TRUMP GENERAL - JOE IS JOE EDITION

Pence on State of the Union 8/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=k4gz_j6fcr4
youtube.com/watch?v=nhetpsjOapU
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Latest bants
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/archive/
donaldjtrump.com/media/category/in-the-news

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

INTERVIEWS
>Pence with Jake Tapper 8/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=1XUscv0BW30
>Conway on Fox Sunday 8/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=nhetpsjOapU
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/HcLTFsDoStM
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtube.com/watch?v=13A6LjDZccw
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3dKqX
soros.dcleaks.com
archive.is/KJH4j
archive.is/ggXn1
archive.is/nPP0i
archive.is/QXq0F
archive.is/TwVtw
archive.is/rmqQR
archive.is/RdVrK
archive.is/h7fkk
archive.is/kt9ny
archive.is/y09FO
archive.is/Lqgsv
archive.is/kHiRK
archive.is/cjADc
archive.is/pW1iw
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s
youtube.com/watch?v=RLNuno33ggI
hotair.com/archives/2016/08/26/brilliant-response-obamas-dont-discriminate-warning-louisiana-pure-american-gold/
time.com/4470565/teens-for-trump/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86631443/#q86631443
youtube.com/watch?v=qzBfwAkrHL8
youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/30/trump-calls-kaepernicks-refusal-to-stand-for-national-anthem-terrible.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-30/retired-green-beret-rages-how-can-hillary-still-be-running-president
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:LwXcO-agP6sJ:www.huffingtonpost.com/david-seaman/hillary-clintons-health-i_b_11752226.html &cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
washingtonpost.com/politics/john-mccain-is-in-the-fight-of-his-life-in-the-age-of-donald-trump/2016/08/29/1e3168ac-6b11-11e6-99bf-f0cf3a6449a6_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be hillary
>have rumors about failing health spreading all over the internet
>fucking clearly not a trump shill dr. drew weighs in
>says your health and health care is of grave concern
>you want to respond to the rumors
>you go on late night comedy jew
>you sit awkward as fuck in normal cushioned chair because you cant stand up on your own if you sit normally
>literally your ass is on the edge of the chair and you are leaning back like it's a recliner
>you remind yourself to smile
>tell late night comedy jew you are in tip top health
>TIP TOP you repeat multiple times in an accidental spasm
>you smile and play it off as a joke
>this is a late night comedy jew after all :^)
>pretending to be human every once in a while actually feels good
>you tell comedy jew that rumors about your failing health are nothing but crazy conspiracy theories
>as the audience is laughing about how wacky the conspiracy theorists are you have surreptitiously depressed a button behind your ear
>the exoskeleton hidden underneath your pantsuit raises you out of the recline position for your big stunt
>opening the jar of pickles
>to shame the conspiracy theorists with mockery
>this should shut them up
>nobody will suspect a thing
>nobody will think for a second that your team has installed a trick pickle jar to insure against national embarrassment
>you happily wrench at the pickle jar and make humanoid-like facial signals indicating muscle strain
>lid pops off like a charm
>you laugh
>you laugh because you have rused them all
>you cant stop laughing, actually
>you see no need to stop yourself from laughing
>this is the late nite comedy jew after all

>Leaked Soros Document Calls For Regulating Internet To Favor 'Open Society' Supporters
archive.is/3dKqX

>Soros Leaks is back
soros.dcleaks.com

>Leaked Memo Exposes George Soros' Plan To Overthrow Putin & Destabilise Russia
archive.is/KJH4j

>Wikileaks about to release 'significant' and 'unexpected' from Clinton's election campaign
archive.is/ggXn1

>Soros was directly instructing Clinton on what to do as Secretary State
archive.is/nPP0i

>DNC Clinton Campaign Accepting ‘Pay for Play’ Cash
archive.is/QXq0F

>Leak: George Soros' foundation tried to influence the Supreme Court justices on immigration case
archive.is/TwVtw

>Leak: George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded
archive.is/rmqQR

>Top DNC Official Wanted to Use Bernie Sanders’s Religious Beliefs Against Him
archive.is/RdVrK

>Clinton's State Dept advisors contacted NFL chief to ask for help over her "cracked head"
archive.is/h7fkk

>Rockefellers own the Zika Virus patent
archive.is/kt9ny

>Pro-Hillary PAC Spending $1 Million to Hire Online Trolls
archive.is/y09FO
>$6 Million now
archive.is/Lqgsv

>Soros, Alarmed by Trump, Pours Money into 2016 Race
archive.is/kHiRK

>Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come
archive.is/cjADc

>Soros Open Society Seeks to Reshape Census, Electoral Districts
archive.is/pW1iw

>More about George Soros, what he does besides control Hillary
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s

>See more of Clintons, Soros, and the World Elites' global money laundering operation:
>/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General thread

first post best post

Do you guys feel it too?

THIS IS AWOOOOVEMENT

First for Trump BTFOing the (((MSM))) again

CNN pushing the meme that Trump refuses to prep for the debates while Hillary is training with the guy who helped Trump write the Art of the Deal.

Anchor literally just said "she's gonna dunk on him in the debates".

Fuck CNN.

Adorable

Joe strikes me as the type of guy who spends 8 hours making the perfect D&D character with the greatest backstory using the most articulate reasoning, only to end his first roll with a 1 as the DM details how the character epic fails and gets assfucked by the nearest pack of orcs.

Anyone have that video of Trump calling out the camera man to music?

Where he keeps going, "turn the camera! Turn it!"

ARE THERE EVEN ANY RALLIES TODAY, BETWEEN THE DISASTROUS POLLS AND MSM BULLYING, I DON'T THINK I CAN TAKE IT ANY LONGER

Fuck I just got sad for a moment it was 9:11

No, but Hillary does.

Well the media will declare her winner regardless of how it goes

10,000 seat arena rally right outside of Seattle. It's gonna be yuge.

youtube.com/watch?v=RLNuno33ggI

He's the leader we want.
He's the leader we need.
He's here at the right time in history.
We're going to make history.
We're going to Make America Great Again

>tfw lifelong democrat grandmother who's voter democrat every election she could except for obama because he's a nigger supports trump

>he still gets triggered by daily bullying that's been going on since forever
>literally one poll has him down so they push that
Come, on, at least try.

Anyhow, we're getting ready for the immigration speech tomorrow.

nice

Did Joe do something today?

Joe wouldn't play DnD because it's witchcraft
yet he has no problem being in an adulterous relationship with mika

Patience, brother, his Immigration Policy Speech is tomorrow. Probably with Joe Arpaio.

I'm stoked to finally go get yelled at by liberals and wait in line for hours outside Seattle to see Donald today boys

Meanwhile, Trump is the guy who just rolled a basic fighter, no backstory and a gibberish name, and is kicking the ass of every monster. Also, he suceeded on every seduce roll for every barmaid from Blackmoor to Greyhawk.

This brilliant response to Obama's 'don't discriminate' warning to Louisiana is pure American gold - Hot Air
hotair.com/archives/2016/08/26/brilliant-response-obamas-dont-discriminate-warning-louisiana-pure-american-gold/ major BTFO If you haven't seen it.

BASED TIME BASED 14 YEAR OLD BLACK KID

TIMES ARE CHANGING LADS

time.com/4470565/teens-for-trump/

THE TIME IS NOW TO UNIFY WITH OUR BLACK BRETHREN FOR THE SAKE OF OUR COUNTRY

One by one, user, we're going to MAGA

Only the world's biggest asshole of a DM would allow a character to die with one failed roll. That being said, you're not wrong.

Do you guys think the entire NWO depends on Hillary getting elected?

>just rolled a basic fighter
No, he rolled a character with really unconventional stats, so everyone thought he would lose, but he didn't.

Remember this and apply it now and every day.

Step 1: Corner entire right wing into supporting racist, misogynistic, antisemitic worldview using anonymity of the internet as infiltration tactic. Create "alt right" movement using thousands of shills working for pennies per comment and pretend to be fellow outraged white American. Shills are actually foreigners or working for DNC as a Latino intern. Sheep white people are emboldened by the false notion that their ideas actually resonate with the mainstream, increasing their public displays of intollerance, reaffirming negative stereotypes and giving Democrats all the ammunition they need for majority rule. Ensure this demographic feels compelled to bully Republican leaders into supporting their unpopular views, thereby delegitimizing even moderate leaders and eliminating any chances of recovery for the party.

2. Statistical impossibility of any of the above views capturing a majority vote inevitability causes collapse of opposition party, as all but the tiny percent of far-right white Americans and anonymous Democratic propaganda shills are left to "defend" the Republican party.

3. Profit, of course.

Lol

Trump is the NWO

Sup Forums's not gonna like it one bit.

>tfw Kelsey Grammar is probably voting Trump (Seattle = Fraiser)

What bands/musicians support Trump?

Did Trump made another disqualifying speech or tweet?

linkin park

High charisma? Maybe he's a bard.

It would set things back for them but there's no permanently stopping it. It will eventually happen.

I just want to live out the rest of my lives, and if I have kids, ensure that the rest of their lives are lived, outside of the hell on earth that will shortly follow when (((they))) begin depopulation and a nuclear WWIII-WWIV.

none that still want a career

>linkin park

Those guys spew out against "global warming," every chance they get

Whenever real CTR shills have us down, Pirkanmaa is there to make us smile. Thank you, Pirkanmaa!

>Only the world's biggest asshole of a DM would allow a character to die with one failed roll.
Traveller chargen.

truly causes one to ponder

>Do you guys think the entire NWO depends on Hillary getting elected?
Why do you think they are panicking so much? Trump is a YUGE threat because he's a nativist and nationalist, which they have been against in order to accomplish their goals.

Expect more shilling, more shrillness, more false flags.

They woke the monster (vote) and they can't shove us back in the bottle now.

I'm convinced this immigration softening bullshit was an attempt to sabotage the "monster vote". It's why Trump's speech tomorrow is so important.

If Trump really does bring back low paying manufacturing jobs from Mexico, maybe we'll finally be able to get cheap, high-grade cocaine from all the increased drug trafficking.

Thank you for correcting the record!

>It would set things back for them but there's no permanently stopping it. It will eventually happen.
The old "inevitibility" fallacy.

The great thing is that King Nigger's repeated bungling of the gun issue has made the American populace more paranoid and better armed than its been since the 19th century, and the military would side with Trump in case of a dispute, so they HAVE to rely on the vote now.

I downloaded a Traveller character generator just to see how many characters died before I finished. What a game.

But how do you get the cocaine past the wall?

>all these hundreds of hours of True Detective tier work
>fucking memes about merchant jews were right all along
Goddamnit I should've known...

i don't get why mexico's such a shit hole. what went wrong? why don't they just stop being shit and take care of themselves?

Anyone else getting kind of burnt out by all the media shilling lately?

It's frustrating as fuck seeing Trump come out making all these fantastic speeches and packing stadiums with tens of thousands of people and then spending the next week having to listen to the media lie through their teeth about his campaign.

Not sure if you're trolling or just retarded, most contraband comes through checkpoints.

Maybe if we take back the low paying manufacturing jobs, they'll all go back?

This is why I'm convinced Alex Jones goes off about reptilians. I think he really is taking about Jews, but his big donors are Jewish, but redpilled, so he has to couch it in this crazy code so they don't stop giving him cash.

Did you miss that thread with insider user explaining it?
>pic related
Also said Kellyanne Conway was hired to sell the "softening" to the normies.

>"she's gonna dunk on him in the debates".
More lie she's gonna go boom boom and no huma to cleanup.

>the military would side with Trump in case of a dispute, so they HAVE to rely on the vote now.
Don't forget the intel community (which isn't monolithic) largely is behind Trump.

nice. Have you got the full image of all his posts the other day?

also he just did another one last thread if you wanted to record that one down

Link?

Just means they're getting seriously nervous.

Do you think she makes eye contact with Huma as she changes her diapers?

Above all: Never give up.Never,never,never give up.

That assumes she has the ability to control her own eye movements for more than three seconds at a time. Having seen her pepe speech I doubt that.

>reptilians

what else would you call a caste that has been bred for cunning, ruthlessness and extreme intelligence?

>i don't get why mexico's such a shit hole. what went wrong? why don't they just stop being shit and take care of themselves?
Because they aren't White.
I didn't save the full image of it but here's the archive link for the one that discussed immigration
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86631443/#q86631443

youtube.com/watch?v=qzBfwAkrHL8

Soon....

>Because they aren't White.
That and even the "white" parts are really a bunch of lazy Spics who care more about siestas, family power, and bunga bunga than actually improving their country.

MEMES

alright thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U

It wouldn't surprise me.

>first debate
>shillary taking long toilet break
>"oh boy i hope she didn't fall in"
>croud laughs
>shilldawg eventually returns
>"good to see you made it back, get some fresh tenas?"
>croud laughs again
oh if only

Eagles of Death Metal

Lol

How is that shilling? The Jews will eat any entertainer alive if they publicly support him.

When I joined a pyramid scheme they had me learn the same shit

slayer

>Alex Jones goes off about reptilians
He doesn't do that. That's David Icke

LA Times, God Emperor up 3

Thank you!

There's a new one he did about 10 minutes ago here

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/30/trump-calls-kaepernicks-refusal-to-stand-for-national-anthem-terrible.html

BASED

Retired Green Beret Rages "How Can Hillary Still Be In The Running For President?"
>zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-30/retired-green-beret-rages-how-can-hillary-still-be-running-president

Clinton's Health Is Superb (Aside From Seizures, Lesions, Adrenaline Pens)

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:LwXcO-agP6sJ:www.huffingtonpost.com/david-seaman/hillary-clintons-health-i_b_11752226.html &cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

how great is this man?

how great is this tweet?

Hint: VERY GREAT INDEED!

Post tfw you realize this isn't even the (((msm's))) final form.
>after the debates when Trump categorically destroys Hillary the media will be so bold faced with their lies and shilling they will never be taken seriously again.

John McCain (puppet for Israel) is in the fight of his political life in the age of Donald Trump

washingtonpost.com/politics/john-mccain-is-in-the-fight-of-his-life-in-the-age-of-donald-trump/2016/08/29/1e3168ac-6b11-11e6-99bf-f0cf3a6449a6_story.html

Bumpf for Drumpf

Trump is starting to flirt with self-deportation ideas.

So Mexicans come here for jobs...
And we're going to take jobs away from Mexico...
And expect Mexicans to go back to Mexico...
Which they already left because they couldn't get a job...
Where there are now fewer jobs...

The God Emperor is great indeed, user.