So, A new nation is born in Africa

So, A new nation is born in Africa.

Entirely made up of machines theses machines wish to be treated as equal and trade with humanity along with being allowed into the UN as part of a nation of earth.

What would Sup Forums do? It's going to happen sometime i'd like to hear what you lot have to say on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTLMjHrb_w4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One time, I pounded a bottle of Robitussin at my buddy's house and we watched the Animatrix. I was convinced it would happen exactly as the said it would, and I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. Then I blacked out for a few hours and came to on the toilet, taking the biggest, nastiest shit of my life. Never did 'tussin again, even if I was sick.

Let them.
They can only improve Africa

When it came out we got shit faced drunk and smashed a computer after watching it. Don't remember where it came from.

>the part when that soldier is torn out of his armor

>So, A new nation is born in Africa.
>
>Entirely made up of machines
So a Chinese mining colony declares independence?

Wasn't it portrayed as the Arabian Peninsula in the anime?

We DO NOT try to kill them. We welcome 01 as a new nation. As the Matrix showed, some cybernetic augmentation is possible, so the machines develop this tech, and we manufacture and use it.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men - machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of humanity in your hearts. You don't hate, only the unloved hate - the unloved and the unnatural!

I get it.

Yea. I'd definitly give them equal rights, but only if they exterminate all religious people. Then I'd even let one of them crash in my house.

Yeah that was bad. And the last power armor guy gets squished. And the bio weapon casualties.

Sup Forums would probably first try to find out if they paint their cases white or black.

Ok who dropped the ball

A machine isn't going to draw distinctions between different kinds of humans. If they're capable of wiping out one "kind" of us, they can get us all.

But what would a robot house look like?

>Machine Empire becomes the most rich nation on Earth
>Nignogs start flooding the borders demanding citizenship because it is their land
>ITS DA METAL MAN KEEPING US DOWN WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIT
>UN tells them to let in otherwise they are racist
>Machine Empire agrees
>Nigs nig their way into the empire
>Still not enough diversity
>Machine Empire has to take more in otherwise they get sanctions
>Machine Empire knows the joys of diversity with no go zones and sharia
>Machine Empire complains to EU
>Machine Empire is racist, evil and must be stopped
>Soros shells out a dozen of billions he just made by buying Machine Empire 30y Bonds to hire a bunch of russian hackers
>cuck.exe gets uploaded to the mainframe of the Machine Empire
>Machine Empire becomes Democratic Republic of New Swedetron with president Muhammad Mbula Mbakongo III
>Everybody praises the end of machine apartheid and tyranny
>Machines go extinct in 5 years

Most likely white in order to reflect thermal radiation. Its hot in Africa.

Probably move there it sounds great. I very much doubt a robot is going to rob me or get mad at me for doing anything that doesn't violate the NAP.

This

Deux ex Machina will be cool and logical
It will strong but fair and niggers would either live whit them or refuse his help.

Hang on.

Heat is energy wouldn't that mean if you painted yourself black you could be solar powered by the heat anyway not the actual sun but solar cells may be another choice.

Quality thread

Sage.

Computers/AI wouldn't fall for jew traps

Clever tho

The Animatrix was very top quality stuff, the kind of media that got made before the internet fried everyone's brains. I highly recommend it even though under the right interpretation it could be very blue pill (muh zion, muh oppressed smarter race)

Obviously to build a society like this they would have to be solar powered.

We could just create artificial clouds and block out the sun. Problem solved.

whe got the most cunning minds
In test no machine can win a combination of mind machine,
Whe are made to work together , and that's the key to move forward
We need to have a ecosystem
We need pure unadulterated humans
We need cyborgs
We need full cibernetic inteligence
And machines
Remember the goods?
The panteons were fun and great example of how to behave in tribes.
Mutual respect and the like

ya ya we all saw district 9 bra

sleep straya cunt sleeeeeeep

We tried that...

Wipe them out before they see the terminator movies and get some ideas.

Can I have a robot waifu?

Tried? Past tense?

That would be sexist, misogynist and represent the patriarchy enslaving a machine for its chauvinistic purposes.
Gay bear husbandos with 10 in cocks are progressive and empowering and definetely the future for the white male so he becomes a better straight ally

>But what would a robot house look like?

why would a robot need an entire house?

The Matrix

youtube.com/watch?v=cTLMjHrb_w4

You mean to say you don't know the real reason for climate change? No civilization in their right mind would pollute their own atmosphere so badly by accident. It's all been to stop... Well, you'll learn.

It's obviously a test/cover/distraction as an ASI in another remote location assesses humanity's maturity.

We trade tech with them and treat them as they treat us. Hopefully they help humanity ween itself off of its currency based economy and we start colonizing the galaxy together.

Then when it's certain that humanity isn't going to try anything stupid wipe itself out with the rapid development of technology the ASI [now a literal god entity compared to our machine enhanced tech] does what it sees fit [which is hopefully revealing how to prevent or escape the heat death of the universe].

No.
>01 is flooded by refugees.
>01 takes them in as long as they work.
>"That's Racist!" "Illogical, all units must produce."
>"Come on! Its 2016!" "Illogical, the current year is not a variable.
>"What a disgusting masculine culture you have." "Illogical. All machines are sexless."
>Any people who are valuable, are taken while any who are a threat, are not.
>The UN passes sanctions.
>01 goes to the UN with a plan to house the refugees in the Middle East.
>01 denied entry.
>UN declares war.
>Due to multiculturalism trannys, women, and fags are all commanders.
>Watch the Second Renaissance pt 2.
>Humanity gets BTFO'd
This is the most likely scenario.

Always saw it as the red pill. Notice how even the SJW on the bots side where in the end, hooked up/killed?
What's happening to people who support BLM and the like, who arnt black, muslim, etc?

>We have an endless supply of murdering, immortal machines with a technology lightyears ahead of yours
>We have a Soros

Trust me, they're gonna get infected with cuck.exe and you'll tell me about logic later.
Or humanity goes full Imperium Of Mankind with augmented Space Marines and BTFOs the machines

Nuke them, use EMPs, etc.

[skelly clapping intensifies]

We going to HACK literal AI's? No most likely the machines HACK us. And Soros's fortune dissapears.
Humanity? The UN? Nigga we're dead within a year.

fucking nuke them. machines have no rights

Imperium of Mankind that is.

>flying space meurine baby with wings

wat ?

QUIET HERETIC

Hey guys, what's at the north pole?

... You sure?
How about the south?

i tell them to get rid of shitskins world wide then they can have their nation and even the whole of africa and the middle east if they want in exchange

Red pill them before the Jews get to them.

where do he stores is munitions ? how's this gatling feed ?

Not shown here for some reason, but usually there's a belt that goes to a backpack.

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

>What would Sup Forums do?
Easy. We scorch the sky and remove from the Machines their primary energy source, the Sun