TURN ADBLOCK OFF FOR A SECOND

TURN ADBLOCK OFF FOR A SECOND

FCKH8 LITERAILY BOUGHT ADSPACE ON Sup Forums WTF?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7ZIoBToGro0
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/29/watch-cnn-alters-trump-tweet-by-scrubbing-crooked-moniker-to-describe-hillary/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/29/huffpo-terminates-contributor-deletes-articles-after-he-questions-hillarys-health/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/29/gallup-poll-donald-trump-currently-holds-32-of-national-hispanic-vote/#more-120842
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

B U M P
U
M
P

>Pick homeless chimp off street
>promise him a free shirt if he comes with you
>"aba ziba ya got any crack"
>take pictures of him wearing a shirt about big bad trump
>he literally has no idea where he is, or what the fuck is going on
>steals a microwave as he leaves

i saw this shit and realized they went full retard

Free market

Let's explore ;^)

bump

Awesome. Incoming news articles about how fuckh8 invaded the Alt-Right Safe Space

This is pretty good

This is why 90% of niggers are voting against Trump.

>implying niggers vote

SHILLS DONT COME HERE, THEY SAID

It only shows how violent they are, if I was
american it would only push me further towards
Trump

DEPORT

I'd totally mutilate her genitals, if you know what I'm sayin'.

this is the definite version of their video:
youtu.be/7ZIoBToGro0

As expected from sharter in mart.

>That Newspeak

I feel for you, Ameribros.

>turning on ad-block
Well, if Trump's PACs wanted to put ads on Sup Forums, then they should have.

>can't-help-but-smile

gas them

1:27
lost it

Who is serving these? Im not turning off addblock

Why Bill in a dress as the campaign mascot? Sexist, homophobic and transphobic gender "rules" are a drag. And what better way to highlight the "herstoric" importance of putting a woman in the White House than having fun with her husband in drag as "First Lady"? We're all about making voters grin and putting a little more "party" in our political party. “Bill for First Lady” is a can’t-help-but-smile way to say “Hillary for president!"

When I saw this, I immediately turned my adblock back on.

Who, Clinton for buying or Sup Forums for selling?

lol can't handle the bants

>can't-help-but-laugh
Can't help but barf, more like.

To be fair, I thought it was satire when I saw it first. I just don't want to support Hillary, that's all.

>someone actually sent an email to get this ad removed
How pathetic are you guys? It's just a fucking ad that pays for this site's upkeep.

Why Bill in a dress as the campaign mascot? Sexist, homophobic and transphobic gender "rules" are a drag. And what better way to highlight the "herstoric" importance of putting a woman in the White House than having fun with her husband in drag as "First Lady"? We're all about making voters grin and putting a little more "party" in our political party. “Bill for First Lady” is a can’t-help-but-smile way to say “Hillary for president!"

Why was the idea of a woman president once considered absurd? Why is a man in a dress now thought by many to be somehow demeaning? Rigid gender rules have shoved generations of Americans in boxes - from women being excluded from "men's" jobs (and forbidden from wearing pants), to boys being told they can't wear dresses, to a woman being denied the right to marry another woman, to transgender and intersex people being forced to conform to one side or the other of an arbitrary gender binary and punished violently by society for simply being themselves. The fight for trans, lesbian, gay, bi and women's equality is the fight against society's gender police from dictating to anybody who they can be and how they should live or dress based on other people's idea of their gender. Hillary's campaign is breaking the ultimate glass ceiling by putting a woman in the White House. The FirstLadyBill.com campaign is using this herstoric moment in history to break down other oppressive expectations about gender. A woman president? Hell yeah. A character that's a straight cisgendered former president with hairy legs in high heels? Why the hell not? If we are truly to be a "free country" that also means when it comes to gender that there are NO rules - except to let people be who they are and hold no one back. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

wtf i hate chinese moot now

Anybody can buy adspace on Sup Forums.
It's disgusting but they probably bought it just to fuck with us anyway so getting mad over it will just give them what they want.

Was it that AIDS riddled faggot Luck Sissyfag again?

CNN Alters Trump Tweet By Scrubbing ‘Crooked’ Moniker to Describe Hillary

breitbart.com/video/2016/08/29/watch-cnn-alters-trump-tweet-by-scrubbing-crooked-moniker-to-describe-hillary/

HuffPo Terminates Contributor, Deletes Articles After He Questions Hillary’s Health

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/29/huffpo-terminates-contributor-deletes-articles-after-he-questions-hillarys-health/

Donald Trump Currently Holds 32% of National Hispanic Vote…

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/29/gallup-poll-donald-trump-currently-holds-32-of-national-hispanic-vote/#more-120842

LITERALLY 1984 doublespeak

>mfw Hillary is actually funding the "alt-right" now

With a focus on creating youthful viral videos, catchy campaign memes and sharable social media content, as well as live "Bill" campaign events in cities and on college campuses across the nation, FirstLadyBill.com PAC (Political Action Committee) is a strategic effort to move, motivate and inspire younger voters to get involved. As a Federal Election Commission (FEC) officially registered independent expenditure committee, FirstLadyBill.com PAC's campaign is independent, and it does not make contributions to, or coordinate its spending with, any candidates or political parties in accordance with federal elections law.

I was wondering who was childish enough to do a trump voodoo doll...

man I can't believe they just supported this place though, must make them racists from the alt right huh?

>mfw /mlp/ bought adspace on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and a bunch of other boards
The butthurt was glorious.

Poo in a loo

there is live help for the site, raid?

If they pay by click we should click that banner as retards into oblivion

FUCKING HIRO YOU SNEAKY JAP.

PROBABLY SOLD OUR INFO TO CTR TOO.

After Clinton is elected most of Sup Forums will commit suicide via gunshot to the back of the head.

No its an outreach program for the vast majority on this site who aren't alt-right and thinks Sup Forums is cancer

Who says campaigning for a cause can't be fun?
Let's put a little more "party" in our Democratic party!

Do ads on Sup Forums pay per click, or is it a lump sum? We should just click it to generate some cash for Goot if it's the first one.

You aren't owed privacy if you use this site, retard. You agreed to have certain information and data collected by a third party service in order to post here.

>Clinton is paying for the alt-right den of Sup Forums to stay alive
kek

There's an ad that leads to FirstLadyBilly.com
>TRASHING A TOY TRUMP
>VOODOO DONALD DOLL DESTROYED

lel, they think literally beating up a strawman makes them right.

This.
I swear libtards have no idea what the fuck irony is.

We could use this.
It would mean giving up what little of our anonymity as a board we have left.

Someone send screen caps to folks like Jones, Watson, Molyneux before Hillary herself can spin this "funding of the alt-right" as an act of political neutrality.

>first lady Bill
A bit transphobic, is it not?

DROMPFCOONS BTFO'd!

This is a fucking outreach program, you mentally-retarded toothpaste. They're not funding the alt-right, they're paying for counter-messaging against the alt-right in their own backyard.

>hijab for modesty
>short sleeved shirt
???

FCKH8 Becoming TUCK FRUMP is literally one of the best examples that there is some establishment conspiracy to push this neoliberal narrative.
For those new to Sup Forums FCKH8 was pushing the whole gendere bullshit a year ago when the election wasn't even talked about, before Trump

>Trolls larp as CTR
>Sup Forums plays with them get bored
>Trolls try to revive CTR
>Sup Forums doesn't care
>CTR larpers pay money to Hiroshimamoot to get attention
>CTR Troll needs to tell Sup Forums to turn off ad block
>mfw I don't check it and just shit post

Fuck oath. So long as gook moot gets his goy bucks and doesn't fuck around with Sup Forums, I couldn't give a fuck.

Again - the leftists always take the high road

Biggest hypocrites in the world always resort to name calling - as facts are never on their side.

TAKE THAT, DRUMPF

>FCKH8 LITERAILY BOUGHT ADSPACE ON Sup Forums WTF?
and I care why?

>turn off adblock
GOOD ONE

clinton's shills ofc
i'm not bothered about 4chin taking that sweet sweet PAC cheese

Do you think the alt-right would be as potent if they didn't get their memes from here?

Whoever funds this site is funding the alt-right meme farm.

>obviously transphobic with Bill in a dress
>obviously racist by using voodoo
>obviously pro pedophile by having children use ADULT language

I can't even. you can't defend this, it is so monsterous, and now she is funding this place?

just how many plane trips with Larry epsiten did bill go on?

Let's do it. Anyone know how ads work here?

>Alt Right

That's a brilliant idea. Maybe someone with some relevant experience can set up a click bot or something. As for me, I ain't clicking that shit.

Don't you need a piece of the person like a strand of hair or fingernail for a voodoo doll to work?

>tfw you're a cuck

this triggers me I don't know why

>literally being so unoriginal they have to steal Twitch jokes
BabyRage GachiGasm

I'd be more pissed off that she is using an american flag as a hijab desu

The FBI funds this site.

"herstory"

wait....
oh shit....

like HIStory but it's a chick!

holy fuck that's deep yo

>TURN ADBLOCK OFF FOR A SECOND

How about no and go fuck yourself?

Slow & Steady

Bumping for this, anyone know how ads work on Sup Forums, do they pay per click?

T U C K F R U M P

Mmmm..

>they're funding the operation

HA HA HA

Yes. Excellent question.

fags just click it 10 times just for fun we'll get a script fag who's good with this shit sooner or later.

I'm going to miss the Jeb memes when all this is over.

I hope he comes back next term.

This may also be satire, I am not sure. Ohhh America ....

>need help
>live chat
>that fucking bill mask

so they are also making fun of people with nonnormative mental faculties?

who in their right mind would okay this, a stroke victim?

WTF, I love adblock now.

Glad they did, Sup Forums gets money to stay afloat and we can just ignore it. Win win

Why do you think the gov was so dead set on getting a dna sample from everyone?

>being so pathetic that the best you can do is destroying effigies, swearing and insulting for many months

oh noes some useless niggers and trannies stepped on my STAR OF FAME IN MOTHERFUCKING HOLLYWOOD

Get em, girl!

Free speech.
Don't be like SJWs.

we need to copy this mask. imagine what we could do with it.

THERE ARE NO ANTI TRUMP SHILLS ON Sup Forums OR Sup Forums

THERE IS NO WAY THEY WOULD EVER PUT MONEY INTO THIS WEBSITE

SPREAD THE WORD TO Sup Forums AND Sup Forums

its pay for impressions

Use some sort of script on that Sup Forums ad for revenue.

Whoever did vid related. Do it again!

Nice try CSIS. You'll never catch me, I'm behind three firewalls and seven proxies.