youtu.be/XxMf4BdVq_g?t=1m20s
youtu.be/VgHlFMHVgc4
youtu.be/PMQbq9F6kfc?t=7m51s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't have fucking idea, nigga.

Mafia Il

>not Deus Ex

>playing video-games

What's wrong with playing video games, as you grow older you have less time for it but imo it's a legit hobby

OK how is quake? Is that quake? In any case how's the game in your op picture redpilled, care to elaborate?

A game series that requires player skill, reflexes and the ability to think on your feet.

Unlike your modern realistic games where player just presses x button to advance.

>not playing video games

Kill yourself or git gud faggot

I thought you ment story wise or something, if it even had any, so you're exclusively talking about mechanics, mechanics and redpilling go kinda hard hand in hand whereas a story or lore would easily be deemed redpilled or not

Quake series and all arena shooters in general are the most ridiculously simplified FPSes in existence. Like you could not make it more simple if you tried. Health and power-up pickups everywhere, unrealistic running speed, like 7 or 8 different weapons that all do the same thing, and 100% accuracy. It's ridiculous why anyone would think Quake or any arena shooter is an advanced game, it was literally made in response to the increasing complexity of RPGs.

Victoria 2 is the most redpilled.
Shows you how liberalism is the worst ideology and fascism the best.

>it's a legit hobby

lol you can't be fucking serious

youtu.be/XxMf4BdVq_g?t=1m20s

Puts on shades. Sees buff guys in sunglasses, ear bud headphones walking outside. Hear weird noises from time to time.

Am I being watched by the Illuminati?

It's not redpilled, it's just from an age when video game developers actually gave a shit about what they were making.

It's a competitive game that has a skill ceiling way higher than anything you see nowadays.

Well go play against another player in Quakeworld (the game is free)

See how easy it is.

Well think about it like this, you use very few resources playing video games where as let's say model plane outdoor remote control hobying might use up more of your money and probably more of your time, depends, a hobby is a hobby, give me reasons how video gaming can or cannot be a hobby

Wtf is QuakeWorld?

I've played Quake Live for 2 years. It's easy as fuck, and you're only thinking of tourney gooks who treat the game as religious as starcraft.

I grew up with quake 3 arena and unreal tournament 99 and I liked UT 99 more because it felt more complete as a game but q3a was also fun

You're a fucking manchild living in a pretend digital world AND frying your dopamine transporters to boot.

Don't worry bro, once you hit 30 and look around on how much you achieved compared to your peers, you're gonna look back on every minute wasted on your "hobby", and enjoy it.

Halo while sort-of-at Bungie.

Ancient Humans look Central Asian. Like Warhammer 40k's God Emperor.

Illuminati leaking visage of white man progenitor... the Central Asian pyramid builders.

This.

youtu.be/VgHlFMHVgc4

>Most red-pilled videogame
>Not posting bioshock infinite

youtu.be/PMQbq9F6kfc?t=7m51s

Zandronum Doom.

Get ready to get called a roach

Its Quake 1 Multiplayer

I dont play it competitively, never have. I play it on the weekends only since time is scarce. It's the only game i have tried that actually makes me break a sweat.

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Each gun serves for different situations, and positions, and distances.

Top tier players keep track in their head the timing on armor, and health pickups all the while hopping around fighting against their opponent. Deny weapons, set up traps if they're at a disadvantage health/armor wise to try to gain control of the map.

>redpilled
>videogame
no such thing faggots.

>calls out BLM before it even takes off

Ken is a genius

This. White utopia that ran to shit when blacks came in

Yeah, that's me. I'm really, really fucked.

They don't come more red-pilled than this.

>mfw I workout, have gf, go to school, have job, do many outdoor activities such as camping and shooting while still play the ocassional video game.
If you can't manage your time you're a fucking dumbass.

UT99 was the shit, Romaniabro.

>the redeemer

Okay Ivan and drinking vodka in a tracksuit is.

But, but... according to the Illuminati the white man's ancestors looked like Central Asians and Native Americans.

I think a playing shit like second life and using Facebook unironically makes you a degenerate pariah man child imo, I play planetside 2 and have funno with it, it's like battlefield but on a much much larger scale

This is bait

Oh that game is only fun when you're piloting an ESF.

Lore rich or story driven video games are comparable to short novels or movies, what's wrong with video games as a medium?
Back in 2004 I absolutely enjoyed playing the campaign missions for warhammer 40k dawn of war

So much this

Ah man Dawn of War was fun.

Deck 16 all day every day camping the redeemer and using it camera guided was the best shit ever as a 10 year old, got the ocasional rage fit from the Internet club admin,well worth it

i had a hearty laugh bro you sure had me with had fresh meme about russians drinking vodka hit me up when you develop anhedonia from frying your brain by completing THOUSANDS dopamine-releasing digital skinner boxes in span of mere hours hit me up on VK i'll send you some vodka to cope with it

are biolabs still the same mess they were? I mean, weekend long AV back in vanilla WoW werent much fun, but you could at least get out of spawn

Doom you faggot

I like using the mbt 150 ap against heavy assault mlg try hard and enjoying their ragetells, they are literal man children who want the game to have no vehicles

>Not playing superior Estonian games

Why live?

Wizardry 8 was ahead of its time.

DS3
>high wall lothric consists of killing covered beings praying like mudslimes
>Aldrichs coffin looks like that fucking black box

And according to a roach I know Turks are Mongols.

But then they're also Europeans and Islam is religion of peace, praise be unto Ataturk.

Weird woman. Completely fucked in face.

I can't wait to buy dawn of war 3 when it comes out, base building alone got me sold I hope they correct the color palette to look grimy like the first dow game

What the fuck are you rambling about? What the fuck are skinner boxes? Are you actually autistic or something?

>sink or swim
>you only get what you earn
>hard as shit

This, also glassing billions of humans

Haven't played dawn of war in years. The game I've been playing when I get some free time to is Company of Heroes. Play a match with my buddy and that is fun. Play the Germans almost all the time, Panzer IVs and Panthers all the time.

most definitely Deus Ex. Best pc game of all time.

Most of the kids on Sup Forums are too young to have ever played the original. Anyone who played it new is now in their 30s.

>play CS
>everyone is racist
>mexicans and niggers talk shit and suck at the game
>everyone is always pissed
>decently high skill ceiling

Hey guess what, I me a tank factory in warlords of daenor and I would use the tanks on that island to spam the fuck out of their spawn area, it was so op the damage always made it impossible to overheal it and it was basically mobile artillery spam

What is pic related? I tried, but I can't find it on www.google.com.

>there's strategy in waiting for power ups and knowing the map
Yeah there's also strategy in fucking checkers. Are you a moron?

You're going to seriously tell me real-time strategy games are just as complex as a fucking arena shooter? Really?

SC2 fucked the BW story up and turned every character into a fucking cuck.
Raynor promised to kill Kerrigan, and now hes pining over her like a bitch in some cliche romantic novel.

>things were better in my time! Kids have different things!
You're getting old, grandpa

Ah damn I forgot about coh, such a masterpiece from art direction to mechanic to music to graphics, after 10 years still the best rts ever made imo

Ever used the blitzkrieg mod?

Papers Please is cool game id definitely recommend more of a thinking analyzing game

can anyone recommend me a low to medium-spec single player fps?

>What the fuck are skinner boxes?

>he asks in a thread about videogames

lol you are fucking clueless kid

really shows how actually "le red pilled" people here are

Kek, spoken like a true combined warfare faggot. Anything resembling a vehicule in a pvp game will ruin it.

Good thing I stopped playing WoW with BC.

deus ex

shit's from 2000, it would run on a mid-spec 2016 toaster oven

I kinda fallen out of it, might give it a try, I used to mod dawn of war almost daily and it was lots of fun

Nah, he simply knows his shit.

>no mention of MGS yet
>Warned about nuclear prolifiration, digital cencorship, war economy,...

Most redpilled series out there, Kojima is a genius

>red pilled
I didn't say anything about red pilled.
>clueless
So what you know more about games than me I'm guessing so what have you been projecting this whole time?