Refugees refuse work

This Is just embarrassing

express.co.uk/news/world/701556/German-Asylum-seekers-refuse-to-work-insisting-We-are-Merkel-s-GUESTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl5CuCmePBw
focus.de/finanzen/videos/top-oekonom-rechnet-mit-hohen-kosten-ifo-chef-glaubt-nicht-daran-kein-zweites-wirtschafts-wunder-durch-fluechtlinge_id_5868727.html
youtu.be/u0YUysixVd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so basically they just want a free vacation

haha germans deserve this and more

What a surprise

Germany needs to be wiped off the map..why we didn't do that in ww2 I will never understand

This.

300k more this year, I hope it increases again to the million figures.

You and russia and the only reason for the current state of Germany you fucking retard amerifat. Go read a history book digusting sharter

Fuck, why are amerifats are so fucking stupid?

Stop getting your news from fucking tabloids.

Zyklon B is very inexpensive compared to having to house, feed and cloth millions of refugees
besides gassing them is far more kind to ethnic white european woman and the tax payer

Stop letting mudshits take permanent vacations in your country

No, they don't deserve any of this. Germans are a proud and based race. They lost ww2 and they have been annexed ever since. Germans are not in charge of Germany you fucking idiots, same as Japan. They lost the war remember?

>Zyklon B is very inexpensive compared to having to house, feed and cloth millions of refugees

hahahahahahaha, taxpayer money, hahahahahaha

Germans went from stupid ideological zealots to stupid ideological zealots.

Fascism and liberalism both would have worked out fine if Germans wouldn't have thrown all caution and went "WE MUST CONQUER ALL EUROPE AND EXTERMINATE THE SLAV" or alternatively "ALL EUROPE MUST ACCEPT UNLIMITED MIGRANTS AND WE WILL CRUSH ANYONE WHO OPPOSES THIS"

Fuck germs
WW3 when?

Fucking white racists. Why would you expect to make these people your slaves?

>days without white oppression

>America and Russia forced Goymany to take 2 million niggers and keep taking in more

But it's your country that's the breeding ground for degeneracy.

hahahhaha based sandniggers ruining the elite's plan to get cheap labour.

WE TOLD YOU

WE WARNED YOU ABOUT OFFERING CHARITY TO MUSLIMS

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN BECAUSE IT WAS "RACIST"

fucking putin bribed everyone even in germany

How cute, the roach is defending its colony.

Germans are autistic and can only see things in an extreme light. No matter what they do, what kind of ideology they adopt, it will always be in an extreme fashion, they were always like this.

well every problem in germany is magnified tenfold in your country and comes from there, so I suppose we work our way from the US to britain and then we talk about germany

>country needs new generation of workers
>flood continent with Muslims from all across the Islamic World
>they refuse to work

Muh humanity crisis

>admit they are guests

Time to fucking leave.

Hahahahahahahaha

muh doctors

you fell for the communism meme
so im not sure if its wise to take advice from you guys

Topkek. These cunts are basically Hitler's Revenge.

thank you Russia for telling it like it is. Once shit hits the fan, I hope you're ready to erect the Orthodox Roman Empire along with Poland, Hungary, Austria, Baltic States, Belarus and Corsica. Maybe Greece, Romania and Bulgaria if they promise living space.

Anyone got those Patton excerpts for this dumb Amerifat?

Lets invite more to counter this!

You guys need to stop being so racist and impatient.
Any day now these beautiful caterpillars will bloom like butterflies into the doctors, lawyers, councillors and religious leaders who will look after you when you're old and can no longer do it yourself.
You should be ashamed of yourselves, what would your wifes son think.

A MUSLIM MAYOR

>"guests"

Yes, they fell for the meme and then they fucking wised up. Now it's the west that's drowning in Marxist bullshit and Russia can only look on in dismay.

Germany. Stop. I know it hurts, but you've lost your issues are not comparable to anyone else, well maybe Sweden and France in a few years.
I'd rather have a Muslim mayor than millions and millions of them marching across my borders.

Go figure, a roach has no sense of personal responsibility. Where can we get a can of Raid for that whole fucking country?

They aren't wrong.

I'm more impressed that they lived through the meme and became the biggest threat in existence for us.

What if i told you ww3 is already happening, started in early 2015
Africa and middle east has successfully conquered germany and are poised to take france and many others?

If it's one thing commies are good at, it's building weapons.

By which I mean legit old-school commies, not the hipster faggot western commies.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl5CuCmePBw

>so basically they just want a free vacation

>President of the Ifo Institute, Clemens Fuest: "There will be no second economic miracle by refugees...The majority of the refugees will receive significantly more benefits than they will pay taxes, even after integration into the labor market. That Germany will benefit economically, is not expected.."
focus.de/finanzen/videos/top-oekonom-rechnet-mit-hohen-kosten-ifo-chef-glaubt-nicht-daran-kein-zweites-wirtschafts-wunder-durch-fluechtlinge_id_5868727.html

you could have stopped this

this country is full of slavs like me who just want to work for a living. why are you such a subhuman paco? fucking irrelevant 28% unemployment rate shithole

i knew turks are more valuable than amerishits

call article 50,lift up the drawbridge and then flood germany with mudshits

the plan is going smoothly

gib
i want it so bad

that amount of rapes happened in 10 years

that amount happened in colonge in 1 night! HAHAHAHAHA

labour got kicked out of power and its been the tories for 2 5 year terms now and will win in 2020 also

sadiq was a token vote to virtue signal...he since has backstabbed corbyn and pissed off labour voters

he is gonna get dropped

>Dutch calling anyone autistic
Lol

These weapons are fucking beautiful. The AS Val, specifically.

How effective is the 9.39mm against shitskins?

We've stopped the Aryan before, we'll do it again you GERMans.

germans have ruined the eu and put in danger all of european citizens thanks to their retarded actions and their elected mongoloid merkel. Merkel wanted the good press and a nobel prize, now she'll have to pay the price

Hope greece gets to enjoy all of this after the shit germany pulled on them to save their local banks

we dont need to do anything now

they will breed themselves out of exitance and pay for it also with taxes

meanwhile we have reformed immigration laws,welfare laws and resist any form of free travel visas with the mainland lmao

bretty gud. Like .458 SOCOM with better ballistics.

>Implying Germany is bad
Nederland gaat al helemaal naar de tering met die splinterpartijen en dat mierenneuken.

they got stupid in WWI
they got stupid in WWII when they were winning and still fucked up
they got stupid with the Syria crisis.

Three strikes Germany, land of idiots that start global annihilation.

Pathetic. Germany is dead. Get your white asses to work so that your esteemed guests may be supported in a manner that they find satisfactory. You fucking cucks!

>immigrate to Germany
>abuse the hospitality of the people the committed the worst genocide* in human history
These people are not very smart, are they? They are literally asking to get their ass handed to them

*yeah right, i know its bs but its the official history of the event whether you like it or not.

Wew lad

lol at the germans who think there will be a 2nd economic miracle from inviting sub humans in

i hear only 50 out of the 1st million got a job lmaoooo

this whole thing stinks of impending 2nd holocaust but with muslims.

>Only 6 million Jews
>Worst genocide in human history
Nah, that was this guy. Get your facts straight.

That cheeki breeki smile knows it too.

free permanent vacation with welfare for life

It was literally 6 gorillion jews all masturbated to death and then turned to ashes in the blink of an eye with an electric floor.

The point is that these idiots are still in a minority and they are literally asking to get persecuted by a people that is obviously more advanced intellectually, culturally and industrially. Why are they asking to get their ass handed to them?

>killing jews is bad
>sweden

When will we invade and kill you all?

that pic my sides

Everyone is shocked

I'll raise you a Mao for 40 to 70 million.

>Boomers encourage mass immigration of shitskins to pay for their retirement

>Shitskin immigrants are lazy cunts who want free shit, just like Boomers

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch of asshats.

>Germans then
>Germans now

not comparing like for like. 7/10 Germans now are left leaning, this is higher than any other EU member state. Now Germans have literally given up on nationalism to the point of conflating the EU with their nation and demanding all other member states give a bed to the mideast's population overflow. Europeans must realise that the majority of Germans are NOT their friend.

this. if theyre not punished, they'll never learn. germany will get through this, but they wont be the same

Three Reichs and You're Out

They weren't the same from when the Ruskies sent their mongol savages to ravage their women.

>canada
>invading someone

>yfw you dont give a fuck anymore about Europe.

You had a chance to prevent this 80 years ago.
It has all been downhill since then.
You made your bed , now lie on it.

doubtful that he directly ordered that or was responsible for them. It was the totaly of the culture revolution and it was not created by one man, it was a collective phenomenon like the revolutions in europe.

>What if i told you ww3 is already happening, started in early 2015

I'd say you were late to the party, again.

WWIII started in 1946.

How is your reading comprehension?
I know they are all indoctrinated good goys but with all the rape and really shitty behavior that can probably change quicker then you think.

>Couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch of asshats.
To bad the younger generation have to deal with this shit.

I want it all to just crash. Then we can let the worst generation of people in history (boomers) starve to death while getting raped and robbed by the third world pets. I hope they don't manage to die before all this comes crashing down, that would fucking suck.

youtu.be/u0YUysixVd0

It only gets worse from here. You know what she's trying to do. All she can do is bite her nails and keep her mouth shut about how horribly this is failing.

MOVE ON OVER

Are you stupid? We said that to wake up people like you. Can you feel the anger Hans? so, change your fucking country man and get that midget granny to Syria.

>tfw a whore in italy proposed to resettle migrants in beautiful and historical medieval burgs that are not active anymore
>tfw i've dreamt of having a medieval maximum overcomfy tavern for all my life
>tfw i'm forced to wageslave in a cubicle in germany because there are no goddamn jobs in italy
>tfw my unachievable dream is given for free to a random nigger that's going to take a shit on those ancient cobbled streets and transform the old chapel in a smelly mosque

i wish i could transform into a nuke and wipe out everything around me with my last breath

This
>skewed politics
>retarded society
>increasing unrest/social division

It's literally the rise and fall of the Roman Empire all over again.

Even if this is some shitty tabloid "news", the fact is that there is no job for uneducated people. These millions of migrants have zero value in modern economics. Their only fate is to be parasites, and you'll be lucky if they stay quiet.

Why is merkel so incompetent?

I can even see the situation from her eyes and see just how wrong she was.

>be 2014
>population crisis
>majority of German population is elderly
>have a couple options

>1.) encourage German birthrate
>2.) take in people from recent civil war in Ukraine where many skilled and intelligent people seek refuge from
>3.) some niggers and Arabs are attempting to illegally cross into Europe, welcome them

>ignores the first 2 options and opens the flood gates to the lazy and stupid shitskins
>gives full benefits and no incentive to work
>ISIS thinks allah wandered their prayers and finally allows them to strike mainland Europe
>country goes through rape and murder epidemic
>deny you did any wrong
>be hated by everyone

She seriously picked the worst option

I sometimes believe that she is just hugely incompetent and stupid.
Other times i think she is just another gear in the kike plan of destroying the white race and is doing it consciously

>go to africa
>get tan
>get on boat
>manage to get 50 meters out to sea
>get picked up by Italian coast guard or swedish cuck volunteers
>>free ride to Europe
>tell migrant workers ''ugah buggah boxnood''
>???
>free medieval burg

You're welcome

Holy shit I burst out laughing so loud my coworker asked what was so funny.

I told her it was just some meme.

I wish germans a slow and painful death.

No missed love here.

You deserve every single bad thing coming at you.
FUCK. YOU. TURBOKEKS.

you forgot the encounter in early 2015 where she said "you'll have to go back" to Palestinian girl, and the girl started to cry.

Right then and there she snapped.

While massively raping germans.

Only 10% reported and only 8% get convicted.

Only 0.8% of rapes result in punishment, less than 1%.

>go to africa
>get your white asshole spread open by malil and ahmed.
>get aids
>be butchered and made soup for witch doctor cure for a aid curse
Such is life in Africa

They turned down voluntary work, which is perfectly fine even if you think it's a dick move, because that's why it's called "voluntary". Asylum seekers aren't permitted to work real jobs.

>we believe in a world without borders
liberals presuming to speak for everyone here
pretty nervy these people
one more reason to take EU back and transform europe to pre EU state. Its like an american government on european territory

.) encourage German birthrate
The problem is that this is a cost for 18-25 years before it slowly starts to pay off, not giving a 100% return until after like 40-50 years.

The only option that might work is number 2 but i doubt it. The best option would be to tell the boomers to fuck of and that they are degenerate cultural marxists that voted for unrealistic welfare and that they won't get shit because they all ready used more then they paid in.

CHANGE
THE
LINEN