Your country

>your country
>are you black
flag
yes iam

Attached: 1521469465508.jpg (1024x1024, 43K)

yes

>Tunis
No you're not, brown-boy.

haha oliveboy wants to have huge black dinugs. how laughable

die in a fire toaster strudel

Attached: Debbie McKee Fowler.jpg (800x1000, 183K)

yes

No, but my gf wishes I were ;(

>toaster strudel
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Finland
No, I'm whiter than you Muhammed

>toaster
A mechanical device used to toast bread, especially by exposure to electrically heated wire coils.
>strudel
A pastry made with fruit or cheese rolled up in layers of thin sheets of dough and then baked.

toaster + strudel = toaster strudel.

hope that clears things up for you nigger dick.

Attached: 10354425_1445228512391607_1839132291_n.jpg (640x640, 81K)

Proud BLACK warrior of KARA BOĞA here.

i am 0% african. but im a turkish BULL. We will destroy disgusting wh*Tes together. KARA BOGA

I am a mexican of partial african descent

Its fucking annoying that when a mexican mentions european background people act in awe , yet when you mention your african roots they say shit like "oooo but you arent really like black black" "a yes but we are mixed" , neither are people of partial european descent full white and it aint a problem if they call themselve blancos, si fuck it ive make it a point to identify myself as black to anyone who ask and i'm proud of it, the whole we are all mixed speech hasnt keep the federal police to always question my nationality when im on an airport and double check on my passport when i go thru customs, they just see an oddly darker than average person with nappy hair

Nice to know.

did not read this post

Didn't realize I was on the blogposting thread

ALLAH (pbuh) created Turks to protect the KARA BOĞA in Africa from the wh*Toid scum . Turks are the attack force of the BLACK race. This is why TÜRKS conquered Europe around the same time the BLACK KINGS were attacked in Afrika. They destroyed the wh*Te capital of CONSTANTINOPLE and replaced it with ISTANBULL, to honour our BLACK BULL (KARA BOĞA) nature.

When the African KINGDOMS were destroyed TÜRKIYE was the last KARA BOĞA country on earth. The wh*Te subhumans attempted to take it down in order to permanently end the BLACK race and nearly suceeded. Luckily the biggest KARA BOĞA of them all, Mustafa JAMAL, fought of the wh*Te beasts and created a BLACK utopia in TÜRKIYE. However the nefarious schemes of the wh*Tes continued, attempting to bring the KARA BOĞA TÜRKS into the E.U. where they would be overwhelmed by gayreek wh*Toid immigrants.

Luckily from the furthest we can get from Europe in Turkey, the north east GEORGIAN BLACK territory, a new KARA BOĞA rose for the first time since Mustafa JAMAL. RECEP TAYIPP ERDOGAN (REIS) destroyed all wh*Te LAICITE devils and restored himself as the SULTAN of TÜRKIYE. Now the KARA BOĞA TÜRKS must struggle against the wh*Toid menace to end that accursed race once and for all.

>why don't people get on their knees and worship my bbc (sbc) when i tell them i'm *actually* a nigger???
pls move to the us

am not black am beige fuck white

Yes .100% somali BULL here

Attached: karaböga.png (480x640, 345K)

KARA BOĞA here

YES