Top cuckery

>British citizen is murdered in Australia by French Muslim citizen
>Shouts Allahu Akbar as he stabs her
>Mother of murdered girl is going to include a Qur'an recitation at her funeral because of feelings and brainwashing because it has NTDWI, no sirree

People are competing with each other to see who has been brainwashed the most. They're actually proud of it. They wear it as a badge.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/30/british-backpacker-australia-mia-ayliffe-chung-funeral-quran-islamic-reading

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1663357/british-woman-21-who-was-living-the-dream-travelling-abroad-is-stabbed-to-death-by-french-man-shouting-allahu-akbar-in-horrific-attack-at-australian-hostel/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3759359/British-backpacker-Mia-Ayliffe-Chung-rejected-sexual-advances-alleged-killer-Smail-Ayad.html
archive.is/8TpXg
vice.com/en_uk/video/animal-fuckers-219
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

woah hot

true dedication to the ummah right there

What was this quintessential? Full gook? Half gook? Half black?

>chung

The girl was hot as fuck.

She was also Asian.

She also filled up her facebook with pro Islam, fugee, anti-white shit.

The guy that got stabbed to death, horrifically, trying to protect her for a Muslim, was a white guy.

They're now all, predictably, blaming this on The Patriarchy, which, predictably, is all the White Man's fault.

Nothing of value was lost then.
Cool beans.

>On Tuesday Rosie Ayliffe complained about the “misrepresentation” of her daughter’s death “as an act of terrorism on the part of an Islamic fundamentalist”. She said Mia’s funeral would be a multi-faith ceremony, with a reading from the Qur’an, along with a Jewish text or song, a Sikh reading and a Buddhist performance.
No Christ, satanic cunt of a mother

damn rip q.t.

These people need purging from society. They are making it dangerous for all of us.

Where do the delusionals hang out online? This summary needs to be thrown in their faces.

>She said Mia’s funeral would be a multi-faith ceremony, with a reading from the Qur’an, along with a Jewish text or song, a Sikh reading and a Buddhist performance.

Oh shit she got RICED BY A CHANG

i have a feeling, the british women are kinda slag do to the island effect and inbreeding, but when chang riced a british women, it help produce QTs anglos

q p
.w

>Multifaith
Wow so tolerant. Too bad no one gives a fuck how inclusive you are of other religions

>(Foreign) British citizen is murdered in Australia by French Muslim citizen

#NoBorders

Nothing of value was lost that day

Just an impure blood erased, next.

That's real tolerance and compassion right there. Sup Forums is mad that they couldn't get away their bullshit of blaming an entire community for the actions of a mentally-ill dude. And yes even mentally-ill dudes can shout things like Allahu Akbar, it doesn't take a lot of effort. I wish that family can find some kind of closure now, there's no point in holding onto hate like that stupid French fuck who blamed those women for Bataclan. People like this girl's mother are the future.

>tfw we can't stop the planes
>tfw its too late because they all hve EU passports now

;__;

I had a feeling she might be SJW.
So yeah nothing of value was lost!

>You have earned 5 GGP (Good Goy Points)
Congratulations goyim

>ayliffe
Mudslimes dying from hands of mudslimes. Happens every day. Sorry for that dude that died defending her.

Was she in some kind of relationship with the Muslim?

What does wanting to end meaningless and self-destructive hatred have to do with the Jews? Ah of course, I should have noticed your flag and how you're unable to be objective about this.

At least we still deport terror suspects...

>oh
At least we still prevent shit like this from happening
>oh

Yep we're fucked

Unless your a tiny boat

you know what i'd be very happy if we just closed our airports and locked these mudslimes and chinks the fuck out of our country.

>Some kind of closure

I'd say the Mad Muhammed gave them final closure when he stabbed her to death over a 2 hour period.

>People like this girl's mother are the future

Yep. Worthless parents who sacrifice their own children to virtue signal.

I expect to see more of it.

>ayliffe
more like Ayydeath

Actually I think Islam is not so bad after all...they now know that the SJW is the real problem. The lefties are the ones who promote degeneracy, encourage wimmin to be sluts etc.

You might never learn the amazing feeling of being able to forgive someone and move on with enjoying what is left of this short life instead of spending it in needless pain. That girls mother learnt it, and I'm happy for her.

I agree. We shouldn't let a few million bad apples spoil the bunch.

It's not like they teach that all who deny that Allah is The One God and Muhammad is His Prophet, must be killed, or anything.

She is already reading some Jewish shit.

Nope.

>He had know her for several days
>He developed feelings for her
>Not reciprocated
>He was smoking marijuana and generally being Muslim the day it happened
>Found out she had taken some slutty photographs (pic related) to promote the nightclub she worked at
>ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HARAM!
>Lost his shit and Honor Killed the shit out of her over a 2 hour period

Then you're right, because they don't ;^)

I'd rather not experience the Amazing Feeling of having my child stabbed to death, partly due to my own stupidity.

I'll live with the mediocre feeling of them not being brutally stabbed to death. It's probably not as exciting, I grant you that, but I'm a boring person.

>That girls mother learnt it

It's a lot easier to forgive and move on when you're not the one with a couple dozen knife wounds in your face and neck.

This.

If you're a fellow Abrahamic retard you can just pay a tax to avoid being slaughtered.

over 2 hours!! fuck he must have cut her into bits and pieces??

how did he found out anyway? did the muslim stalked her?

How the fuck do you figure the mother's stupidity was why the daughter got killed? Firstly I'm just applauding the mothers reaction to her daughter's death, secondly the daughter didn't die out of stupidity, unless you call being in the wrong place at the wrong time stupid. She died because a mentally-ill piece of shit who will spend the rest of his shit life in a mental institution decided he must stab up some pretty chick and she happened to be the one who's fate it was that day.

um.... pics?

She probably told him thinking every man would think its female liberation and empowering for women to dress like sluts.

Moral of the story is MUSLIMS do not tolerate slutty women very well!

French girls want the BBC (big brown cock)

So basically this woman was an SJW?
Let's hope the rest of them heed this warning.

muslims kill sjw's and this is your reaction?
you white boys are uber cucked

>british woman escapes Britanistan to white australia
>stabbed to death by tanned frenchman
There is no escape

You have to go back, Abdul.

Quads of truth

>Then you're right, because they don't ;^)
>Then you're right, because we don't ;^)

Fixed that for you Ahmed.

Hate to lose a hottie.

But if she supported the Muslim invasion of Europe, I can only be thankful when she was the target of her own foolish and naive beliefs.

this 100%

Kek they were probably fucking in the common hostel.and the sandnigger went full akbar.
Overall nothing much lost

Damn this is why white knights are so delusional in 2016
Literally during to protect someone who hated his guts and whose friends and family hate his race more than they hate the murderer

Fuck off, shill it's not the sjws but the ((puppet masters)) pulling thier strings

she's non white anyway so who cares

Her mother contributes to a society that tolerates Islam.

That tolerates third world brown migration into first world countries.

Her stupidity contributed to the climate that made this crime possible.

Her stupidity also contributed to a daughter who felt no concern about fraternizing with a Muslim man, despite her being sexually liberated and progressive.

She died because a man fueled by Islam lost his marbles at seeing Western Harlots Gone Wild.

>That day
>Fate

He had known her for a few weeks, and it has nothing to do with fate. If Muslims were barred from Western society, she'd be alive.

Holy fucking cuckold Batman.

Let me guess, you 're quintessential brittish yourself, eh?

the ride never ends

Let me guess, you're quintessentially white European yourself, eh?
I am clearly Muslim, I was only following through with his way of typing

Her mum is white, isn't she?

I am Greek, cucky. Whatever your heritage may be you are subhuman to me. Have a noice evening, cunt :^)

Why are Greeks so proud?

>murdered in Australia by French Muslim
>going to include a Qur'an recitation at her funeral

How do we start a petition to list some Quran verses to quote?

How about Quran 8:12-13
>[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."
>That is because they opposed Allah and His Messenger. And whoever opposes Allah and His Messenger - indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.

Quran 8:55-55
>Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are those who have disbelieved, and they will not [ever] believe -

Quran 4:34
>Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

Maybe her daughter deserved it for disobeying him?

Are they going to invite the killer to the funeral as guest of honour?

>'LIVING THE DREAM' Poignant final Facebook posts of British backpacker, 21, stabbed to death by French knifeman shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ in horrific rampage at Australian hostel
thesun.co.uk/news/1663357/british-woman-21-who-was-living-the-dream-travelling-abroad-is-stabbed-to-death-by-french-man-shouting-allahu-akbar-in-horrific-attack-at-australian-hostel/

>The girl was hot as fuck
Not wrong
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3759359/British-backpacker-Mia-Ayliffe-Chung-rejected-sexual-advances-alleged-killer-Smail-Ayad.html

No idea. It's genetic though, throughout our history we were proud of this barren rock of a homeland (especially in antiquity there were very few fields good enough for farming), proud enough to fight against all odds defending it.

It's our hybris i guess.

French Muslims r fucking hitler

She wasn't white anyway

okay i kek'ed

>sven delivers

Noice

Post it to their twatter account

Don't forget you're proud of being a Turk

Was she mixed? If so good riddance.

Do you have a picture of the murderer, Smail Ayad, 29, from France?

>one less chink
>islam looks bad
>liberals still don't get it

Best day so far this week.

Kek, get the fuck outta here paki. Don't you have some drug smugling to do?

>She also filled up her facebook with pro Islam, fugee, anti-white shit

And suddenly, I am happy about her death.

Karma is beautiful.

Don't you have some lazing around and not paying your denbts to do? So glad you Turks can't come here and steal our jerbs any more, even if they were just fruit picking jobs.

but but but.. those are taken out of context and only apply to that time period even though they are the perfect immutable eternal commands of Allah applicable to the goal of making the whole world submit

fuck off commie scum

This world looks more and more like the plot to a bad anime every day now

Mudslimes. They are like pest.

>Greeks are interested in drug smuggling in England

Kek my paki friend, that would be albanians. Now go fuck a goat or something, will ya?

Why so racist against baguettes? Let me guess, you're a mudskin.

>hotlinking to theguardian
archive.is/8TpXg

>risking your life to save a sjw who holds resentment towards people like you

Damn, I feel sorry for the guy

No, I'm not European enough for bestiality. I don't get why you are so proud though? Even niggers display the sort of pride that you Greeks do, funnily you both are as equally entitled to feel pride as the other.
vice.com/en_uk/video/animal-fuckers-219

murdered in the name of islam. Further piss on her short lived existence by reciting quran verses at her funeral.

You mean that you are not European enough to open a fucking book mehmet. Stop projecting, all third (or should I say turd?) worlders are goatfuckers and subhumans. If you want proof, ask your parents why they left the shithole that their mother's cunts spat them upon, to get to England. And if you are so fucking proud of your heritage, go back, cuck