheep shagging degenerate under your arm. Not to mention having your capital in a state of occupation.

one of you is full of shit

The UK is like 89% white you stupid amerilard

Wtf, I should get me an Irish gurl right now

Sauce? Got anymore?

Irish genes are superior

Please make this a meme

I remember when the Irish were really excited to be part of the EU and were convinced that the EU wealth would somehow transform their country into a global banking powerhouse to eclipse London!

Then it all fell apart and they're back to being violent shitpoors living in a backward theocracy.

Because the UK government is oppressive while Ireland gives every international company friendly tax treatment to be their gateway into the EU market.

The Irish, everyone.

Fight for years for independence, then immediately sells out to the EU and floods their country with Nigerians.

Nice job, Paddy.

Oh I'd forgotten about the great Celtic Tiger. Kek

Well, this pic is completelly wrong, Iberians were europeans, not africans.

Im not going to argue with you htere on account of my irish ancestry, but English culture and society shits all over your potato desiring, shamrock worshipping, midget loving heathen traditions.

Sounds like you're upset about their success. Maybe instead of crying like a bitch you could try competing.

But once invaders take your capital it's only a matter of time.

>this triggered britcuck
Poor little tea boy

lol no, it was 87% at last census in 2011 and that doesnt include the 1 million illegals and countless other shitskins living in sheds.

I doubt we are 80% white, if that.

tb h they did build us some really genuinely nice roads

UK corporation tax: 20%
US corporation tax: 35%

It's what the Scots attempted to do as well. It seems like Wales is the only Gaelic country to have some sense.

English mongrels need to be put in camps and exterminated.

Stop grouping Wales and Scotland together with the Islamic England to make yourself look better.
#notallbrits

Except that didn't happen

My ultimate weakness is an Irish woman's ass. God mustve done something in particular when he made Irish women. Fair skin, and a round ass are my biggest turn ons.

Fun fact: Ireland has the 2nd lowest average IQ in the EU.
Fun fact: Ireland has the highest occurrence of inbreeding in the EU.
Fun fact: Irish people are majority Catholic, majority molestation victim, majority undereducated, majority alcoholic...

the irish are the niggers of europe

Ireland debt-to-GDP is 93.80%. UK debt-to-GDP is 89.20%. Got a better excuse?

You're just gonna race horse carriages down them while blocking all the traffic

I don't need to say anything about you - your country, culture and ethnicity are all on their way out - due to replaced by Senegalese and Arab mongrels.

In fact, I feel sorry for you.

You can't live in the UK and talk bad about anyone for alcoholism lol

Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Carlow once.

>a descendant of Adam
>literally everyone is.

Fucking muslims are retards.

Yes, US corporate tax rates are ridiculous. That doesn't refute my point.

>This is the natural predator of the Irish

You're French! How can you call us mongrels when you look like fucking arabs and 50% of your country is Moroccan?

Kek.
Have you seen what the Irish economy is built on?
Agriculture, tax havens, and on top of that it's an import economy.
They are royally fucked when the economic fuckup comes.

Average IQ is 98, nowhere near bottom.

>projection: the post
Are you talking about France or England?

>tfw if she wasn't famous you could have had her arse for the price of a bottle of bucky and a few sprays of Lynx like every other Irish slag

nice try estaban

Prep the Irish, Sven.

ban assault necessities

>that pic

Lewd. More?

The french race, just like the irish one, has proven its superiority through History, whether it was against niggers, kikes or angloids.
I am confident in our way of living and in the fact that we will rise up and take what is rightfully ours from Brussels and Israel.

Ironic keks mate.
8^)

>Only to get colonised entirely by Algerians.

Nice try, you snivelling snail eater.

(You), (Your mom), and (Your siblings)

After seeing this pic I keep trying to analyse Irish people's side profile of their facial structure, and they catch me staring quixoticly at them in their peripheral vision and turn and give me dirty looks before I get a chance to complete my analysis.

Thanks Sup Forums

Your friend is a liar

Carefull Pierre, they have Allah on their side.

>60% white.

Your (((people))) won't exist in the next twenty years.

You will be overrun by niggers.

Please, seek help, Juan.

We were always the melting pot. You are the morons who thought you should do the same.

Ireland had a trade surplus of US$10.6b in 2015 with a total GDP of US$238b. Their exports are comprised of picture related. I doubt they'll fare meaningfully worse when the next recession comes.

Well it seems you're resigned to your fate.

Sorry mate.

imagefap.com/pictures/5132466/Fighting-Irish-It's-A-Full-Moon-In-Ireland

We will raise our taxes. Just let us war in Europe, rape africa and invade the middle east for a while. If we could racially purge our nation too that would be great.

Then we can be just like germany with your sound economics of multicult.

I had no idea there where so many varieties of guinness.

>We were always the melting pot
of Europeans.

You had a few niggers and a couple """"Native Americans""""

you were whiter than France less than a century ago

You aren't getting that it doesn't matter to us. A few generations back the Irish/Italians coming over here was the end of the world. Everyone gets shit on when they come over. Time goes on and everyone gets over it.

But losing your ancestors land... really makes you think...

Dual Bong/Paddy citizen here. I'm looking to move over to Ireland provided I get the right job. Money's the big issue with that one.

Ireland
>+Way better roads, look pretty much American in design and quality (at least federal American quality, not shitty state routes)
>+Less fucking scumbags everywhere
>+Prettier scenery
>+Comfy as fuck
>+Less darkies
>+Less crime in residential suburbs and rural towns
>-Big cities are fucking war zones sometimes
>-Fuck all to do outside of Dublin
>-Everything is way more expensive, everywhere

UK:
>+Dirt fucking cheap everything, even puts the American South to shame (where I lived for a while)
>+Plenty to do and see
>+Loads of shopping
>+Cities are relatively safe compared to Ireland and US
>+DIRT. FUCKING. CHEAP. EVERYTHING.
>-Scummy fucks everywhere you go
>-Amazing that big cities don't have calls to prayer and minarets at this point
>-Lower wages to offset how fucking cheap things are
>-Absolute dogshit roads and even more dogshit drivers. Fucking abysmal. Even Americans put them to shame.

BONUS ROUND:

USA:
>+Gun ownership was fun
>+Roads very straight forward, could drive a distance that'd take 2 hours in the UK in half an hour
>+Fun stuff to do EVERYWHERE
>+Ridiculous amount of choice with everything, 800 options for whatever you want
>=decent prices
>=decent wages
>-Dindus are fucking insane
>-Dindus so bad they have to be mentioned twice
>-Zero fucking jobs, getting one is a bloodbath between candidates

>this triggers the english

>5% nucleic acids
5% of our economy is exporting semen into your mum.

The US was upward of 88% non-Hispanic white before Mexicans started pouring in for seasonal labor. It wasn't until the passage of the Hart-Celler Act in 1965 that we began a demographic nosedive as government shifted preference from Europe to Latin America and Asia.

Been to England more times than I care to remember.There's definitely more to do there,nearly everything is dirt cheap.But I nearly always get a shitty feeling over there,despite the good infrastructure and services,the culture just seems way too cold.Just my 2 pence

>But I nearly always get a shitty feeling over there

I know, right? This inexplicable feeling that, despite everything seeming fine, everything is in fact shit? Bizarre.

Iv never been to the UK at all but if it's anything like Paris then I never want to step foot there.

I heard Ireland has a lot of brazilians, is it true? its easy to get a job there? im thinking of moving

I would take 1,000,000 Irish and Italians over 1,000 dindus and mexicans

Lots of Brazilians. The ones I know like it here but you would only get a minimum wage job with ease.

The guys I know gave up on IT in Brazil to stack shelves in ikea here and they just drink beer and play guitar in their house having parties all the time.

>population of less than half our capital city
>higher GDP per capita

You don't say, you fucking retard.

Your median salary is fucking €18 000

Our median is £27k

That doesn't add up.