I'm in a hidden family

I'm fucking tired of listening to people pretending they are in a hidden family. My father is a research and developer for a firm currently without a name, only a serial, which is 26G3456B547. I literally was raised in an underground biodome and although I won't give away my full name, I can tell you that if you know someones last name, they aren't a hidden family. Simply call me Lux Horribilis. I will answer and detail anything you desire. I will not change IP addresses because I'm not worried about being disowned by my family. Yes, money doesn't exist for me and no, we don't hire people outside our family. No you cannot know the grid location of the biodome I was raised in and yes, it looks just like the surface thanks to its vast size.

Why don't you pick something a bit less autistic to LARP as today?

Why so many frog's?

stay down there, we're full and don't want any of you dirty molefugees ruining the surface up here. have fun never seeing the sun, loser.

I was hoping to make someone happy to get free information that some people would kill themselves for a chance to know. Maybe I was wrong. I'll give Sup Forums 3 minutes.

Fuck off molenigger

FULL
U
L
L

How's 8th grade?

How do you get your dick wet in the bio dome, is there running water?

Does my flag look french to you?

fuck off faggot

I was hoping to disclose some good shit too. It's a shamed your species will not even exist in 250 years, but, as I can see, it's for the best. Bye Sup Forums.

CRAB CUNTS BTFO

What kind of good shiiiet do dey got undah da ground, my dude?

PICS
OR
DIDNT
HAPPEN

>powerful family
>not wachers of the memesystem.

Go back to fantasy land faggot.

>another one of these threads
When will mods do their jobs

Branden Fraiser is that you?

Sounds an awful lot like the plot of this abortion of a movie.

This

You're a fucking faggot. Proof or get the fuck out.

C R A B P E O P L E
C R A B P E O P L E

My fellow country men have fallen for these two nights in a row, funny enough both hidden family larp fags posted at the same time, spoke the same way, replied the same way, and made up the same bullshit
>trump is a plant
>not allowed to socialize with normies but allowed to post on a catalonian gong banging forum.

Not even decent trolling.

0/10

Sup Forums, you're a fickle bunch

What thebfuvk is a hidden family???

Your full of shit, you're just a occultist cunt who thinks she knows that we are stupid enough to fool us.

Lux horribilius im not calling you by some occult name, fuck off thwot.

Why did you send Will to the Upside-Down? :(

>baseless claims
>no proof
GTFO

w2c the tee?

Who the hell else is talking about being in a hidden family?

W-what is a hidden family ?

>I'm fucking tired of listening to people pretending they are in a hidden family.

That's literally the first time ever I've heard about this. Which is weird because Sup Forums is autistic as fuck.

What the hell is a hidden family??

what kind of research ur father does?

Pretty much this. Such derpy LARP for so early in the AM.

Dude you are in the wrong forum. No one in the history of pol has ever once given a fuck or known about hidden families.

Ha, sure you are. The other two were more believable than you. Show some proof.

Ok prove it

I see blue, I see white, I see red, you're definitely a crypto-french

This.

Also, wtp OP I know autism is mostly a meme but what would compel you to write out this austim and waste everyone's time?

>jnden
>flip n upsidedown

>juden

GET OUT!

fuck off morlock nigger we're full

BMW not welcomed on this board except in /cf/. Back to your containment thread

Are your family working for the gov?

Or its your family part of arch-Jews/ancient-Jews like other Anons claim?

Did you were raised in the UK?