Thoughts ?

thoughts ?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2016/08/29/watch-cnn-alters-trump-tweet-by-scrubbing-crooked-moniker-to-describe-hillary/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/29/huffpo-terminates-contributor-deletes-articles-after-he-questions-hillarys-health/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Feig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Science
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PROJECTION!

>women literally can't handle the bantz

That's fucking cringe.

>Video game journalism

Dummies need to read some Seneca and Aurelius lmao. l2handle bantz

>write a shitty article
>article is picked apart an criticized (which is what happens in most academic circles)
>complain that the people criticizing your shitty article are mean
>do the exact same thing when someone hurts your feelings

It makes no fucking sense.

>Getting butthurt over men exercising their right to free speech.
Why can't feminists understand that free speech has to be free?
Also why can't they understand that games made and produced by men will reflect men.

>criticism is censorship
Nobody has ever said that, if anything, that's what feminists think.

>Putting women back in their place

It's great.

If you can't take the heat then fuck off. If you say something stupid then people are allowed to blast you.

Amen and God bless.

Let's try to mentally picture this cartoonist's face.
I start.

>we should be able to call all men bigots, sexists, pigs, trash, etc
> HELP HELP! they are fighting back!
>OH MY GAWD! seems that men are more savvy with tech that they created and mastered!

also i like how the first panel is seen as bad, attacking free speech IS BAD you dumb cunts.
Also who are you to attack video games? we created them for us. Create your own fucking games.

Oh wait you did, and the overwhelming majority of them are shit

Kek, I'm stealing this.

>dox and attempt to bankrupt people who disagree with you
>get upset when they decide to fight back

>the nose

they dont even try to hide it anymore

The second to last panel is a fallacy. They have a choice to post, and choose not to.

This where my STOIC women at

Free speech is a two way street.

>Recognize (((Ampersand)))'s artstyle
>Don't even bother to expand the image thumbnail because it was made by a commie kike
Not even gonna bother.
He's slightly fatter than that, and a lot uglier and creepier.

werent they stoic cause there was a Roman law clause stating that if a Roman man caught his woman with another man he could slit her throat and dump her still semi living body in the river for justice?

>criticism
>not whole fucking letter campaigns and organized news articles that literally took optional features out of games
give an inch they'll take a mile

gaymergaters BTFO
alt right on suicide watch
Sup Forums even more confused that it already was

Really makes you think, huh? And thanks for correcting the record. Glad to see you're with her.

>not being able to see that the feminists played with fire and tried to censor people first
>then getting assblasted and sad at having their shit shut down

stupid games stupid prizes. See Black Lives Matters. Race relations were fine until that bullshit. Fuck niggers, now.

didnt your supreme court just vote to allow the further muslimization of your country by banning the burka ban?

France btfo

>maybe I better shut the fuck up
No women, ever, outside of an actual abusive relationship, and even then sometimes, would ever, ever, EVER, consider this a possible option.

That artstyle or lack there of is poor enough to improve from simple intro to drawing classes; and the dialogue is so poorly written it not only flows unnaturally, but disengages readers from continuing the panels.

b u r k i n i local law in on town was challenge by the conseil constitutionel
burka is banned since 2010 unlike countries like Canada, US , England, Germany
you have strong comprehension problems
BTW GG was just a bunch of nu males whiny faggots who are really bag gamers and who'll never get laid

It's a big fat strawman, Sarkeesian actually went to the UN and called for effective legal measures against "cyber violence".

Wait, isn't that precisely what SJW do? I'm confused.

Wow, this person GENUINELY has trouble understanding the concept of free speech. How can they be so woefully unaware that the situation in the comic is entirely symmetrical?
>formulate criticism
>detractors answer with criticism
>decide to abstain from exercising your right to free speech because feefees :(
>they are violating their own principles by deciding to exercise theirs!

>OH NO MY FEE FEES
>I WONT POST NOW

How is this bad?

If your opinion cant stand up to criticism, you shouldnt opine at all.

I cant believe that 2 years later the GG butthurt is still around.

It caught me off guard how important this video game shit was.

I started out grumpy and apathetic (who the fuck cares what Sup Forums and tumblr are bitching at each other about) but holy fuck it spread like wildfire into everything

How did this happen?

feminists are men-hating psychopaths. they do not stop posting when real men, decent, humble, honest men tell them that they iffer nothing but hatred of men. The female depicted simply regurgitates man-hating feminist propaganda. She stops because the men snap her out of it. the real feminist is not depicted. a real feminist is a man who has an irrational hatred of other men. real feminism is the most disgusting, twisted, miserable hatred of men. real feminists are life unworthy of life.

>b u r k i n i local law in on town was challenge by the conseil constitutionel

and it went through i heard

>burka is banned since 2010 unlike countries like Canada, US , England, Germany

we arent as disarmed as you are

>BTW GG was just a bunch of nu males whiny faggots who are really bag gamers and who'll never get laid

im not gamergate. But i can see what they did

Feminists infiltrated radio
they infiltrated movies
they infiltrated comic books
they infiltrated or are infiltrating every aspect of life, yet when they came for vidya those "nu males" actually stood up and fought them off.

hell they are owed a fucking parade for that feat alone

>>formulate criticism
>>detractors answer with abuse and threats of physical violence
Fixed that for you, Mohammad.

I fucking wish that's what happened. I wish feminists would stop posting.

So eh... Is this supposed to be funny?

The surgeon is back

they tried to police/censor video games and got their asses handed to them and ran off

videogames now are a bigger industry(money wise) than movies and music COMBINED

mohammad
verbal abuse
typical sociopathic answer

I want to live in the universe where Sup Forums is always wrong

So, this universe then?
>Sup Forums is so retarded they think if there was a centuries-old conspiracy by a secretive group of people, it would be masked by a single layers of lies

Some serbs killed an austrian guy to spark world war one. Gamers standing up to the game media was the culture wars equivalent.

Companies can make games with pretty girls and boobs all they fucking want.

Don't like it? Don't buy them.

Or better yet: make your own damn video game.

Just don't pretend that enforcing your opinion (on a matter that is entirely free) is some kind of righteous crusade.

>the jewish religion states that you must conspire against the goyim
>the word for gentiles, goyim, means cattle
>they have a holiday in which they declare themselves null and void of all oaths of loyalty to the goyim
>their books and rabbis talk about how they should enslave the goyim
>but on faith alone I will ignore what the jews themselves say

>Or better yet: make your own damn video game.

but thats hard
that takes commitment
and talent
and creativity
and willpower
and skill
and an attention span of more than a few hours

no,no,no they just need to tell us to stop pandering to ourselves and to make stuff for them. They wont buy it but atleast we arent having fun anymore

>look this one's calling out sexism in a video game
>feminist criticism?
>sexism in video game
>criticism

>sexism
>criticism

Nathan R. Gument productions present:
Crying sexim is not criticism. That's just your own interpretation of the issue, an opinion, but not criticism. If it was a well thought out analysis that actually analyzed the merits of the product itself, then it would be criticism. But to just cry "RACISM! SEXISM!" whenever you don't like something and demand it to be banned because YOU don't like it, that's when it obstructs freedom of speech.
Obviously everybody are entitled for their own opinions, but to push their opinions as the undeniable fact is not criticism.
It's fine not to like a game/movie/book/whatever, but jesus fucking christ don't pretend to be reviewing or criticizing the product when you're actually just being a bitch with martyr syndrome.

For all we know the "feminist criticism" could be some slob of a human being telling
>this game is sexist because it's sexist, the end
The comic never tells us what the supposed criticism is.

The comic is implying the claims of censorship are against her simply stating an opinion instead of the call to arms for unnecessary change within the opinion piece itself. Feminists have no self awareness.

They make a big song and dance about their feefees that the assertion a video game can be sexist is no longer addressed and then ny attempt to refute it later on is met with "it's become about so much more than that, blahblah said this and he did that".

Arguing against these people is retarded because they don't make money by seeing your point of view or ending a disagreement in a civil manner, they want to ride the gravy train that a feminist feud provides.

tl;dr stop giving a shit what women say about video games or practically anything.

>Nathan R gument

This comic is fucking stupid. Read:
>She exercised her free speech
>It was dumb and unfounded, therefore received backlash from people ALSO EXERCISING THEIR FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS
>This amounts to a complete evening out of free speech and a great example of free speech solving a stupid problem.

No that shitty beurocratic lawyer game.
HOw anyone would Think lawyering would be fun is the reason its dead.

Actually this is exactly free speech

>bitch says something dumb
>biblical virtually btfo of her
>she sheepishly shuts down her blog

What's the problem, she could have kept he blog open. Freedom of speech means freedom to be mean, if you can't hang don't share your vapid unwanted oppinion

>free speech isn't free when it hurts my feelings.

There is no sadder phrase, in speech or script than these:

>Sup Forums was right again

Do you think we want to be right, do you think we want there to be some globalist conspiracy to destroy western civilization and whites. Do you think we want to live in a corrupt plutocratic cyberpunk reality.

No, but we do.

The irony of this comic is that is a mirror opposite of what really is happening. It's like the subconscious decided to outright project their gameplan they've been using for the last two decades.

literally the exact opposite happened and there was proof flooding around the internet literally like 3 days ago

>>It was dumb and unfounded,
so, you think that videogames are on the whole, not sexist?

it is jsut that in my experience most videogames are sexist. very few positive images of women, very few equality based societies, even in science fiction games, many games with no women in them at all, except as window dressing or sex objects.

and if any one mentions this - hate campaigns and trolling and threats and foul sexist language is a common result.

so just what is wrong with the comic again?

>one group has a right to criticize
>one group doesn't

pretty stupid there senpai

>For all we know the "feminist criticism" could be some slob of a human being telling
>>this game is sexist because it's sexist, the end
>The comic never tells us what the supposed criticism is.

so for all we know it might be a detailed academic study of videogames well backed up by data and not be demanding a ban of anything, merely pointing out the facts.

in which case the trolling and name calling and sexist death threats in reaction is .... chilling on free speech and academic research.

glad you agree

Closing your social media account over hurt feelings isn't repression of free speech. Hans or Britantica police department kicking down my door and arresting me for thought crimes, and non-violent shit I posted online, is.

please send us your email address and we will arrange you to be doxed, and have death threats and dog shit delivered to your door for the next six months. See just how much you want to keep posting this shit then.

>>HOw anyone would Think lawyering would be fun is the reason its dead.

It had like 6 successful titles, a couple of spin offs and an anime.

> Oh noes, the trolls are hurting my feet fees!
> Better censor myself!

Why is the left's response to speech they don't like always, always censorship? Fuck, Hillary herself said the solution to hate speech is more speech, not censorship.

The lack of courage and intellectual failings of the left are not my problem to fix, only they can do that.

>WAAAH IM SO OPPRESSED

>oh noes, a male-filled industry caters to men!
>oh noes, the games don't portray equal rights!
>oh noes, the games are violent!
>welp, better complain and boycott the games(even if we don't play anything but Candy Crush) until the devs give in to our propaganda!
>totes free speech there, girls!
Please, rid this world of your stupidity

>>one group has a right to criticize
>>one group doesn't

criticise, yes. Personalised hate speech, death threats, and threats of rape, abuse, kidnapping, torture, murder of family members, destruction of property. lible, attempted balackmail, repated unfounded attacks on the character of a person, no. that is not the same thing. that is criminal harassment, and not free speech, nor protected speech. .

Made by mainly men; played by mainly men and boys.

And also who gives a fuck if it's sexist, maybe that's the macho sort of vibe they want to put forward in the story you hack

Is fight club to sexist for you?

What about saving private Ryan?

What about iron man?

>kill. Yoursef. Yussef the Frog

And? It's allowed in the USA to criticize it.

Literally nothing wrong was done in this comic other than a woman not being able to handle trolls.

Literally nobodies problem but her own

Hahha fuck yourself don't be in the public eye if you can't handle it

>also tits or gtfo

is this your first week on Sup Forums sweetheart?

Dude, Boogie's not an SJW. He's not redpilled, either. He's an overly nice purple pilled type guy.

>Personalized hate speech

If fundamentally disagree with you. Any limits on free speech is an infringement

oh noes the man told the truth about video games
oh noes i'll whine like a little boy
oh noes the man can see through my misogyny

welp, better organise raids and call people names until they get fed up or scared to go out because of all the threats, having been doxxed and theri telephone nmbers and addresses put on line, (but i will hide behind my user board and be a douche so I am ok)

please, rid the world of your totaly inhumanity and self serving crap.

> GAMERGATE IS MUH LOZERS

>BRB watching new Ghostbusters, new Ocean's Eleven, and reading black female Iron Man

How it actually went.
>Gamer Gate is attacking our feminist agenda!
>OH NO!
>Look this one calling out nepotism in the journalist industry
>Gamers criticize us? But they're fucking white males!
>This injustice cannot stand!
>I'll get our journalist friends together!
>Soon all over the blogds
>GAMERS ARE DEAD.
>"Why you shoudn't pander to gamers", "Gamers have died", "Gamers are on the decline"
>Yipes
>Dear friends: For the time being, I'm not shutting down my social media account and I'll shitpost 24/7 until feminsits capitulate
>Look what she did, maybe I should post online...
>And thats how Kotaku was BTFOd
>Wow you guys are Heroes!

in my case, moobs, darling boy.

no, been here before, still think you guys are mostly inhuman, psycho, edgelord kissless virgins though, who couldnt handle a relationship with a real woman, but have fun with your anime...

> formulate criticism
> detractors answer with criticism
> ignore those, focus on the "kys fag0t trolls"
> cry a lot
> get sympathy bux

Fixed that for you, Zoe.

false.

>Can't handle others free speech so voluntarily shut down their social media accounts and claim that is censorship

So essentially the same as calling someone racist for comments and ruining their careers and what not? It's still not censorship.

>misinformed leftist political cartoon about video game journalism
How much worse could you get?

What are you going to do next?
Demand muslim restaurants to serve pork, because lack of it hurts porkophiles?

Oh wait...

>fedora
>tip
>F
>U
>C
>K
>I
>N
>G
L
E
A
F

Okay broad; there are no girls on the Internet and no cotex mafia to come save you

>anime loving virgin
>bootyblasted about sexist video games

You are a shit liar and either are a real woman or a man with a lady brain I guess.

Either way please shut the fuck up your oppinion is bad and your arguments are worse people can say whatever they want; nice, mean, sexist, and inclusive

Free speech doesn't have limits

Now run along

Dont like the games guys make? MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING GAMES.

How so? I'd like to see your reasoning

Found the guy who buys black teenage girl Iron Man comics.

>free speech

CNN Alters Trump Tweet By Scrubbing ‘Crooked’ Moniker to Describe Hillary

breitbart.com/video/2016/08/29/watch-cnn-alters-trump-tweet-by-scrubbing-crooked-moniker-to-describe-hillary/

HuffPo Terminates Contributor, Deletes Articles After He Questions Hillary’s Health

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/29/huffpo-terminates-contributor-deletes-articles-after-he-questions-hillarys-health/

WOMEN DO NOT PARTAKE OF VIDEO GAMES. It therefore makes no sense that they, being nothing beyond a negligible portion of the consumer base, should have a say in their production. If they truly desire feminist games, they can produce them themselves (which they have, and were garbage) or fuck off.

The exact same thing happened with the Ghostbusters reboot. Feminists got what they wanted, but they didn't even care enough themselves to support the movie. That would take effort.

This.

I don't know why people cry their eyes out when some literally who quits social media because they can't handle the internet which makes me question how any of them make it through real life.

>Be in the public eye
>Can't handle criticism
>"Celebrities"

Fuck off. Nobody doxes more than you femtards.

Games cater towards men, but what's wrong with that? Games are built on male values and desires of competition, conquering and problem solving. This is why the 'hardcore gamer' crowd is majority men.

But take that away, and you lose the foundations of what makes a video game a video game.

And what is the harm of playing to nerd guy fantasies of being a manly man, and winning over the attractive female companion character? Not only that, but isn't that what fiction has been since Odysseus went on a 9 year journey home to his loyal waifu?

The world is becoming ever more feminised. Video games are pretty much the last bastion where men can exert and express some form of masculinity. This isn't bad. In fact, in order to get guys out of the house this should be encouraged in other aspects of life. And men don't ask that shopping malls should be equally catered towards men..

Elaborate please, I'm interested

Fight fire with fire. Gawker is dead, and Breitbart is 3x times more powerful than they ever were. I'm sure the "alt-right" will be gracious victors if any SJWs ever want to grovel at our feet and apologize for political correctness.

>And men don't ask that shopping malls should be equally catered towards men..

Good point malls are mostly female stores, and play music girls like, and are decorated in a way women prefer

Why is retail not catered to men? What a horrible sexist society we have

No no no

Ghostbusters wasn't the feminist fault.

Sonys whatever the fuck marketing team saw an oportunity to capitalize on the recent wave of female conversions in comic histroy. See Thor etc... tons of em.

Then they saw that DC was doing Wonderwoman.

They wanted in on the jew cake. But the Japanese man isn't smart for you see he does not understand the jew.

So what did do? They hired a wanna be Jew.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Feig

They Jew then said Ghostbuters we'll make it Females.

But this Jew wasn't a real jew he was some sort of convert shit called en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Science

So he Jew didn't know what to do.

They made a REAAAALLLY SHIITE MOVIE.
Then they released the trailer.

It got unprecedented negative reviews.

Then they decided to delete all the constructive criticism off it and leave in just the anti female ones.

Then they spun a narrative that it's the big bad internet nerds hating on Ghost busters.

This is all the mistake of Sony for not hiring a real Jew for you see real jews spin feminism into things and you don't even notice it.

See Star Trek or Star Wars etc...

...n, O, P ,q