Fuck Targaryens and fuck white people.

>Writing them as fast as I can XD

second for brandon stark, rightful lord of winterfell

SHANSHA?

This

dany

I agree

WE

Why did they pick that puffy faced chav to play what was supposed to be the most attractive man in Westeros? I honestly would have preferred they literally bring back the Viserys actor.

reminder that Cersei is the only person competent enough to rule Westeros

reminder that Jon Snow is more Stark than Targaryen, was literally raised by Eddard Stark as his own son and never met another Targaryen until Daenerys.

If he ever changes his last name itll be Stark in honour of his uncle, his offspring will all be called Stark and will inherit Winterfell

WUZ THREE EYED RAVENS AND SHIET

Reminder it was Targ autism. Dany and Jon have it too.

WUZ

DORNE IS WHITE!!!!!!

Rewatching season 3, holy shit they were milking the rains of castamere song so much

WHAT PRETTY LANDS

WOULD BE A SHAME IF SOMEONE WERE TO FREEZE IT

>Rhaegar is the most beautiful man in Wes-

W-what is this supposed to mean??

>and never met another Targaryen until Daenerys.

t. Cersei

agghhh...

MEERA IS A JEW SLUT

Literally and objectively true, the only ruler worth bending the knee to.

the equivalent of white people in GoT are the lannisters. targaryens are the equivalent of inbred rednecks

Who is the Goku of game of Thrones?

Targs are autists

/blackfyre/ is best house

why is the map CURVING INWARDS

I literally know im not the only one who has noticed this, but for what purpose??

>tfw my sister decided to watch GOT since she has time now that she's done with university
>get to this scene
>"why THE FUCK is this kid such a perv? That's what you get for not listening to your mother, retard"

Nigga was supposed to look like Legolas.

>honour
stupid queencuck

>Lannisters not rednecks
>Targs not Jews

>the only ruler worth bending the knee to.

He doesn't look that bad, that double chin though

true, but irrelevant to the point

AHHHH SAVE ME GREY WORM

*GETS CRUSHED BACK TO VALYRIA BY BOBBY B'S BIG FAT HAMMER*

kek

Arya

did bran forget after he fell?

...she started the religious extremism.

Why is preston so autistic? After seven years of tv and 6 novels all hammering home the message that magic is real and coming back to the world of Westeros, he still can't deal with the fact that magic powers trump low cunning.

Hows it irrelevent? Aemon taught Jon a lot

>"Lord Sand"

How did he know?

Looks like your sister is down to fuck.... you must bone her

yes

Blue eyed giant

>people actually thought this scene had some super deep meaning to it
>director says he was just butthurt dany spends too much time with jon now

you must give your sister strong sons

Looks like Bobby is cheap shotting him in this pic

Da name is Snow. Jon Snow. Fuck Starks

Nobody is going to bend the knee to some dead loser who lost to Brienne.

How could they fuck him up so bad?

Will D&D have enough budget for the inevitable Drogon and Ghost meeting?

>The one they wait for to save the day
That sounds like Dany

OUTTA MY WAY FUCKIN TARG SHITS

George RR Martin is literally rewriting portions of his book because D&D cocked it up.

D&D took whatever Martin told them and made Stannis lose his supplies to twenty good men, made him burn his only heir because his men were hungry, made Selyse a good girl, made him counter-charge on foot a giant cavalry force that came out of nowhere and made him get killed by fucking Brienne of Tarth.

Only a fucking mongoloid would think that this is what George Martin is spending so much time on to write. For all of Martin's faults as a writer, it can at least be said that if he wrote the kind of schlock D&D make up, the book series would have been done 12 years ago.

seeing people in love reminds him of how the one woman who ever really loved him was ruined by his father

i want your freshest memes

Top Tier Chad Houses
>Baratheon
>Lannister
>Greyjoy
>Selmy
>Dayne
>Redwyne
>Targaryen until Jahaerys II
>Blackfyre
>Velaryon
>Dondarrion
>Tarly
>Manwoody
>Yronwood
>Wyll
>Osgrey
>Webber

Arya

no

That's not Crow's Eye

>Stannis
>dead

Lannisterfags calling anyone inbred
hmm

it's Sand you autist

you completely misunderstood his point, so i think you're the one with autism

If Jon was a bastard, wouldnt he be Waters, not Sand? Targs are from crownlands

If its based on birthplace, Jon wouldnt be Snow. He was conceived after Ned was married.

>George RR Martin is literally rewriting portions of his book

The book he'll never release, so is irrelevant anyway?

He was supposed to make Jaime pale in comparison. And Lyanna is Bobby's oneitis.
JUST

yeah as if the director would ever say "yeah Tyrion is plotting something here, D&D sent me the plotline for season 8"

The real sign of autism is that he thinks everything is caused by brainwashing magic and that characters are incapable of making decisions on their own based on experience, emotions, emotional change, personal choice, etc.

Jorah even brought up the angry little man with a crossbow reference.

Holy fuck, that shitty costume. How fast did the costume department put this together?

>He thinks Stannis is dead

Lol

His identity was a secret, remember.

He told people he shaged a Northern girl on their march south, and picked his bastard up on the return north after the war was over

Does Bran know/remember? Trying to remember back through the seasons if anyone but Cersei knew about this.

It's really a shame that Maise and Brans actor turned out so ugly

Oh totally, there's not enough lavish depictions of food or scenes of Dany shitting herself.

The only thing D&D have to to the story is trim the fat user. They culled all the useless bullshit storylines that will go nowhere in favor of ending the goddamned story.

Targs are Romans

The Doom of Valyria is based on the eruption of Vesuvius and the fall of Rome

Many of the Free Cities of Essos are based on the independent territories that emerged after the fall of Rome

They ruined it, they rushed an simplified the fuck of it.. Every episodes after S4 e10 is the Walking Dead tier

He remembered nothing, nobody knows what he saw but Jaime and Cersei

Cat found a blonde hair up there though so she assumed it was the Lannisters

Isaac is still cute.

Someone post the "Friendship ended with Daenerys, now Night King is my best friend" image please.

What i mean, is bran said he was Jon Sand.

Ned said he conceived Jon after he went south, so he'd be from below the Riverlands, as he had him beforr he came back to Riverrun. If Bastard names are based on birthplace, Jon couldnt be a Snow.

I don't think there were strict rules about this, since Ned claimed him as his son and Ned was from the North it became Snow.

I hope Ghost grew into a huge ass wolf over the time he wasn't allowed on screen.

>T. ISAAC

So are we going to get a comfy Jaime/Bran reunion?

But he said he was conceived in the North

Is that Westesteros on the left?

He aint dead m8

youtube.com/watch?v=ZguKX7diEGY

daily reminder

Jamie tells Catlin at one point, it all went out the window when everyone started dying.

pun was not intended but funny nonetheless.