Was Freddy a pedo or just a child killer?

Was Freddy a pedo or just a child killer?

Child killer
They never said he raped anyone

He molested the kids, got out because of a technicality, then the parents burned him in his basement.

My impression is that pedo are shy and afraid of facing women. Is it a stereotype?

The old school films blurred the line when it comes to what he is, but the new gritty remake with the new actor openly talked about what he really is.

That isn't how it works

There was a high publicity story about child molestation at the time it was being made/released, so they scrubbed it for the most part.

Never sleep again covers pretty much everything about the series.

so, is he /ourguy/?

There is literally nothing in the actual movie about him molesting kids. It can be inferred but in the movie he is just referred to as a "filthy child murderer."

The 1st movie says Freddy was killing kids and the community killed him.

It's hard to extrapolate if he was a pedophile from that, however, because he could've been killing kids due to them being easy targets or killing them because he had an attraction to kids.

It was in the early design/draft/direction/story whatever by Wes's design going by

Okay. Again, it's not in the actual movie.

He's my guy for sure.

Additionally, Craven's original script characterized Freddy as a child molester, which Craven said was the "worst thing" he could think of. The decision was made to instead make him a child murderer in order to avoid being accused of exploiting the spate of highly publicized child molestation cases in California around the time A Nightmare on Elm Street went into production.[18]

So...it's not in the movie. Which means he's not a pedo.

Doesn't mean it's not part of the character if it was the plan and had to be derailed due to current events

I always thought he was both?

So every early draft of every script to every movie is canon to the final product? Are you being retarded on purpose?

name a more likable child molester

Why not both

>muh canon
Die

They intended to make him a pedo but had to scrap off that idea, that actually is even more proof that he isn't a pedo than if they just never mentioned it

Is Freddy /ourguy/?

You would know.

What's worse, murdering or raping children?

Posting pictures of me would be against the rules user

Dan "the man with a plan to get her in the van" Schneider

Bit of both. Molested the kids then killed 'em to hide the evidence. Buried that storyline in the later movies as Freddy became a pop culture icon.

>Kills children
>Gets immortal dream powers
>Start killing teens instead

You're not looking to have a fatal accident are you user?

Pedos love, not kill.

I hate movies portraying pedos as some evil villainous serial killer.

yes

Name 27 kinos that portray pedos in a positive light.

brehs...

Death in Venice(?)
For a Lost Soldier

Downloading

No, at no times in the original series was it ever implied he was pedo. This is an edgelord 2000s update.

>missed the whole 80s sexual morality subtext

I'm 42 and bought the VHS tape of part 3 for 80 bucks when it came out. I didn't miss anything, son.

Men who serial kill children always sexually abuse them, its part of the pathology

He wasn't interested in having sex
He enjoyed killing for fun, which means he never had any hang-ups with women. He did it for his own amusement, it wasn't motivated by attraction to females

You're thinking about Jason, he was the true pedophile that never acted on it. He was sexually frustrated and pissed at his own subconscious lust which he projected on everyone else. He became obsessed with young people and trying to stop them from having sex. He's like those weirdos who have an abnormal fascination with Chris Hanson's to catch a predator.
You've seen the type, they get demented as they watch it and start talking about murdering people and torture, it's like they're turning into the zodiac killer without realizing how crazy they sound. Jason is that kind of person gone unchecked, he can't be killed or captured so he actually does it. He fulfills his sick fantasies that are fueled by his forbidden sexual desires, there's no need to explain his murderous intent anymore, so he doesn't talk

But jason clearly kills people to avenge his mother.

That makes no sense. Look at who he kills and why he's doing it at that moment.

Having a psychotic mother doesn't help
But that's just the starting point

Roman Polanski

>Look at who he kills
Everyone
>why he's doing it at that moment.
Because they are there.

Specifically the teens that were the children he knew, right? Or at least the kids of the parents that killed him.

dude, why are you defending freddy? who EXCLUSIVELY murders children and incinerates their remains 'CEPT they fucking them???

Your not wrong...lol

The original intent was to have him as a child molester however due to a thing about it in the news around the time of the first film it was changed to just child killer, however they seemed to have re-introduced the original plotline in Freddy vs Jason with the scene at the start of the film of him adding to his scrapbook.

probably raping them. it'll fuck them up for life and they'll be a permanent drain on everybody around them and society in general.

He used defile virgins while wearing the iconic bladed glove.
Lol @ the faggot pizzascoopers who poop their panties and at the mere utterance of the word pedo.
Take your own advice and kill yourselves.

they thought he did, mostly because he was a fucking creeper who was probably fantasizing on how he would kill him

rather than wait for proof, they lynched him on hearsay

you guys remember rooney?

O

MY

3>1>2>New Nightmare>4>Freddy vs Jason>6>5>>>>>>>>>Remake

Jason kills anyone who sets foot on Camp Crystal Lake, presumably to avenge his mother.
Counselors, trespassers and cops alike as long as they set foot in Camp Crystal Lake.
In Jason Takes Manhattan he specifically avoid killing common New Yorkers, even when able to, preferring to go after the kids who entered Camp Crystal Lake at the start of the film.
The only exception being the junky rapists, who were currently raping a trespasser he was after.

I'm not denying sex has a huge influence on when and why Jason kills, but his whole shtick is he's an AnCap and entering that Camp is violating his NAP.

Anyone who spends 20 minutes alone in a room with that "CASH ME OUSSIDE" chick?

>sex has a huge influence on when and why Jason kills,
In part 3, a news announcer says something about sexual mutilations and there's a flashback scene that heavily implies he raped the main girl. The other movies completely dropped that, though.

Freddy's totally a molester even if they never say it, doesn't he repeatedly do sexual things and talk about fucking the teens he's killing?

Why did he take off his mask? That ain't in his character. Still a fun movie I guess.

It was extremely painful for them

Do not anger Jay.

I fucking hate how they kept changing how Freddie's powers worked throughout the movies, it's almost like he could do whatever.
1, 3, and 7 were by far the best ones at keeping it consistent, and they form a nice trilogy, with Nancy being in all of them.

My nig

Does Jason even have a character after he becomes undead? He doesn't even care about staying in the Crystal Lake area after that.