Why didn't you save her Sup Forums?

Why didn't you save her Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157889119/Fast-9000-Fluechtlingskinder-sind-spurlos-verschwunden.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3o2ACEr9NmQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

middle easterners are not worth saving

We wanted to. But we realised Islam needed to kill itself.

hes going to feed her his com

lol

The root of all evil....$$$$

She's Christian

Non white
Low IQ
Daddy issues

I'm part Syrian. I'm also a Christian. I have Christian relatives living (or were) back there outside Homs actually.

I was there in Homs with my parents visiting. Two weeks after we left I read in the paper that Homs was levelled.

While there they told us it was another muslim vs. muslim war. It's all it ever is. There was relative peace before.

She's looking... Normal, and it's pretty sad.

But I'm not a woman, or an emotional faggot, so this child won't change my mind about bringing in literally tens of millions of niggers into this continent.

I wasn't strong enough

Because the billions that could be spent helping them locally are being spent on male immigrants in their 20s.

Shia > Sunni

Alright but what about her?

Does anyone have the gif of this?

What was I supposed to do? I have no money or capacity to help anyone, I live in my parent's fucking dining room.

Spudnigger BTFO

Zing!

I just woke up man. I just want to browse memes drink coffee.

Post memes on Sup Forums

We all know Sup Forums controls global politics by meme magic.

Eg Brexit, trump etc

>Daddy issues

medium kek, m8

We asked for children and women.

We got men and trails of sand instead

dawn of civilisation

n-no...

She was saved.

This video fills me with a burning hatred to anyone who says either Bush was 'warmongering'.

source?

Implying we don't want to open the borders just for lolis.

Emotional appeal bullshit. Her brother filmed that and made her cry on purpose by basically asking "hey wheres dad? Wheres dad? Oh thats right he's dead bitch".

Muslims are slimy fucking dune coons. This is all so the cucks will feel sorry for them and let them flood across their borders.

Wonder what resulted in his death = IsIs

Who funded them indirectly? US

>That cold sweat when you or a relative has been to a city that has had a major attack shortly afterwards.
>Relative went to Sweden for work.
>The city he went to had a grenade attack the day after he left.

No difference between them when it comes to the "kafir."

She's not my problem. Getting this trap that works at Starbucks to date me is a more pressing issue.

Really makes you think.

How much do you actually know user?

Has ISIS killed more

A. Burgers?

B. Frogs?

C. Mudslims?

Look, if the refugees coming to the west were only white looking Levantine women and children, I wouldnt be against sending them to Brazil or America. But most of them are fighting age men from not only Syria, but also Iraq, Agghanistan, and other shitholes in the region. These men should be rebuilding their societies or fighting against ISIS, instead theyre migrating to Europe so then they could sleep woth white women and enjoy the European welfare system. Theyre never going to assimilate and theyll be on welfare for the rest of their lives.

sauce

Please provide source.

ISIS is Sunni.

she didnt know her name?

SHHHH im trying to see where my burger bro is mentally...not all burgers are ignorant.

she would go for the nigger dick anyway so who cares

this

irrelevant, she is not a sweedy cuck

i hope she burns in hell

>middle easterners

That's a funny way to spell Amerishits.

Anyway, that girl is not an Amerishit so I don't understand your comment. Human beings are clearly worth saving. We aren't talking about Amerishits here.

Lol too bad so sad. Muslims getting killed as a result of Obama's kike agenda is the only pro about whatever Jew bullshit they're trying to pull over there.

I don't care enough about her to go that far out of my way to help. She's also probably back with her parents now...

Maybe she should save a few of the little white girls they have for sex slaves over there, would make saving her a little more desirable.

Acmed leave those poor Germans alone, just because they had to let you into their homes does not mean you can shitpost from them. It's bad enough you took all their girls.

wew lad

Because the first rule when saving someone is to put your own safety first. Otherwise you do more harm than good.
Not good thinking to condemn your children to fight with 2nd generation terrorists who pop out of this little girl.

Islam is not worth saving, this too.

What's the story here?

i dont get the Jamaican flag, Britain let them in of our own accord

I don't mind taking women and kids who are legitimately stuck in a warzone and suffering.

What I DO mind taking are boatloads of double-digit IQ MALE fuckwits from the ME, North Africa and Somalia etc. who aren't in any immediate danger.

That's the difference.

Fill refugee centres with thankful Syria schoolkids and their mums; we'll send them to school and then back home in ten years' time to rebuild the place. Don't send us tens of thousands of rapey gang members in their 20s. That's what actually makes me angry about this; we SHOULD be helping the kid in the OP but Europe is expending all its efforts subsidising ficki ficki.

stupid bitch can eat the kolache in my pants

Well edged m'lord. Too bad Christians are the ones getting fucked in Syria and the bad muslims are the Saudi sponsored wahabbis and the disgusting niggers from north africa.

I have nothing against taking legit refugees coming with their families

user knows

Ahmed bringing the bants

>italy

You're already taking loads of refugee cock. You want to import third world problems that is your problem and your country's decision. I want nothing to do with them no matter how many crying baby girls they shove into my face. They can all go fuck themselves.

>appeal to emotions detected

It's her countrymen's responsibility, not mine. Fuck off.

where were you when Germany monopolised cute sand lolis?

Guys how the fuck did we manage Jamaica so well?
>Relatively low crime rate.
>Nigger blood but ridiculously calm.
>Top sprinters in the world.
>If a Jamaican moves in next door to you the worst thing you have to worry about is the smell of drugs.
>Wishes they were still under the Empire.

Did we just do that poisonous insect experiment?
>Send more people to Jamaica than to Thirteen colonies.
>Almost all of them die.
>Ones that live are top quality specimens of non-White life.

>You're already taking loads of refugee cock
We employ the fiki fiki rapefugees as slaves to pick fruits already, if they survive summer we send them to Germany and keep not giving a shit until next summer.

Syria had a functioning, secular government with infrastructures and university before your black muslim president decided to fund "freedom fighters" like Al Qaeda (now officially Al Nusra) and accidentally """""""losing""""""" caches of weapons and equipment in ISIS controlled territories.

And you can play tough guy on the internet as much as you want, the same policies who caused this shit will make you a demigender minority in your own country in a matter of years

>round em up into camps
>treat them well
>send them back
Why do we have to just leave the door open and allow them to walk in?

Because I'd like to but I'm a NEET
Also our politicians are corrupt left to right and would rather spend tax payers money in foreign aid to relieve their consciense (what a joke) while simultanously either bombing the shit out of those countries in cooperation with NATO or turning a blind eye to the corporate rape of their resources.

Jamaica, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore... we were good managers for non-whites. We gave people more freedom than the Germans or French but we force them to have capitalism and rule of law.

Also this

That's why Africa should have been colonized by spain and not by those english and french faggots affraid of foreign pussy.

Top kek

I agree with this evil nazi frog

Doesn't make me feel any less bad for the girl. She may be a prop, but she can now add "emotional abuse" to her long list of problems.

But we tried, we send aid to syria,we try to stop the jewish neo cons bombing the shit out of everything for israhell.

they don't listen.

I agree

as long as it's sad, you have to remember that kids are minority among the refugees and syrian refugees are minority among the refugees and war in syria was caused by ((((them))), now (((they))) want you to feel bad and save this girl at the cost of your native girls being raped by ahmeds
i'm sorry if she's dead she wasn't killed by us but by happy merchants, let's focus on stopping isis

Where can I apply for one of those? What's the process? Do they have some kind catalog or would I have to go there in person? Would feed/educate and provide a home. Don't really need anything in return.
Wouldn't really mind taking care of a couple of them, but just so we're clear, I'm not taking in any Ahmeds.

WTF I hate borders now.

just take one.

m.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157889119/Fast-9000-Fluechtlingskinder-sind-spurlos-verschwunden.html

>over 9000 children gone
Where could they be?

wtf I want to adopt a Syrian girl now ;_;

I was busy pushing the red button

> "children"

They are invading other countries or rotting in soil.
Calais-style shithole or other no-go zone is also an option.

Savage

Rekt to the t

What happened to her?

they are actually sold as sex-slaves or in black market organ sales. This isn't even funny

Will the remaining lot be utterly enslaved and worked to death in camps?

Even her parents didn't care enough to name her, why should i?

That depends on the Germans. If they give them too much welfare, maybe the natives will be forced to work the shit out of them to pay the for it

Cute actress. I would save her with my dick.

Top bants. That was like another famine.

kek

Why would I want to save the military manufacturing base of my sworn enemy?

wtf I hate borders and law and shit now

youtube.com/watch?v=3o2ACEr9NmQ

do i look like Iron Man to you?

Because she's ugly.

>Burn the Heretic.
>Kill the Mutant.
>Purge the Unclean!

if only... Imagine the world... But no..
We live in cucked, spineless world...

Because in a few years she'll be fertile and pop out more Ahmeds and Abduls.