Österreich Faden

Wie gehts Burschn ?
>welche tshick rauchts ?, wos füa a Bier saufts ?
>wos mocht die hockn ?
>wos mochn die fud ?

Muss im Oktober zur Musterung wie wiad des ?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/346284-germany-migration-policy-incest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Musterung: Schlange stehen, doofe Tests, eventuell Griff an die Eier, langweilig, wurscht.

Vote VdB

oder man bringt ein paar atteste mit und kann nach 30 minuten gehen

da gibts guade würstl gö ?

wie das ?
Musterung hört sich ziemlich zach an, außerdem bekommt man ja die volle Propaganda vom Bundesheer einedrescht oder ?

am anfang hast die möglichkeit ärztliche atteste bei nem arzt abzugeben. Wenns reicht bist gleich untauglich und der restliche kack bleibt dir erspart.

>außerdem bekommt man ja die volle Propaganda vom Bundesheer einedrescht oder

ah richtig, ich erinnere mich, das ist bisschen peinlich, aber naja.

du mache zivildienst? bedenke, dass du dann 15 jahre lang keine kategorie b-waffen bekommst, was angesichts der gegenwärtigen politischen lage ein sicherheitsnachteil sein könnte :)

sobald ich die Matura hab schleich ich mich eh nach Nepal und werd Mönch des is ma wuascht wos da in europa kumman wird

>Tschick
Chesterfield.
>Hockn
Nothing right now. Unless you consider low-key investing coupled with enough thriftiness to pay my bills work. I'm basically operating off savings and too much luck than I deserve right now.

Better than AMS I suppose; I fucking hate the idea of getting welfare. Money from the state feels like stealing, iunno.

>Draft
Not very intersting.
Jenes. Back in the day they considered me unsuitable after I brought in some old-ass diagnosis telling them I'm not the best mentally. They usually don't question that.

Kind of regret it. Serving might have been good for me.

Then again, it would have been societal suicide because my associates were full peacefag at the time and going social services would have locked me out of getting a gun until... next year.

By all reports the kitchens are the only thing not hilariously underfunded in our forces.
> 15
Wasn't it ten?

Also, apparently you can basically whine at them and they might lift your ban.

A friend's getting it lifted after he used religious reasons and proved he no longer belongs to that church.

But it was a massive fucking hastle. So yeah. Don't.

Warum schreibst du wie ein Degenerierter?

(As an aside, using your own language on an English speaking board is something only subhuman South Americans do).

Mann muss ja auch mal den autistischen Wiener raushängen lassen

Tschechisches Bier rockt. Staro, Kozel, etc. Ö-Bier ist kacke.

>Parisienne, memphis air blue
>Student
>tip top

Schau dass du untauglich bist. Das BH is nur ein meme. Geh studiern oder Geld verdienen stattdessen.

ur flag makes me think of bacon

i am american sorry

kill all the muslims ok???

Don't insult Latvias flag, k?

>Bier

The only redpilled of course. Pic related.

sers

>Gauloises
>Puntigamer
>pic related

Hauptsächlich langweilig dort, viel warten. Andererseits trifft man viele leut von früher wieder wenn man früher leut gehabt hat, weil halt der ganze Jahrgang von einem Ort zusammenkommt. Schau dasst genug Tschik mit hast
Die körperlichen Tests sind alle kein Stress, Psychotest is teils Fragen zur Person beantworten, kleiner Intelligenztest wie die im Internet, und nachher halblustige Konzentrations- und Reaktionsübungen, die können ziemlich zach werden weils extra lang auf Zeit geht, geht aber nur darum dass du net frustriert die Nerven wegschmeißt sondern weiter die scheiß Übung machst auch wenns schon fast zu schwierig wird.

2ter Tag ist dann nur mehr warten, die die beim Psychotest deppat/auffällig waren kommen noch extra zu Gesprächen zum Psychologen, der Rest wartet inzw.

Bonus: Mittagessen is saugut, Buffet wie im Hotel mit echt guten Sachen

>Also, apparently you can basically whine at them and they might lift your ban.

would be very interested in details about that ... since the civilfag that is me has like 6 years left.

Halt dein dummes Maul Kind.

I don't know too much.

Only overheard my father instructing my friend how to go about it. In short, a viable approach is having a job that requires (well, '''''''''''''requires''''''''''''') it and telling them you don't really hold the beliefs that made you choose Civic Service anymore.

I'd recommend signing up for G4S or Wagner. It's not a hardcore employment but you can earn decent-ish money and see a lot of interesting venues.

They have positions where they require you to bear firearms. So if you prove to the ministry you've got this sort of job they might consider giving you a license and overlook your filthy draft-dodging ways.

Ooooooor you could just go for one of the unrestricted weapons since CC is a wholly different can of worms meaning you'll most likely use whatever you get for HD anyway.

Ich habe immer gedacht Österreicher seine liberalen Cucks. Doch die Wahl von Hoffer und die Sätze einiger Users hier beweissten mir dass ich nicht recht hatte.

>wos mochn die fud ?

This triggers the virgin

wen da hund ned gschissen hed

Plz stop

danke oida :)

bist du geistig behindert oder wieso schreibst du wie ein geistig behinderter?

Governments in europe don't necessarily represent the opinions of the people that vote for them, sadly

Please speak English so I can understand what you say s-sorry if that is rude by the way do you think Hofer will win come october?

I soach di glei o du sau hund du gschissena

Austria's approach to liberalism is... QUITE a bit different from most. We're closer to Switzerland (or, hell, non-NatSoc Sup Forums) in that regard.

On an interesting note, if anyone ever calls someone's policies or rethoric "Bierzelt" you know there's stealth nazi accusations going on.

Gerne, gerne.

Das ist kein Faden für Nc Flüchtlinge.

Shoo Shoo Mehmet raus hier.

>dGw Preuße

Hola.

Germanistanis pls

Better get those middle eastern genes going in your degenerate incest gene pool. :^)

rt.com/news/346284-germany-migration-policy-incest/

Heast, oida, hau di üba die haide

>do you think Hofer will win come october?

probably.

but the elitarists will do everything to avoid that. there will be some kind of "refugee meeting" in september with out chancellor, merkel and many others. i'm quite sure they'll act as if the asylum crisis is solved afterwards to get that decisive 0,5% of voters back for van der bellen.

Austrians, post Austria and or Austria-Hungary pics please

Interested in the history of your country.

>i'm quite sure they'll act as if the asylum crisis is solved afterwards to get that decisive 0,5% of voters back for van der bellen.

You bet they will. They will "implement" the immigration cap before the voting and afterwards will say it's against the law or just trick with the numbers again.

Shit is rotten from the core.

Alle Österreicher sind geistig behindert.

>18 year old child talking shit

Ich bring dir gern ein paar Manieren bei, wennst mich IRL triffst.

And yet one Austrian was enough to turn the German people into genocidal maniacs. :^)

What kind of Ostrich dungeon speak is this?

Back then Austrians and Germans were the same ethnic group.

Poo

I hope the 'upper limit' bullshit is not going to work a second time. Our current government is treating us like complete retards. We have a potential migration cap. But those fucks only count documented migrants that are seeking asylum, not everybody else who just dwells in our country. They want to continue their open border insanity.

this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums , please speak english

>Proxy-norddeutschen entdeckt

I'm sure those Arabs you're importing by the million will be speaking and writing ganz gutes Hochdeutsch in no time.

I'm not Op. Learn to use this site correctly and lurk more faggot.

>What tschick
Non you degenerate Viennese piece of garbage
>Beer
See 1
>What about work
See 1
>What about your gf/wife/pussy
She's fine, working as waitress

You better opt for social service

Austria-Hungary only came to be because the Habsburgs lost control of their empire

It existed for about 70 years and then it ended really badly, so I don't get why so many people have a boner for it

Pre-AH Austria worked out a lot better for hundreds of years

>Austrian
>not smoking

Proxyfag detected.

hat wer Bock auf McDonald's?
bin gerade gekündigt worden und brauch einen big ma

>Wien

>bin gerade gekündigt worden
Wieso das?

Make Austria great again!

Yeah, I'm actually a Spaniard shit posting in an Austria thread you got me here Schlomo.
CP aside, took the green pill long time ago. Unfortunately the PC crowd has ruined the eco fascists movement that's why I'm on the comment section of a south Vietnamese sweetshop intranet.

Wie stehs du zu Anal Verkehr?

A-H was pretty important in shaping events in the 20th century. Plus it's a neat empire.

Smoking: camel natural
Beer: dark kozel
Job: IT hawara
Fut: mfw she hates muds even more than me

masturbieren im Frauen Klo

Servus ihr Schlawiner, Anschluss wann?

>masturbieren im Frauen Klo

Omg pls greentext right now. This gon be good boys.

>jerking off in the women restroom
>gets fired

Dobar ti je Njemacki.

By God I miss being the only Austrian flag on Sup Forums and Sup Forums 6 years ago.

lel
>be you
>tell story
>just for the lols

Odlazi obale srpske!

>Tschick
Peterson Pfeifentabak. Ka Tschick, awa rauchen dua ihs ah.

>hockn
Oas a Student hob I no a por Wochn Zeit.

>Fut
Hob kane, wüh kane. Zvüh Oarwat, und kriagn duat ma eh nix dafür mit de modernen Weiber.

Ihr könnts gern wieder heim ins Reich kummah, jederzeit.
Des Heilige Römische holt.

send the application.

we'll stay in contact.

>tfw I got into a huge fight with some Austrian tourist because I was wearing an Austrian milsurp jacket
>almost came to blows but he was with his kids and his wife calmed him down

I thought stolen valor was an American thing

nix spezielles

>be me
>always masturbate in the women's restroom before hitting the gym after work
>one time forget to lock the door
>feminist co worker comes in and just stares at me for 2 minutes
>pplease don't tell the bboss
>she tells the boss immediately
>boss comes up to me the next day saying "your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't respond to this post"

also, wer hat jetzt bock auf McDonald's?

>Österreich
>Immernoch kein deutsches bundesland

You are a skellington but that jacket does look pretty good on ya

nochmal, wie stehst du zu Anal Verkehr?

Komm heim ins Öster Reich mein freund. Umgekehrt wird das nichts.

Don't wear skinny jeans with milsurp.
Jenes.

no stolen valor issue in a surplus coat

just dont wear any insignia on it that you havent earned

whoever it was, should kill themself and let their wife/kids find a better man

aber warum? wieso dürfen wir deutschen brüder nicht zusammen sein?

The French do it routinely

>The French do it routinely
>French
Frogs are rude-ass fuckers so that comes at no surprise to anyone.

gib citizenship and cozy home in the alps

Something similar happened to me while in downtown Cologne.

Bitte übernehmt endlich Bayern, ich halts net mehr aus

Wird Hofer den Anschluß Deutschlands durchführen?

>welche tshick rauchts ?

schleich dich mit dem dreck, du degenerierter.

>Muss im Oktober zur Musterung wie wiad des ?

geschissen

Is that from Banggood?

immer die bayerischen separatisten. Du willst union mit österreich aber raus aus deutschland. kann ich noch verstehen. aber dann gibt es diejenigen die denken dass bayern ein alleiniger staat sein könnte.
solche leute wissen über nichts bescheid und glauben tatsächlich das sie es alleine schaffen könnten.
solche leute wissen aber auch nicht, dass sie dann ohne franken rechnen müssen, weil die franken nicht von bayern regiert werden wollen. solche leute wissen auch nicht, dass die autoteile, die in bayern zu autos verarbeitet werden, alle aus anderen bundesländern kommen, und diejenigen, die die autos verkaufen, auch in anderen bundesländern ihren sitz haben. Bayern würde von überall her importieren und in eine spirale rutschen die euch sogar noch unter griechenland bringen würde. Und sowieso, was soll dieses pussy-hafte verhalten? Seid ihr nicht seit 2 jahrhunderten unsere deutschen kameraden gewesen? Warum wollt ihr auf einmal nicht mehr?

>SHU SCHU

und was soll das jetzt beweisen?

L.O.L.

Es ist Zeit das wir mal wieder jemanden von uns zu euch schicken und euch auf tolle Ideen bringen.

Dass Ihr die Defenition von Cucks seid, und niemand möchte was mit Hanseln zu tun haben die Ihre Frauen von Scheißhäuten ficken lassen und noch dafür zahlen.

>ib4, you too
Könnts Wien gern haben und jetzt schleich dich zurück wo auch immer du her gekommen bist.

mett

because you have collectively lost your minds over nazi guilt (or whatever) and noone wants to put up with you anymore.

?

Bavaria + Austria + South Tyrol

Vorarlberg to Switzerland.
Burgendland to Hungary (I doubt, this would be seen as too much of a loss).

Why are Austrians so unsatisfied with their country? 'We need Bavaria!' 'We need South Tyrol!' 'We should give away Vorarlberg and Burgendland!' 'We should all be Germans anyway!'

I mean you can just move to Bavaria if you like it that much.

>Why are Austrians so unsatisfied with their country?

we arent. its a meme rather.