Trump said he could put several blue states in play. It’s clear he can’t

>washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/08/30/trump-said-he-could-put-several-blue-states-in-play-its-clear-he-cant/?tid=pm_politics_pop_b

Holy shit lmao

it's over

Hope you're ready to damage control about how you never supported Trump or how the election was rigged

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293752-trumps-popularity-with-african-american-voters-polling-at
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/24/donald-trump-is-doing-great-with-black-and-hispanic-voters-now-according-to-polls-that-dont-exist/
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-08-29/u-s-election-wrap-clinton-weaknesses-spotlighted-in-new-poll-isgl7jgb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with a glass of soda on the side
Come at me faggots

i'm here for naught but the memes

Why is it always a Canadian?

Are you butthurt that you didnt get your weed?

Do yourself a favor and drown in syrup.

>Trump can't put blue states in play
>Polling 8% With Blacks
>14% of Blacks still undecided

I don't think you understand how blue states work...

(((((((((((((((((((((ROTHENBERG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hillary is actually doing significantly worse than Obama was in blue states

>polling 8% with blacks
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR STATS

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293752-trumps-popularity-with-african-american-voters-polling-at

>(((Washington Post)))

where exactly is he polling 8% with blacks? i have read that literally nowhere. every poll i've read says 0-3%

Thanks for Correcting The Record. You have 10 good boy points. Collect 100 to get some tendies.

>literally washington post

You know you're fucking up when a popular theory is that you want to lose. Unless of course you want to lose.

>soda with pp&j
>not milk
You disgust me.

>not milk
You're a nigger aren't you

[Citation needed]

Trump revoked journalistic privileges from this rag

>(((Rothenberg)))

>the Bezos Post
>the Carlos Slim Times

What's wrong, Jeff? You scared you won't have Mexicans working in your warehouses for $7.25/hour?

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/24/donald-trump-is-doing-great-with-black-and-hispanic-voters-now-according-to-polls-that-dont-exist/

This is the Wash Post but the Survey was done by NBC

>drinking something that literally says
>Homo milk on it
I don't eat pb and gay sorry
A nice Dr Pepper on the side helps and it's good for you if not it wouldn't be named after a Dr

what kind of soda and jelly?

reminder that Sup Forums called election fraud on the austrian presidential election, and guess what's happening now? a fucking re-election which hofer's gonna win
kill all fucking leaves

>he drinks soda
What's it feel like wasting money and making yourself diabetic at the same time?

Dr Pepper and strawberry
Sometimes I put the jelly in the soda

This is false. First they said 0% in some parts of Ohio, then all of Ohio, now the entire country.

Videos and pictures of rallys and protests continuously come out with black Trump supporters in them, new almost nearly as much as Hillary supporters.

>muh polls

just like the polls that had Remain ahead of Brexit by 10 percentage points on the day of the vote; which ended up being a 1.5 million majority win for Brexit

polls mean nothing. especially when responding one way (pro Trump) is considered objectively bad/stupid/racist/hate-filled and the other (Clinton) is considered the only objectively good choice.

people say what people want them to say in public. behind the closed doors of the voting booth, it's a different story.

I saw a show yesterday that talked about an American tradition of heating Dr. Pepper to a boiling point a drinking it hot with a slice of lemon.
Do you also do this?

Clearly he can't? Have you seen his California, Pennsylvania, and Florida rallies? Oregon also has a chance to go red

fuck off you polish mudslime, trump getting elected is in both bour interests

MICHIGAN

PA

NOW FUCK OFF

I tried it before I got the idea after watching Forrest Gump
Not too bad but I prefer cold

You're a shill, prove me wrong

Yeah, but most people drink hot cider if they want warm and sweet.

This. Two things to remember shills: Sup Forums is always right and you are here forever.

INCREASINGLY NERVOUS (((MAN)))

There are a lot of Black Trump supporters in Ohio

>Videos and pictures of rallys and protests continuously come out with black Trump supporters in them
0.43% still rounds down to zero Trumpcuck

>gets BTFO
>y-y-you h-have to r-round down c-cuck ;_;

Not a flaggot so I don't pay much attention to that sort of thing, but some VPNs here default to Canada.

You didn't BTFO anyone and your bull is going to lose in November, enjoy faggot and don't cry in your pepe shrine to Trump too hard.

>a fucking leaf
>the Washington post
How about no, sempai.

DELET THIS

FUCKING GET OFF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You BTFO yourself which each retarded post

Polling by Boston-based Emerson College has returned from its summer hiatus, and its surveys of three key states—while confirming Hillary Clinton’s edge in the presidential race—underscore the obstacles she faces.
She and Donald Trump are tied in Ohio at 43%, no surprise given that the state is a perennial battleground
Clinton has a slight edge in Pennsylvania, 46%-43%, giving credence to Trump’s focus on that state as a potential cornerstone to his White House bid
Most surprising is Clinton’s relatively slim lead—45%-40%—in Michigan, which at this stage in the last two presidential campaigns had ceased to be competitive

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-08-29/u-s-election-wrap-clinton-weaknesses-spotlighted-in-new-poll-isgl7jgb

>(((Rothenberg)))
>Washington Post

CTR, leaf, 0.03 cents, sage, hidden. fucking faggots shilling on a Tuesday morning what the fuck

>tied in Ohio

Doubt that, his Ohio rallies are yuge and they're burned out on voting democrats

Why aren't people excited for Hillary? I thought she was a celebrity to Democrats.

>>Polling 8% With Blacks
% of Blacks still undecided
[CITATION NEEDED]

>democratic party is losing voters by the millions
>polls still ask more Democrats than Republicans and Independents
>even then she's barely in the lead

Oh boy I sure am scared for the outcome of this election.

>muh rallies are proof he's going to win
God, Trumpfags are so sad it's almost as if this is their first election...

Oh wait.

Why is it always Canadians talking shit about Trump?

When you fuck or get fucked by someone for long enough, you tend to get bored of them.

Besides, she's pretty low energy and cookie cutter.

She needs more fireworks, techno-shit at her rallies instead of the pleb-tier monochromatic clothes and the shitty pre-written speeches.

Because Justin Trudeau declared poverty = sexist so he has to distract from the embarrassment that is his country

Sad to say but we truly are a cucked nation.

Can't wait for President Trump to fulfill the Manifest Destiny.

I wish that you would uncuck yourself as soon as possible.

Nj here, i travel the entire state...from cape may to sussex....have yet to fucking see one hillary sticker,sign, or any form of support.

After bernie got cucked all the bernie signs turned into trump signs....

Mfw were still a blue state....yet all i see is trump support.....like homemade signs on 4x8 plywood....to banners across porches.

>My anecdotal evidence is superior to empirical evidence
Literally feelz over realz lmao

Oh no it's over. Thanks for letting my day go to shit faggot. I was having a good day thinking Trump would win but your post crushed all hope of that. Looks like I'm a #cruzmissle now.

>muh polls are proof he's going to win
God, Leafcucks are so sad it's almost as if this is their first election...

Oh wait.

>empiricial evidence can't be skewed for a desired result

Retard detected. The libcuck butthurt will be even better than Brexit

WAPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What show?
Just drink heterosexual milk then

>empiricial evidence can't be skewed for a desired result

That's exactly the definition of "empirical". It's something that just is the way it is, regardless of what your fucking opinion on it may be.

I feel bad for the handful of good leafs on this board.

dat polish proxy

>It's something that just is the way it is, regardless of what your fucking opinion on it may be.

Exactly. Democucks will continue to be oversampled to make it look like shitlary has a chance. Can't be trusted, that's just the way it is.

OH SHIT BTFO

I'll add that MSM shitpost to the list

Just checking in if it's a fucking leaf.
Every time

I'm black and support him. So does my three brothers and mother.

>All that sugar
>Bread
>Soda
It had to be a fucking degenerate fat burger.

>.0000000000000005 Shekels deposited in your account

kek

proofs

what about your dad?