Female-Centric ‘Lord Of The Flies’ At Warner Bros

>Female-Centric ‘Lord Of The Flies’ At Warner Bros
>deadline.com/2017/08/lord-of-the-flies-scott-mcgehee-david-siegel-female-cast-warner-bros-william-golding-novel-1202158421/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tqfAt7TshLw
youtu.be/P73REgj-3UE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is literally nothing wrong with an all-female lord of the flies.Personally I look forward to watching girl-piggy's skull get caved in.

I don't mind, I imagine the collapse of society will be even faster and bigger if it's with females instead of males.

Although, I'd assume they would all die ou on the island before they even construct one.

I didn't enjoy that book when I had to read it in 9th grade.

>matriarchy descends into savagery complete with young roasties murdering each other
stop I can only get so erect

They haven't even made a good lord of the flies movie yet.

will all their clothes fall apart and they're all naked????

as an astute netizen pointed out, how will this movie be any different from tumblr?

I think it's hilarious.

What makes it even more hilarious is all the people on twitter crying about it, saying how it completely misses the point of the story.

That's equality for ya.

>implying they won't have a conservative woman be the main source of conflict
>implying that once she dies( in an accident she caused) they won't all get along perfectly until rescue arrives.

This

Excactly. This is potentially the best cuntwashed flick to ever exist.

>WOMEN ARE CAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING A MAN CAN DO. EQUALITY!
>NO WAIT. WOMEN CAN'T BE EVIL. THIS MOVIE SHOULD NOT BE MADE

I don't think the movie should be made cause it will be fucking stupid. But Im laughing at the hypocrisy by the cry babbies.

Reminder

That actually sounds pretty hot. I have no problem with this.

Was going to post the webm version of this but couldn't find it, thanks for posting this at least

>a bunch of young girls desecnding into tribalism and tribadism

FINALLY

A VEHICLE FOR THE NEXT BROOKE SHIELDS

Why would this be bad?

Golding was almost definitely a pedophile, he would watch children playing at the park for hours on end while writing this book. Probably never got even half soft the entire time

Checking this out on twitter trends was a mistake, but that's usually the case anyway.

they try to cover themselves with their clothing, but its too late
I've seen everything. I've seen it all.

>a movie about a buncha little girls with torn clothes running around in a hot beach

>with the cast of ghostbusters 2016

Fucking embarassing. The plot doesn't even make sense with women. By doing that, the movie will miss the entire point of the story.

>2 hours of women sunbathing until they die from lack of food and water

I hope it's any schumer

I've never read the book. Spoon feed me on why am all female cast would miss the entire point of the story.

they form a somewhat orderly society before they lose their shit and kill each other. women would never do that, they'd just bitch and moan and be cunty

The book is about how violence towards one another is a natural part of being a man. It's something that can't be helped. Especially in places without a solid society set up.

According to the author the entire book is commentary on how awful all male private schools are due to bullying but taken to 11.

Interesting but what would have happened in a lord of the flies situation with no rescue? I predict the squabbles and tears would have turned into screeching slapfights with no damage done because hey, they're women. Then eventually starvation. Would they murder and cannabalize though? Try to marry the local chimpanzees?

They basically de-evolve into barbaric cavemen, following the raw natural instincts of man. It would work with women but would be kind of stupid.

I don't care though, as long as I can fap.

I don't mind this, honestly, as long as it stays true to the source material otherwise.

Having an alternate gendered take on the story would be pretty interesting.

I've watched all female survivor. they will be dead within days

Teenage ages girl know zero survival skills, most don't even know how to cook, white girls especially would be fucked

Then again if this remake is a harsh semi realistic retelling, it might be good, but i have a feeling the girls will do just fine because it's sexist to show otherwise

If they don't completely neute...erm, spay (?) the story, this could actually be a good example of a gender swap.

so basically lord of the flies but everybody die faster due to incompetent and women pettiness

And 10 year old boys know how to cook?

So... Mean Girls.

I can't wait for the Sup Forums stream

he is probably one of those boy scout faggot think his precious badge gonna help him when stranded on a real island

the kids in the original were from a different time, they knew basic shit

boys today would be fucked today

>women can never get along: the movie

Japan did it first

Link to video.

youtu.be/tqfAt7TshLw

This could be pretty good, actually. There's nothing more vicious that a bunch of junior high girls. Terrifying.

this
although i agree women would be shittier, but there was minimal to zero stake in the show so it is understandable some of them won't take it that serious

STRONK
I LOVE MODERN (((HOLLYWOOD)))

the one with james aubrey was more than enough

tumblr has many times entertained idea of creating some kind of giant tumblr supermansion safe space, it would become sjw battle royale if you locked all the doors and barred windows

>inb4 it becomes a comedy

From the author
>“Girls say to me, very reasonably, 'why isn't it a bunch of girls? Why did you write this about a bunch of boys?' Well, my reply is I was once a little boy - I have been a brother, a father, I am going to be a grandfather. I have never been a sister, or a mother, or a grandmother.
>That's one answer. Another answer is of course to say that if you - as it were - scaled down human beings, scaled down society, if you land with a group of little boys, they are more ike a scaled-down version of society than a group of little girls would be.

>Don't ask me why, and this is a terrible thing to say because I'm going to be chased from hell to breakfast by all the women who talk about equality - this is nothing to do with equality at all. I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men, they are far superior and always have been. But one thing you can't do with them is take a bunch of them and boil them down, so to speak, into a set of little girls who would then become a kind of image of civilisation, of society.

>The other thing is - why aren't they little boys AND little girls? Well, if they'd been little boys and little girls, we being who we are, sex would have raised its lovely head, and I didn't want this to be about sex.
>Sex is too trivial a thing to get in with a story like this, which was about the problem of evil and the problem of how people are to live together in a society, not just as lovers or man and wife.”

>Film adaptation of a book written buy a Jew with asspain about the Holocaust

*yawn*

>cuntwashed

yuck, they're going to spend the whole movie bitching and bleeding all over themselves.

why the fuck is that guy in the bottom left column wearing business casual while surviving and shit

>Sup Forums is actually gonna complain about this movie because of Sup Forums instead of relishing the fact that cute girls are gonna be in this movie

nigga why do you wanna look at little boys instead of little girls?

William Golding is a Jew?

there is when it's being written by a couple of literally who white dudes. I agree with you there's nothing necessarily wrong with the concept, but I've no faith in these fuckers

>I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men, they are far superior and always have been.
Patton Oswalt wrote Lord of the Flies?

>I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men, they are far superior and always have been.
When will this faggotry end?

>GOLDING

wtf shotakino opportunity ruined

When women stop being emotional cunt.

seem like they worked together on a couple of arty fartsy movies nobody know or care about

not even sure how this got pick up in the first place

>all underage girl Lord of the Flies remake
>Sup Forums doesn't know whether to love or hate it
>alt-Sup Forums despises anything female
>classic Sup Forums is full of pedos
>mfw looking forward to watching the chaos from the distant safe zone island of /lbg/

this is true

we look at this and think : geez, women are so dumb, they never take anything seriously and will simply die if they fall into a survival situation.

But we forget that this is being televised and even handsome men can't rely on their looks alone while this is ALL beautiful women know. They are literally one trick ponies: bat eyes, get whatever they want. But also their pride. Why work at all when

1. The studio CAN'T let them die or be too miserable
2. why should I work when the others won't? Especially when I know I will eat eventually and the studio won't let me suffer to the point an audience feels sympathy which, because i'm a freaking hot bitch, is almost zero suffering, more like mild inconvenience.

This isn't about how women suck but how society is structured and what audiences want to see. They wanna see hot bitches sunbathing and they don't give that much of a fuck about the men who were never able to skate on their looks alone even though they were hot and professional actors/models.

Take individuals and plop them on islands and some men would starve to death/die of thirst as well as women. I would bet 60% won't survive long, maybe a month. The rest would figure stuff out in different ways. I don't see gender being any kind of difference except maybe some men might have once been boyscouts.

Indeed. Their not really in a situation of life and death. It would be interesting if we could remove all ethical barriers and consideration for human experiment, just to see what happen.

I think it wouldve been a better choice if they had done it with "Butterfly Revolution".

>/lbg/
100% cancerous faggot.

It looks goofy but it's probably the smartest thing you could do in a situation like that. Full body clothing isn't necessarily warmer than a loincloth or whatever since it blocks direct sun exposure, and it prevents sun burns (which are a big deal in a survival situation), and you can just get wet to turn any breeze into air conditioning.

woah big suprise the sex literally programmed for survival was better at surviving while the sex programmed for baby making and nuturing couldnt survive as well

also keep in mind these are retarded first world cunts. try putting those men up against a bunch of female vietnamese rice farmers. They make an irrigation system and have tents made of squirell skin by the end of the week

Retards, that's the only thing to say to get out of such situations when you want to keep getting laid

Is an English surname. It has nothing to do with Jews.

>he still want to put his benis inside a hysterical gaping bleeding wound
Are you twelve? On an other hand, I can understand if you want to not get lynched by an horde of lunatics.

>air conditioning.
you mean evaporative cooling but sorry for being a semantic shitflinger
not the guy youre replying to just people are always confused about wet black clothes and sweaters on a hot day

Underrated post

That sounds pretty hot desu

I wish people and Hollywood would start thinking "Lord of the Flies" remake with GOOD ACTORS instead of giving a fuck about whether it needs all women in it.

>t. bitter incel

although i also think this is a stupid idea and the movie will be shit

case studies don't prove things desu

>t. super fedora neckbearded NEET

kek stay mad virgin.

Well if they feel like making any sort of deserted island type movie again after Cast Away they might pull ideas from this dude.
youtu.be/P73REgj-3UE
Dunno that islands have the same mud composition, might be just sand but I think a person with enough time could think of a way to do similar things.

where is the t you cis shit lord!

Holy shit. What the fuck is wrong with people? Like, oh my god. The masses are all fucking like "This is ridiculous. If it were women, they would all make peace and get off the island."

I don't understand though. What is the point they are trying to make? "You didn't understand Lord of the Flies". I mean, I can see finding the movie silly but to be offended about this...? Fuck.

is she died?

Isn't the definition of retarded doing the same thing again and again but expecting a different result?

One can only hope.

no thats insanity

Yeah your right, I thought I was switching it up for something else. Eh, either way I think Ive made my point.

>this is nothing to do with equality at all. I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men, they are far superior and always have been

Sup Forums and /r9k/ absolutely btfo

Thanks for the hearty laugh user.

This could actually work considering how toxic women are to one another and the book is essentially an original sin tale.

HOT LESBIAN SAXXXXX

>tfw they create a utopia

YASSSSS LORRDE

WHY DO YOU FAGS KEEP MAKING FUCKING THEADS ABOUT THIS?
LORD OF THE FLIES IS A SHIT BOOK AND IT'S NOT GOING TO BE THE PEDOBAIT YOU ARE HOPING FOR
FUCK OFF