'CAUSE IT'S A BITTERSWEET SYMPHONY, THIS LIFE

'CAUSE IT'S A BITTERSWEET SYMPHONY, THIS LIFE

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2016/08/29/watch-cnn-alters-trump-tweet-by-scrubbing-crooked-moniker-to-describe-hillary/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/29/huffpo-terminates-contributor-deletes-articles-after-he-questions-hillarys-health/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/29/gallup-poll-donald-trump-currently-holds-32-of-national-hispanic-vote/#more-120842
dailycaller.com/2016/08/30/new-poll-clinton-leads-trump-by-razor-thin-margin-in-traditionally-republican-arizona/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thats it i'll prep the #turnbull now

>prep the #turnbull
>not #preptheturnbull
A fucking leaf

>New poll
>Trump winning: HILLARY BTFO!!! MAGA!!!!
>Trump losing: p-polls are rigged!! muh shills!!! muh longroom!! muh nate bronze!!

>CNN POLL
>+20 HILLARY

>Drumpfkins are proud of the fact that their candidate will still lose to Hillary, just by a slightly lesser margin than he would have a week ago

Kek. You guys are literally Bernie tier now.

I can only dream. But knowing Trump's tendency to shoot himself in the foot all the time, such a poll will probably happen.

>australian
Every fucking time

DID MY TIME TOOK MY CHANCES

True that. He will probably call everyone a nigger now he is starting to go up in the polls again.

What is even the point of polls?

He's up he down he's up hes's down. It's all just pointless

0% favourability among among African Americans

Kek, even David fucking Duke has more black support than Drumpf.

CNN Alters Trump Tweet By Scrubbing ‘Crooked’ Moniker to Describe Hillary

breitbart.com/video/2016/08/29/watch-cnn-alters-trump-tweet-by-scrubbing-crooked-moniker-to-describe-hillary/

HuffPo Terminates Contributor, Deletes Articles After He Questions Hillary’s Health

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/29/huffpo-terminates-contributor-deletes-articles-after-he-questions-hillarys-health/

Donald Trump Currently Holds 32% of National Hispanic Vote…

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/29/gallup-poll-donald-trump-currently-holds-32-of-national-hispanic-vote/#more-120842

>sage

Because you can trust Breitbart and Conservativetreehouse to give you unbiased, accurate reporting.

Go away, Milo.

>CTR shills in denial

>Breitbart shills in denial of the reality of Trump's shitty poll numbers

>leading todays polls

lol

You mean like this poll?

dailycaller.com/2016/08/30/new-poll-clinton-leads-trump-by-razor-thin-margin-in-traditionally-republican-arizona/

lol

>this shill thread again
Fuck off aussie

uh, neither of them are pretend they don't have an agenda. One literally has conservative in it's name.

The problem people have with the msm isn't that it has opinions or editorials, it's that it pretends to be objective when it isn't.

No no no, saying "nigger" in public is for the victory speech. Everyone knows that.

>Lines cross each other around October
>Huge gap happens again right before November

looks like theres no chance