Harry Potter is for homosexuals

Harry Potter is for homosexuals.
Game of Thrones is for women.
Doctor Who is for women.
Star Wars is now for women.
MARVEL is for homosexuals and women.
DC Comics is for edge lords and women.
Star Trek has always been for virgin neckbearded manchildren who engage too much focus into fictional autistic ships.

All of the popular franchises are terrible and for the worst people that humanity has to offer.

How come there is no such thing as a good franchise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6XicBBN1l4
youtube.com/watch?v=hXV8eALykN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your virginity is showing, OP.

t. Faggot

to be fair, game of thrones and early star trek is far ebtter than the rest of the shows/movies you mentioned.

it's seems that the white man has nothing left except . . . [/spoiler]anime[/spoiler]

Got news for you, people like you are the worst humanity has to offer.

Franchises are the cinematic equivalent of fast food chains. It's okay to check in every once in a while, but you were supposed to stop obsessing over them by the time your age reached the double digits.

fucking game of retards plebs everywhere. first 2 seasons were good now its trash. now fuck off.

Prisoner of Azkaban is god-tier

> Doctor Who is for women.

Americuck can't understand a superior sci-fi show. No, I don't mean that shit that is on the BBC airways nowadays.

But anime for women is great. What now howaito boi?

The average american would think that anything related to the BBC is for women. Sup Forums memes went to far in that country.

>consuming the visuals Jew

Why the fuck would you want to invest yourself in a franchise?

As it should be. What kind of grown man likes Hobbits and superheroes and shit?

Just watch something you fuck.

What can men do against such reckless propaganda?
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6XicBBN1l4
youtube.com/watch?v=hXV8eALykN0

Waiting for the pasta don't dissapoint me

DC is for Chads

What the fuck is a Chad?

I could see how the second video could be propaganda because of the woman in battle, but what makes the first video propaganda?

Oh look, it's one of those NuWho doesn't exist cunts. Got tired of being blowned the fuck out of /who/?

its a about showing unironicaly heroic white men. God I love those scenes. its all the little moments that give them their soul
>forth and fear no darkness
as an aside to his lieutenant before the speech. That shot of theodin up close as he begins the charge
>DEEAAATH
>DEEEEEAAAAAAAATH
>DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH
fucking hell it gets my blood going

There are chinese cartoons that are targeted to men too.

> mah master white race!!!!!!!!

Take your risperdal.

L O S T is for hypermen
The Leftovers is successful patricians who earn enough to save money after they've paid their bills
Twin Peaks is for 130+ IQ mensa heroes who love black coffee and loyal friendships
Lord of the Rings is for lovable friendly guys who enjoy the company of their bros
Diablo 2 is a great game for champions of good taste
Hannibal is for well dressed men who are ok with having a gay friend around to bring them pretty girls

well, my bases are sufficiently covered

Harry Potter is for women too, trust me.

>blowned
kek, its blownt'ed you fucking dummy

>he doesnt know what a chad is
its a country in africa, you seem like an ignoramus. please dont post here again

>harry potter is for homosexuals
LMFAO

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Sup Forums

>HARRY POTTER IS FOR HOMOSEXUALS
>SAYS THE BOARD FULL OF VIRGIN FAGGOTS

IF IT WAS FOR HOMOSEXUALS YOUD LIKE IT

IF IT WAS REDDIT YOU REDDITARDS WOULD LIKE IT

HARRY POTTER LEGIT GETS YOU LAID BUT Sup Forums MEMES IT IS FOR HOMOSEXUALS BECAUSE THEY NEVER HAVE HARRY P OTTERED AND CHILLED WITH A GIRL

YOU CANT MAKE UP THE UTTER DELUSIONALS ON THIS BOARD