HAPPENING - HILLARYS UNEXPLAINED APPOINTMENTS

Can Sup Forums figure out where she kept going?

A five or ten minute drive from a place called Foggy Bottom

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2La7n
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Foggy_Bottom_station
google.nl/maps/dir/Department of State, 600 19th St NW, Washington, DC 20431, Verenigde Staten/George Washington University Hospital, 23rd Street Northwest, Washington D.C., District of Columbia, Verenigde Staten/@38.8974543,-77.0514311,16z/am=t/data=!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x89b7b7babd168b95:0x7a9e69349b52b16a!2m2!1d-77.0439819!2d38.8978309!1m5!1m1!1s0x89b7b7b3d8f47f3b:0x2139fc5175afdc65!2m2!1d-77.050646!2d38.901305!3e0?hl=en
twitter.com/EamonJavers/status/770584255378427904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot link to article

Here it is

archive.is/2La7n

That's classified..
Record=Corrected.

Probably changing out her colostomy bag

Frequent visits to her physician?

Foggy Bottom is the State Department

yeah that's what I think

Anyone live near here and know where the physicians are? Or could find them on a map?

This could really bolster the Hillarys Health is bad argument

Yeah, but it says that she leaves and goes somewhere nearby for regular 30 minutes appointments then goes back to the State Dept.
They censored it too, has to be her health

Could be anything really.
Could be huge handoffs of classified documents, could be meetings with her doctor, could be a standard meeting with other state officials, could be something huge, could be nothing. There's not enough information.
Cross-reference the dates with other stuff in her emails (I'm away from my PC) if you want a better look.

>Yeah, but it says that she leaves and goes somewhere nearby for regular 30 minutes appointments then goes back to the State Dept.
>They censored it too, has to be her health
Yeah. That's what makes the most sense. I'm guessing whenever she has an episode she goes and sees Choc Doc for a pick-me-up cocktail or some such treatment.

2 hospitals.

Red is foggy bottom. Not sure exactly where the state department offices are and how far the hospitals are.

I'm retarded

GWU Hospital is where the president goes for urgent care. It would make sense that cabinet secretaries would also receive treatment there...

Did we ever figure out choc doc's real name?

Larger area

I stayed at the GU dorms when I was interning for one of my state's senators a while back, which was located in foggy bottom. There was at least one big hospital there- I could hear ambulances coming and going all through the night.

For those unfamiliar with DC, foggy bottom is basically a burrough or neighborhood.

She wouldn't be making 35 minute stops at a hospital. This is almost certainly in private.

Wouldn't it be easier if the doctor visits her not in the middle of the day?

Hospitals are a good bet but someone of Clinton's important might be dropping extra cash for a specialized clinic that would be less obvious should she be photographed around it.

>implying many doctors don't keep their offices nearby hospitals as a matter of convenience
>implying VIPs don't get preferential treatment

When she has "episodes" she may very well require special medical equipment not easily moved to her location?

So not at a hospital and in private. So exactly what I said.

>Foggy Bottom
Pretty sure that is a train line
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Foggy_Bottom_station

Then she must be really fucked up.
Kek wills.

Foggy Bottom is a name for referring to the State Department just like the White House for the President or 10 Downing Street for the British PM.

Its her yoga sessions

Presidents and presidential candidates are known to hide their illnesses. Dr. Drew who worked for CNN was fired for pointing out Hillary's condition. Why would they fire Dr. Drew though? That only rose suspicion.

I always thought her "yoga" appointments were when she received care

You're not telling me this sack of shit has any flexibility to do yoga

It could also be that if choc doc visited her at the State Department then he would have to sign in and there would be a record of his visits which if Hillary wanted to conceal her condition she would try to avoid. It's easier to conceal her leaving for an hour regularly than to answer questions about why a doctor is constantly visiting her at work...

Same. That yoga story is total horseshit IMO.

they should have had biden run instead.

This is how pathetic Drumpf supporters are. Harassing a senior citizen over her health appointments which have nothing to do with her fitness to be POTUS.

I don't know guys... maybe Hillary is really healthy. Maybe she wants Donald to make fun of a sickly old woman.

>The State Department said it was withholding the information about the Jan. 7 meeting under a category that includes "inter-agency or intra-agency communications forming part of the deliberative process, attorney client privilege, or attorney work product."

Interesting indeed.

Foggy bottom = soggy bottom

She had to go get her diaper changed.

Do you find incontinence in the elderly to be funny? something you should point out to deride the seniors? messed up, man, you need Jesus

Jews aren't elderly they're demons.

>6 minutes
>5 minutes without traffic
>a five or 10 minute drive away from the State Department

that ..gif LMAO

NO

STOP IT

OH SHIT THIS IS IT

SPREAD IT

SOMEONE MAKE AN INFOGRAPHIC AND SPREAD IT

Does anyone have a link to these scheduling documents referred to in OP?

Seriously please delete this you are putting yourself in danger

case closed

I think we're going to need a lot more information to be able to create anything that constitutes evidence...

Generate a list of potential businesses and then somehow check if they have some sort of relationship to crooked?

They say:
>Either to meet with an alphabet agency nearby for a briefing (probs CIA)
>Or to meet with her lawyer

Here's a link so you can verify yourself.
google.nl/maps/dir/Department of State, 600 19th St NW, Washington, DC 20431, Verenigde Staten/George Washington University Hospital, 23rd Street Northwest, Washington D.C., District of Columbia, Verenigde Staten/@38.8974543,-77.0514311,16z/am=t/data=!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x89b7b7babd168b95:0x7a9e69349b52b16a!2m2!1d-77.0439819!2d38.8978309!1m5!1m1!1s0x89b7b7b3d8f47f3b:0x2139fc5175afdc65!2m2!1d-77.050646!2d38.901305!3e0?hl=en

Hillary should kill google then.

Why couldn't they come to her? Was the State Department considered unsecure?
And why was she regularly meeting with her lawyer (the same one who has all that classified information on a drive without any clearance?) during work hours?

Combined it

Meeting with people who had no business being in the whitehouse mabye.

Thanks, user.

Wasnt this found in Seth Rich's mailbox?

>GWU hospital
>where the President is treated
>where there are shady doctors who can keep secrets

>using google to figure it out

RIP

Because she kills people and if you ever have a problem with the families you Lawyer them.

This makes a lot of sense, too.

Very likely IMO. The ER staff there are all background checked and cleared. GWU is the place the Secret Service brings the President in the event he needs urgent care. When Reagan was shot, he was rushed to GWU.

Is she wearing one of these there?

She can't have her secret service Dr sit next to her at meetings with heads of state to inject her or tell her everything's ok when things get heated.

She could have been seeing lawyers on a regular because she knew was commiting high treason on a daily basis

>Why couldn't they come to her? Was the State Department considered unsecure?
Yeah, that's what gets me you know? The State Department handles the most classified intelligence we have all day, everyday. I mean hell, diplomacy is like 50% spying.

>Sup Forums discovers Hillary's dark secret

I love you guys.

My mom hate oven mittens almost exactly like that! Wow!

Why not?

Pic related
Thank you for Correcting the Record!

WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL UP

Some people just can't poop at work.

Only if that senior is an evil person, a traitor, and aspires to be a dictator, sell out our country, and take our god given rights

If they're God-given, he will protect them.

twitter.com/EamonJavers/status/770584255378427904

I figured it out, guys.

What did she mean by this?

>Hillary
>5 or 10 minutes away from Foggy Bottom
Kek

someone retweet this to mike cernovich

>busy woman is
>"why is she so busy though?"
You guys need your records corrected.

I guess if you don't care about being taken seriously or making the country you're supposed to represent look bad it would be fine. Would be entertaining to watch to say the least, but that wont happen since there will be no transparency in a hrc white house

She can poop anywhere though.

Goddamn I wish I was an investigative reporter with a little bit of a budget to go to DC for a week and ask some questions...

So who decides what gets taken seriously? Personally I think Drumpf sitting down with world leaders and getting into the nitty gritty of policy detail would be hilarious, just look at his near PhD handle on nuclear power.

And commit suicide a week later?

Foggy bottom is a neighborhood in DC moron

If you choose to be a reporter you don't have much of a will to live anyway.

That is always a risk when investigating the Clinton criminal syndicate.

It's both.

Her mind is a mess, her body is a mess, she wears diapers. Hillary is so full of she she has to be emptied out during sessions of selling our country to the highest bitter.

dubs.

clever plan too.

I however am not interested enough to follow it. Anyone else?

You're right, successful businessmen are notoriously bad at negotiating.

>United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้
..ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้
..ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้
.ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้

But we don't have any proof, do we? he inherited $200m and his father's company and real estate holdings. Hardly self-made.

>could be nothing

Signey Blumenthal. Teneo Holdings. The Podesta group.

Anybody of them have an office there?

>drumpf

This, tbqh familia.
The health thing isn't enough to stump her.
The truth is more alarming.