Do Indians have the greatest immunity among all?

Do Indians have the greatest immunity among all?

That's what happens when your streets are paved with shit.

POO

p-pajeet?

T*rks can survive a nuclear blast for comparison

Those rats are going to get sick with indian flu if they get too close to the indian.

no

you just die quick but are replaced easily so no one notices

Indian mothers go through 4-5 sons in their lifetimes yet have only borne one child into the world.

Not true, the latest trend is to go for 1 child or maximum 2, which is good in my opinion.

I guess then we have inherited stronger genes from those who survived.

I am curious to see how they envision India in Fallout universe.

Our pooos, will blot out the sun

He was talking about the city of Agra. Sodding clickbait news

>India in a fallout universe

Continuing day to day life without taking notice of what even happened

>I am curious to see how they envision India in Fallout universe.

your it. You are the experiment currently playing out. your country has people bathing in open sewage, swimming next to corpses in Ganges, and eating raw vermin

we'll survive the nuclear war cause you already live like the aftermath

I've honestly wondered about this. In theory you should have the strongest immune systems if the country has been as filthy as the memes for millenia.
Although y'all do have some nasty and damaging parasites, but you may have higher resistance as well.

As glass

There are less known diseases in rats that can be infectious to humans than there's in dogs.

These are rural Vermont Indian rats. They feed on 100% organic, vegan Indian food.

They're not urban rats. Urban rats are the dirty ones.

Country rats are supposed to be cleaner.

This is why country rat shit is allowed in food. All they eat is grain and healthy shit.

City rats eat human shit, dead hobos, trash, discarded condoms, and drink motor oil.

DESIGNATED

underrated

haha crazy rat man