F

>Authorities said a Massachusetts man was arrested Saturday after he allegedly stockpiled a trove of weapons and made threats against the lives of President Barack Obama, Muslims and police officers.

>Federal agents arrested Joseph Garguilo, 40, at his Holliston home. He was charged with possessing ammunition in violation of an active existing restraining order, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Massachusetts.

>In late August, a second acquaintance of Garguilo’s contacted the FBI to inform them that he had seen a trove of knives, body armor vests and a partially assembled AR-15 during a visit to his Holliston home. The affidavit states that during the visit, Garguilo reportedly said “he wants to attack a mosque and/or kill President Obama."

>He allegedly told the visitor that he plans to “chain a mosque closed and burn it down” and to “burn every motherfucker down in there,” according to the affidavit.

talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/fbi-says-joseph-gargulio-allegedly-stockpiled-weapons-threatened-obama-muslims

Why do people turn in their friends, and why does an user who plans something like this tell friends he can't trust?

Because everyone who isn't aware of how bad the situation is almost guaranteed a cuck and he probably did trust them

One
of
US

omfg looooooooooooooooooooooooool
fkin dtupid imbeciles
with that iq lvl
no matter what weapon u guys have
u alredy kilşling yourselves 4 us ty
omfg im still laughing
"nice job man"
"years of work wasted" eh ?

"peaceful" and "not racist" conservatives finally called out. Glad to see a fellow liberal on Sup Forums

MK Ultra.

Yeah, but obviously he can't trust them if they will turn him in, must feel bad when your friends cuck you with the government.

because whites are cucked, blacks never turn each other in. their crime rates are much higher than the data shows.

Erdogan no post!

nonexistant flag nonattack

This wouldn't have helped us at all. We can do this kinda stuff after Trump's elected.

>in violation of an active existing restraining order

>hand writtten notes
a fucking retard.

thankfully trump will be elected and we can deal with traitors the way the constitution intended.

Could someone translate this? I've always been interested in roaches

>A trove ye say?

>psychopath with intent to murder gets arrested
Good call desu

This.

The white Americans are so pussefied that it takes a latino to bust a move.

F

More evidence that ultra liberal states drive people crazy. Fuck this state at least Ill get legal weed soon to numb the pain.

Looks more like an Italian American.

If he were a Democrat, Obama would give him all the guns he wanted and a big carbomb to hit a church or police department with.

>Garguilo
I need this to be settled once and for all: are Italians White?

The lesson here is don't make threats, just act

I agree man, I met this dude on a job, who seemed like a regular smart guy, with a family and kids. He started talking about Jews, conspiracies and actor based reality and false flag attacks. To me it's normal cause I'm a Sup Forumsack, but to anyone else he would seem like a weirdo who has lost his shit. But our government and culture is so fucked up that it begins to seem plausible that it's all just a stage show and made up bull shit.

>is about to kill Obongo
>tells the world

Why are all these autistic one man army fags so fucking stupid?

>Glad to see a fellow liberal on Sup Forums

You can GTFO. I'm a proud conservative who supports TRUMP 2016. I also love my boyfriend very much especially when he sucks his own cum out of my ass and spits it into my mouth during homosexual intercourse

/nthpbp

Best post /thread

>against muzzies
>wants to kill cops
What a fucking idiot
also
>trove of weapons
>just fucking hunting knives and not even complete AR

>just act
>just get the media riled up about dem right wing racist terrorists and cause Trump to lose
$.10 has been deposited into your anus

HOW THE FUCK IS SOME KNIVES AND A PARTIALLY ASSEMBLED AR 15 A WEAPONS TROVE?

They are conditioning us to believe that anyone with a few guns is a danger to the community.

The real tragedy of this story is that he didn't get a chance to burn down any mosques and kill fucking muslims

>they are conditioning us
I realized this awhile back
Just watch some shit like Criminal Minds or SVU
>watching svu
>some rape victim goes to buy a gun for protection
>stopped by the brave SVU detectives because guns are bad and scary
another one
>watching criminal minds
>they go to texas
>killer bought guns from a private seller
>fbi agent main character says something like 'so he bought the guns illegally'

(((they))) love to push propaganda and liberal narratives in their (((tv shows)))

How convenient. We are getting set up for a false flag to ensure Hillary wins. Screenshot this.

When is it okay to spit on a turkish/mudslime woman?
>when their mustache is on fire

It's Massivetwoshits though

Had all this shit but couldn't afford any ammo

Because white people aren't Muslims who would learn of their acquaintance's plan to wreck some place and ignore it.

This is the difference between everyone else and Muslims. If a Muslim guy noticed another Muslim guy with this shit, he'd keep quiet about it and let it happen.

>latin
>latino American
What dont you get? you fucking sphagetti cunt