Why hasn't there ever been any kenny vs spenny content on here

why hasn't there ever been any kenny vs spenny content on here.

the show is pure pranking reality kino

Leafkino is too real for Sup Forums

I fucking miss that show. Torrented every episode.

you'd think this show would be right up this boards alley

too chad for Sup Forums

There really isn't a lot to discuss.

God I miss this show. Kenny's other stuff is pretty good. The papal chase is pure pope kino.

triumph of the will is godly as well

watched this entire series a few years ago, wish i could forget all of it and see it all for the first time again. the best ones are the ones where the premise doesn't sound that funny.

Who Can Drink More Beer? Is the best episode.
They aren't acting.
Kenny is a total scumbag and Spenny's obvious alcohol problem is laid bare to all
It's some serious cringe, but hilarious at the same time

Love this show. Anyone know of they did commentary for all the episodes or only a select few?

It's been years since I looked at the DVD's but I'm sure commentary tracks were only for a few episodes.

the who can bone more women one was super cringe too

GOAT comedy. This scene is the funniest moment in tv history.

Actually met Spenny and had a few shots with him. AMA.

Is he different in real life aka less of a loser?

He is literally the same in real life. Not even remotely different.

He was performing on a stage in a local bar. I asked him to play some Neil Young and he said "I take requests but I don't do them, y'know?" Something gay like that. Totally full of himself even though he's washed up. I mean he's not a bad musician but he's an egotist, through and through.

Kenny would definitely be cooler to hang out with. He also lives in the area AFAIK but he only does comedy shows, sometimes with Spenny.

I'm ashamed that I can't recognize that moment. Is it from Weed Episode?

It's from when the tranny whips out his dick

Who can bang more women? I think.

It's the one where Spenny gets multiple BJ's from a tranny.

It's interesting to think what reaction this episode would get today. Hell even the whole series, Kenny does multiple jew and hitler skits, makes fun of retarded people etc

Not surprised I didn't recognize it, I've seen every episode at least five times except for that one which I've only watched once. The episode is pretty boring and once you know the reveal there's no reason to watch it again.

>Tfw Kenny Hotz is 50 years old now

Kenny is an egomaniac, I'm not sure hanging out with him would be that fun past the first hour

There's multiple times throughout the series, and in interviews afterwards, where he clearly thinks he's a B-list celebrity. The first thing that comes to mind is him getting arrested in Vegas on Triumph of the Will and going "I'm Kenny Hotz don't you know who I am, you're making a big mistake etc"

Kenny owned a bar in Toronto named the hoxton. It's shut down now but was at king and bathurst.