This was embarrassing

This scene was hilarious, unintentionally so.

You had good actors (Lena and Nikolaj) juxtaposed to terrible actors (Emilia and Kit) throughout this scene. It was so obvious too.

Did you notice how Cersei was given more lines and Dany barely said anything? There was a reason for this: the contrast would've been too stark.

This show is so shit. It has a few redeeming actors and the rest is terrible.

can't wait until cersei gets BTFO, and YAAS QUEEN SLAY burns her to the ground while she's carrying her infant.

it's amazing how they piled all these characters together with such varied and intertwining histories and made all their interactions so fucking boring

watch that again and pay attention to cersei's >>>>acting

Did you see Emilia's... um... acting (?) when her character's dragon died?

also the actress has been doing the same annoying thing with her mouth/tongue when she wants to add sarcasm or mocking to one of her lines. not to mention since she got this new hairstyle she's said 'fuck it' and does exactly the same face throughout every single episode like someone who desperately want to get it done already and go home

>the contrast would've been too Stark

It was extraordinarily underwhelming, deflating, just, empty. Throughout the series it seemed like it would be an explosive or at least interesting event when all the principles finally meet and...it's nothing. A quick little meeting, a few passing words exchanged. Bye.

How cringey was that random Hound scene where he just walked up to the Mountain said stupid shit and went on.

No one said a word.

>the contrast would've been too stark.

how does daenerys being worse at acting redeem her?
tyrion, daenerys, jaime and cersei practice the same 2 expressions in the mirror before doing a scene, this has been going on for like 3 seasons now
Littlefinger's "blinking" in the last episode has topped anything that any actor in this series has done since season 4

Can't blame them, the show is so popular that they can just phone it in and get rich because people are just omgzzz got guise.

The show has devolved to the point where the writers and actors think that wordless smug glares are adequate characterization.

THEON, I HAVE YOU SISTER. SUBMIT TO ME HERE AND NOW OR SHES DEAD.

THHEEEOONNNNNNNNNN.

ayo hol up who dis

I still think Theon is best actor on the show.

I can't tell if Jorah's actor is really amazing or shit

I get all this bitching but honestly I still can't think of better fantasy series or film besides lotr to date

Amazing. He's just a bit role now.

he's easily been one of the best on the show imo. During the earlier seasons he would save scenes with just facial expressions that YASSS QUEEN would botch

Lel, stfu nerd

>the actress has been doing the same annoying thing with her mouth/tongue when she wants to add sarcasm or mocking to one of her lines.
Yeah, because real people change their gestures and tics all the time, right?

Yaaaaaaas queeeeeen yaaaaas

bump

ya the difference was easy to see. dany felt like a little girl compared to cersei.

although i guess in the books thats what she is