/britpol/ its the current year edition

>Today's Papers 30/8/16
sli.mg/a/fFqp2S

>27,000 people arrested for 'illegal entry' into UK
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/30/27000-people-arrested-for-illegal-entry-into-uk/

>Home Secretary Amber Rudd in France for security talks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37217192

>Britain hits back: French call for new deal on borders is a 'non-starter', Home Office warns
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/29/britain-hits-back-french-call-for-new-deal-on-borders-is-a-non-s/

>Ministers 'should let traders sell groceries in pounds and ounces' in wake of Brexit vote
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/29/ministers-should-let-traders-sell-groceries-in-pounds-and-ounces/

>UK sees record number of foreign investment projects
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37216175

>Replace House of Lords with elected senate, urges Gordon Brown
theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/29/gordon-brown-house-of-lords-elected-senate-brexit-uk-scottish-independence

>Brexit: Will Britain leave the EU’s single market?
express.co.uk/news/politics/704880/Brexit-will-Britain-leave-single-market-EU-cabinet-split-free-movement-economic-area-trade

>WILLIAM HAGUE: A second EU referendum is a seductive idea – but a bad and dangerous one
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/29/a-second-eu-referendum-is-a-seductive-idea--but-a-bad-and-danger/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMAaHsPSHlE
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/30/jeremy-corbyn-accused-of-ignoring-problem-of-internet-abuse-as-h/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice thread theme nerd.

Damn you brits need to stop self-loathing yourselves on pol. What's up with all the america cocksucking and self-hate outside of brit/pol

Make the next edition a Victory edition.

Hey lads, just consumed a hundred wailing ARYAN souls for breakfast. My power is increasing with every passing minute.

We will cast the ARYANDIED soon, my brothers.

HUZZAH! FOR ALBION!

>>Ministers 'should let traders sell groceries in pounds and ounces' in wake of Brexit vote
BUT THEY ALREADY DO

TFW the victory will never broadside the uss constitution for the bantz

SMASH ALL ARYANS, FELLOW ANGLOS.

We will not leave a SINGLE ARYAN alive in the coming era.

they will pay for killing innocent poles

We will destroy all ARYANS for their sickening crimes against the innocent, peace loving white peoples of Europe.

Scotland here!

Just chirping in to say cheers for all your tax money which contributed to my £1500 intake this month.

You stupid English bastards.

It's glorious and beautiful and all white up here, and I can't believe you subservient little brown Englishmen still cuck yourselves so willingly for us to rule over you.

Brb just about to set off back home from the most beautiful countryside in Europe in my English paid-for motor.

Absolute suckers.

Kek

>being proud of your bennies

>all white up here
I was in up in Caithness, there were still a ton of pakis. Stop lying to yourself.

LOOK MUM I POSTED IT AGAIN XDDDDDDD

>all white up here
No it isn't
t. someone who lives in Scotland

Can't wait to see the state of little England in 2040 when its PM is a little brown anti-English paki, and Scotland has even more devolved powers with a greater share of English tax money.

Meanwhile in glorious white Scotland there are no Sassenach scum left to challenge us.

Ah how glorious is victory. Our culture preserved. Our population white. Free money from little brown people we don't ever have to see.

What a time to be alive!

God bless Scotland!

Brb going to dominate my little English whore girlfriend when I get back.

I'll put one in her for you boys!

Cheers for the easy pussy little paki friends!

This is why we have attempted to exterminate you again and again.

Glad I am a Forbes - one of the clans that helped the English cuck you scumbags.

>/britpol/
not Brit/pol/

SHIT THREAD ALERT

DON'T ACCEPT AMATEURISH IMITATIONS

GET YOUR GENUINE Brit/pol/ HERE LADS

This thread
08/30/16(Tue)12:57:40

Your thread
08/30/16(Tue)13:47:53

fuck off cunt.

I can't wait to leave this shitshow of a country

>little brown anti-English paki
>not saying wee brown anti-english paki
fake scot detected

This thread
/britpol/

Real thread
Brit/pol/

fuck off chink counterfeiter.

>Being this pedantic.

Nice try, autist.

You failed to link in the old thread tbqh.

>gives oath of allegiance to scottish parliament in urdu

So essentially his very first act in Scottish parliament was to show where his real loyalties lie.

>no thread link in old thread
>fucked up the OP
>crying that he is being ignored

Awwwww so cute!

Little ethnic-traitor baby scot/cucks/ trying to fit in with the untermensch English mudrace!

How does it feel to serve the people who hate everything about you!

Much autism! Sad!

Non-white... yes.... t. English

Sassenach little brown scum: how does it feel to not be allowed to fly your own flag in public without being seen as a degenerate untermensch!

Meanwhile in glorious Scotland, which proudly sucks the life out of its little English servants.

I'd go down killing as many f you little brown cunts as possible.

I'd rip your fucking throats out and send them 1st class to your weak little mothers and fathers down in little brown England.

You ultracucks.

>no link to previous thread
>no thread theme
>uninspired edition name
>copypasted links
Both shit threads tbqh you should be ashamed of yourselves

Check OP you dumbfuck. I am not the OP.

Jesus Christ, are you literally a mongoloid?

And all the liberals and Scotscum were cheering this on as SO PROGRESSIVE, SO MULTICULTURAL.

Please, we need another wall.

>implying I'm op

checked and rekt VPN op faggot

>"autist"
>20 posts by this ID
>Replies: 41
;)

>mfw brexit will never happen

We lost the vote yet we still won

I don't hate Scotland. The North have more in common with your people than we do with Westminster.

ARYANS detected.

Don't worry denizens of /Britpol/, this idle Scottish wankstain will have killed himself with either heroin, bucky or a mixture of the two in a few years.

And nothing of value was lost

Lying shitebag. Scotland is infested with paki's and other similar ne'erdowells. The 'groids have moved into places where it was priorly inconceivable to see them walking around. Remote neighbourhoods with working class folks speaking a dialect half of Scotland doesn't understand and and you have big fat lumbering African families with numerous offspring wandering about like its market day in The Congo. Unruly little niglets with that savage unchecked energy running around and fucking things up while local kids look on at the destructive aliens.

You're part of the problem, thinking you live in a fort.

Nice digits.

Agreed tbqh

Frankly just sick of all the shit on 'Brit'Sup Forums (really ButthurtNEETeng/pol/) which slates Scottish people whilst myself, my mother and my father and most of my extended family work full-time hours and earn decent wages and contribute.

Why does every Negress have 2-5 screaming little niglets in tow? EVERY single one I see is the same, and they don't look like there is much of an age difference between them desu.

>shitebag

stopped reading

what he's really saying: 'pls look at my im so insecure im scottish so i need to reinforce stereotypes and behave like a delinquent so i stand out. pls pls look at me'

uneducated little dole monkey

go fuck yourself you subservient little cuck

So instead of acting like a bitch (presuming to know anyone on here and what they do, where they are from) why don't you grow a pair of balls and hurl some real insults back? Instead of crying like you are and usually do because this isn't the first time I've seen a butt blasted post from you and the writing style is the same and all that jazz.

Grow a pair, stop whining and deal with. Just a suggestion.

No doubt m8. You wildlings are alright, King's Landing degenerates must burn.

Scot here

Consider suicide, you'd make the country a better place!

You ARE aware of the SNPs anti white policies?

Lads, is it just me or do people just not respond in the same to be asked on a date in the current year?

All my female friends seem to exclusively date blokes with alot of money or from rich backgrounds, had one of them gloating to me about all the fucking posh restaurants she has eaten at.

They're cunts mate. I'm getting a parrot and becoming celibate.

My policies when I become PM, please r8:

>Net migration of zero
>100% renewable energy sources (mostly from off-shore wind farms, but also geothermal, tidal and solar)
>Isolationist foreign policy, ending all involvement in Middle East
>Close tax loopholes and force (((big business))) to pay their fair share or fuck off out of the country
>Bring back one year's national service (but not necessarily in the military)
>Re-nationalise all essential services (including railway and postal service)
>Shrink the financial sector significantly, promote growth in industrial and agricultural industries

Basically I'd like a small and sustainable society that isn't being held hostage by the (((globalists))). Make sure that what we can produce in the UK we do produce in the UK, so that we're not at the mercy of foreign governments. Maintain a strong defence, but cease all involvement in foreign wars fought for oil money.

>100% renewable energy sources (mostly from off-shore wind farms, but also geothermal, tidal and solar)
lmfao

>isolationist
>small island nation of 60 million
pick one.

>24 posts by this id
>Replies 56
>female friends

topkek fag

I had a dream that we rebooted the Empire and brought civilisation to the Middle East and elsewhere, destroying Islamic culture and created a a proud new Anglo world with deferential and polite ethnic servants. It brings a tear to the eye, honestly.

Oh, not exactly what I meant lad.

What I meant was people don't seem to "date" anymore. I think I must just be old fashioned as fuck at 26 because I don't have time for this "seeing" people bollocks.

But yeah, my point was, asking somebody on a date apparently seems out there these days. Just wondering if it was just me or if other people had noticed it.

You seem to have mis-spelt COAL and NUCLEAR

R8ing: Soviet/10

That's more like it lad. The old flame of the empire still dances and flutters in the hearts of some thank goodness. Feed that flame, we need it to become a roaring inferno now more than ever.

THE VOTERS CORBYN HAND THEM OVER
THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE
HAND OVER THE VOTERS JEREMY

Do you really think it's completely impossible? At the very least we should increase the amount of renewable sources we use. It's this reliance on oil and other non-renewable sources of energy that makes us a slave to (((certain influences))) and drags us into pointless foreign wars.

>>Net migration of zero
Not bad, bretty gud.
% renewable energy sources (mostly from off-shore wind farms, but also geothermal, tidal and solar)
Geothermal in the UK? Better chance of angels flying out of your arse than making that sustainable. We're in the middle of a tectonic plate with low volcanic activity.
>>Isolationist foreign policy, ending all involvement in Middle East.
Lad, we're trying to restore the empire here, you can jog on with that cowardice.
>>Close tax loopholes and force (((big business))) to pay their fair share or fuck off out of the country.
Could get behind this, tbqh.
>>Bring back one year's national service (but not necessarily in the military).
Cool.
>>Re-nationalise all essential services (including railway and postal service)
Corbyn pls go.
>>Shrink the financial sector significantly, promote growth in industrial and agricultural industries.
Sound, in theory.

Problems is, you're trying to fit 50 year policies into a 5 year term, lad.

>can't keep Britain in line
>wants to take on economic and military responsibility for 3rd world nations

grow up, the Empire is gone and it makes no sense to refound it. We would bankrupt ourselves and cause huge diplomatic issues

>posts pro white maymay
>argues against pro white scot

>Problem is, you're trying to fit 50 year policies into a 5 year term, lad

That's ok, I'll just get the military on board and change the country into a dictatorship as soon as I get elected. People won't mind losing their democracy as soon as they see what a bloody good job I'm doing. I'll become the English Gaddafi, right down to being assassinated in humiliating circumstances by (((globalist)))-backed forces after being violently removed from power.

Nuclear is alright coal on the other hand eehhh

I'll concede that we should devote research into an oil alternative (Battery technology for instance) however coal provides cheap electricity and is found domestically. Less power cost is good for consumer and business. Some of the money saved can be put into research to improve efficiency and reduce station emissions.
- Geothermal can only work in Cornwall/SouthWest due to tertiary emplaced Granitic plutons, so is unviable for the rest of the UK.
- Turbines currently produce more CO2 emissions during construction than they save and are unreliable.
- Solar is good, just needs a lot of space + British weather.
Don't know much about tidal
Nuclear is the best "green" energy alternative and can be used for military + academic research purposes also.
Current energy policy is retarded though. Hitachi/Rolls Royce should be the ones making new reactors not MEMEDF

i got 2 kids with a scot

also scotland cant stand on its own...you simply are too poor

also you are far more to the left than we are lmao only paki lovers will be you

Honestly I know very little about actual renewable energy sources, I might need to brush up a little bit before going forward with this policy. I'd have thought that, due to our coastline, tidal and off-shore farms would be the best options, but maybe there are problems with that, like you say. I'm hesitant to back nuclear simply because of its potential for fucking everything up - I know it's very unlikely to do so, but even so.

Nuclear power plants are far more safe than they used to be everyone likes to point to chernobyl even though that happened in the 1980s in an already crumbling soviet union.

Indeed. The Chinese are even constructing meltdown proof reactors which they want to put on the spratly islands.
Honestly what the government should have done is open a contest for reactor contracts with both Japan and China. That wouldn't have screwed us over so badly.

whose calling who Autistic?

The Fukushima one is what comes to mind more readily. Obviously we don't have anywhere near the sorts of earthquakes Japan has so that wouldn't be a risk, but I'd still be uneasy at having so much potentially devastating nuclear material lying around, unable to be destroyed. I know it is contained very carefully, but I'd still worry about the potential for a terrorist attack or something like that. Much safer to avoid nuclear completely in my opinion, if possible.

this pic sums up the subversion of the far right this year

I'm not saying we should just use nuclear power a mixture of different energy sources would be best.

>87109103

I don't think you can enrich nuclear waste, lad. Unless you're thinking dirty bomb attack or something.

As for Fukushima, they were just terribly unlucky, it was built to take a fair amount of punishment, but the amount it sustained was a pretty freak occurrence.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMAaHsPSHlE

Lol cucks

Like I say I don't know too much about it, but maybe some sort of attack or security breach where the nuclear material was deliberately released into the environment. Equally I could be talking out of my arse and have watched too many Hollywood movies.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/30/jeremy-corbyn-accused-of-ignoring-problem-of-internet-abuse-as-h/

>digital bill of rights
>censorship
i dun geddit
what's the opposite of a right? (not a left, or a wrong)

Dirty bomb attack indeed, lad.

I do see your point, though I'd argue it being a one in a million chance. CNC are generally pretty good at guarding that sort of stuff and if the MoD police couldn't handle thieves of nuclear material, they'd be BTFO by SAS.

Say what you want about our national security services, but they're actually pretty efficient.

Think of it like this, we have had nuclear weapons since the second world war and we have had nuclear power since the 50's, despite this length of time and more than 400 reactors there have only been 4 note worthy accidents one of which happened in the UK (Three mile island, Windscale fire, Chernobyl and Fukushima) and only one of those can be proven to have causesd a loss of life (Chernobyl).

Nuclear power is incredibly safe and given the concerns about safety (mainly due to the Windscale fire) and proliferation it is no surprise that very little has occurred. Hell the UK has been sharing its vast stocks of Plutonium with any ally who wants it and so far we havent encountered any problems.

Further to this point, Chernobyl was effectively built with matchsticks and chewing gum, it was not up to standard even for its time.

As part of a show of good faith we (the UK) were invited over to examine the RBMK (chernobyl type reactor) and we saw all of the issues and what could go wrong. We warned them, even told them what they could do to fix it, shitty communists listened but failed to act on out advice. Instead they just said to the operators 'dont operate the reactor below 20% comrade or shit goes wrong'.

Give me more (you)'s mate.

I am the Turkposter's natural enemy.

These threads are normie cancer in the day

Where my fellow night crew losers and virgins at?

I'm nightshift security user on a day shift

>tfw not a britcuck

Who /strugglingforpurposeinlifehere/?

I just want to have something I feel so passionately about I work hard towards it and don't get bored after a couple of months

Think we went too far bantering with that Pole.

Are you the user that works with idiots?

Me. Strongly considering offing myself if I'm still a virgin at 21. I'm scared of working.

Please don`t kill yourselves lads.

>being british
>killing yourself

jesus wept lads

Why not?