I'm 22 and I have three white children already

Why aren't YOU doing more to help protect the white race? Any so-called "red pilled" man should be popping out children with a beautiful traditional wife before they hit age 20 and they should keep going until they've had at least eight. This is what Hitler would have wanted.

Post feet.

No, not yours.

I WILL! ONE DAY I WILL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WHITE FAMILY!
REEEEEEEE

JUST

>Why aren't YOU doing more to help protect the white race?

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Because not everyone can afford it. I'd love to have a large family, but we simply are too poor to have many children.

(And no, I will not get a job in a larger city because fuck having a family in those shitholes)

FUCKING NORMANS

ROOOOOOOOOOO

>ONE DAY I WILL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WHITE FAMILY!

you have to be white first.

I'm raising a couple bananas right now. (yellow on the outside, white on the inside)

My plan is to have 12 kids. Gonna start at about age 32, when I'm loaded. marry a twenty year old with perfect genes, curvy but not fat, based as fuck, red-pilled beyond all get-out. She'll be a stay at home mom but still strong willed. After the 5th kid the oldest will raise the others. Hopefully we'll have a big yard front and back. Homeschooled only, taught by mom, under her constant love and care. Will encourage sports to make friends, also going to church youth groups and things of that nature. Would love if they had neighborhood friends and all went out to bike to each other's house to play. World might be unrecognizable by then but we'll see.

>we simply are too poor to have many children.
The problem is that shitskins do not let this stop them. Kudos to you for being responsible however.

I can't fit a wife and kids inside my student apartment. That's my only excuse.

>I'm 22 and I'm white trash already. Why aren't you?

I don't know Bill BoB I like my 150k salary to be spent on myself.

all while wearing a nice white jacket with sawn together sleaves right?

Sounds good burgerbro.

But we whites can't get as much welfare as the shitskins.

notice how all those things don't depend on your actions?
>girl needs to be perfect
>oldest kid will raise kids
>before that the wife will
>wife will homeschool 12 kids
>kids need to go to church

Kinda sad, your fantasy even realised that you are worth noting and will add nothing of value to the family.

Scratch that, very sad.

>he fell for the homeschool meme
Have fun having r9k tier awkward kids

He specifically said white. Also post hard cock, everyone itt.

im 12

France with the tactical nuke.

tits or gtfo

I make 20k a year and we have the means to comfortably go for number four soon.

I'm 17

Hey don't tell anyone but mine got a bit of yellow in them too- I've got glorious Germanic ancestry but my grandpa caught the yellow fever after Vietnam.

>Why aren't YOU doing more to help protect the white race?
Why would I want to protect a race I'm not a part of?

>only three kids

Degenerate. Women shouldn't be mating with men ten years older then them, your ideal 22 year-old girl should be with a man closer to her age so that she can have a constant partner to grow into old age with, be there with the children together, and retire together when they're grown. You're an idiot. Other than that, I'm literally already on my way to living your ideal life and I'm ten years younger than your retarded starting point.

That's how old I was when I met my wife. We got pregnant within one year.

flip your screen 09 degrees, bro. Not a frog :)

90*

Because I do not have yet the moral, economic, social, and psychological responsibility to raise a child or even date a woman/marry one.

I have resigned my life to "normal" happenings.

I am taking a vow of celibacy and focusing on politics, economics, history, maths, and the sciences.

An intellectual doesn't need a woman in his life.

I am 100% committed in the search of knowledge and wisdom.

Op Is probably right. Time to settle down lads.

Oh I take it back fuck your shitty flag and my missing glasses.

Man this guy makes me SAD AS FUCK! I was just listening watching the Love Will Tear us Apart video last night with my wife and I swear we both teared up just thinking about the situation.

>fat bible belt American with retarded muslim tier values

I can't even begin to fathom the absolute humongousity of your autismal self-delusions

How you sustain them with 22 years?

stop stealing our colours

>white race

fuck off chink

t. fedora wearing half-nigger faggot.

Det är sådant vi behöver få hit om vårt folk ska överleva!

My wife ran away from home when she was sixteen, we moved off to a cheap rural town and we started freelancing on Amazon Mturk. Kept that up for the past few years until this year I saw an interesting job at a local bank open up, applied and now I somehow have this cushy corporate bank job making a small but decent entry level salary, my wife stays at home and takes care of the babies, cooks, cleans, runs errands, handles bills, etc, and also does a bit of freelancing to bring in extra money for food and fun purchases.

I am actually a scholar in training.

The white race is dead anyway.

People laugh at white people nowadays.

You have no more power.

Sweden where do you get off? You realize what a shit hole your country has become right? You realize what your self-righteous, selfish, modern, Jewish lifestyle has gotten you? Our 100% white, all-American "muslim tier" values are what will save us while your land enjoys being the newest rape capital of the world you fucking idiot, have fun being a nu-male and having one or two kids and then watching them get fucked by muslims.

what did you usually make in a week doing mturk? i'm actually thinking about doing it.

post dick because it would be cool

Because it's hard to find a young girl of legal age who will voluntarily let you impregnate them in their early 20s or late teens.

Most of these bitches want to wait until they're 30 or 40 to have kids.

You have to redpill them really hard and make them want to have a family.

That's a big snickers

Damn dude....

>rewards: .01

From a far it actually looks like she is sucking African-American penis.

Very sad, I guess some of us aren't meant to be around, it can be too painful.

because white western women want pretty much nothing to do with a quality man

for you

Sorry I was trying to find some of the screenshots I've used for my landlord for proof of income, I'll keep looking, but when we both did it we would be anywhere from 400-600 a week. My wife works now and like I said, has time to do things like clean the whole house, play with the tots and teach them things, bake breads and make dinners for when I get home, and still finds time to passively make about 200-250 a week.

It's tough but it can happen. Mine was fifteen when we met, she wanted to be a mom since she was a little girl, already told me how many she wanted and what we would name them, etc, and I could tell she had the potential for being red-pilled because I heard her on the school bus arguing with some leftie tards about how it's not a big deal to say niggers. She was practically begging me to get her pregnant within a couple of months of dating. Best part is that we were each other's first relationships took each other's virginity of course.

He shouldn't have cheated on her ):

20k dollars? 4 kids?
sure, wait till they grow up, and get to teen years..
you will ask yourself, "where did it go wrong?"

n-no

too harsh?

>People laugh at white people nowadays.
>I do not have yet the moral, economic, social, and psychological responsibility to raise a child or even date a woman/marry one

And we're the laughing stock.

I think you should :]

I'm not worried about it. Neither mine or her parents went to college and all make over 100k a year. I didn't go to college and like I said have a corporate job at a bank- my co-workers make thousands more than me, the only reason that I make less is my age and lack of experience but if I wanted to (which I'm not planning on it) I could ride out this job for the rest of my life and guarantee a great, ever-increasing income. I also fell for the STEM meme a year or two ago and spent some time earning some qualifications- turns out banking is the next big industry for young computer guys, so I'm going to see if that becomes a thing or not. Even if we were poor by the time the kids grow up, I won't really give a fuck. My kids will have love and support which is more than I've had, so they can't end up too bad.

It was a necessary btfo.

Define "quality man."

>Completely ignoring who's bringing the money in to support the family in the first place : ^)

Stupid Frog.

No HItler would of not wanted white trash retards like you having children living on welfare

>Even if we were poor by the time the kids grow up, I won't really give a fuck.

"all we need is love"

Quality = fat neckbeard video game player who never leaves his basement

>I want a perfect family that is moulded by my perfect wife, kids and church. All I do is work my ass off

what a way to live

We don't get welfare. What else about anything I've told you so far makes you think we're white trash?

You know, you don't have to keep your children locked away from others and in their room/ the house just because they are home schooled. The homeschooling is bad meme needs to die. Because even if it is bad, (it isn't) in my personal opinion it would be better to be awkward than to be a retarded drone that will learn very little, and will be indoctrinated.

You've had children when you are too young. No one your age is ready to have children. You are just as irresponsible as a nigger. I feel sorry for your retard children living in poverty

that's why its unusual for marrying young these days. There is a culture of having sex a lot in your 20s.
Rip Ian :(

No one is ever ready to have children. Don't believe the 'steady job' meme because everything can be taken from you in an instant.

If you want kids have them.

What the fuck are you talking about you fucking retard faggot? If we're not ready to have kids then HOW DID WE DO IT?! Our bodies were ready to procreate, that's literally the only determination of what is "ready to have children" that is based in fact, everything else is subjective bullshit and your particular bullshit is coming right from the jews you kike lover

I'm sure it went deeper than that, from the music alone you can tell he's not some simple, superficial fool.

>Dysgenics helps the White race
If you were actually concerned for the White race, you'd be helping take down the plutocrats, not producing more retarded children from your inferior line.

The cost of living is ridiculously high in the UK.
For example, petrol (gasoline) here costs $8.40/gallon.

Sorry i triggered you retard
You are ready to have children when you are FINANCIALLY READY YOU IRRESSPONSIBLE WHITE NIGGER

You ugly white trash kids are gonna end up in jail woth all the other niggers because of your selfish behaviour
I bet you live in some really poor American state like Hillbillybama

My wife and I try our best to spread info about the kikes as often as possible. We're often behind the threads pointing out Trump's kike connections. Our genetics are fucking fantastic and I know it. My wife is a pure Celt with gorgeous features, perfect birthing hips, her pregnancies went off without a hitch, she labored for literally like four hours (for the uniformed, most women especially modern women who wait to be 25+ take 10-30 hours to go through labor) and pushed each baby out in under ten minutes, breastfed like a champ right out the gate and was back feeling healthy within days. Our kids came were 9, 10 and 10 pounds with perfect APGAR scores, they've all crawled, sat, rolled and walked months earlier than most kids their age (all walking by nine months), the oldest is smart as hell and very nice, they're all handsome too. My own bloodline goes back to real Germany, near Denmark, I'm 6'3'' and I've always been strong and fit without even trying. Our kids are so fucking sick.

>spread info about the kikes
Yet I can just about guarantee with 100% certainty that you belong to a jewish religion and advocate jewish culture.

>Our kids are so fucking sick.
Right there you proved your genes are garbage. Did you give all your kids neck tattoos too?

Are there cheaper rural areas?

Says who? You? The Jews? Can you find any irrefutable proof that you must have a certain amount of money to raise kids? You're wrong, you fucking idiot, but keep controlling your life based on the orders of kikes if you want fag. I live in Oregon, it is poor as fuck here, but that's called ingenuity, I moved somewhere cheap so I could afford to do what I want as opposed to what the kikes want. You're too much of a coward to do something like that.

Nope, we're not religious.

From how many different moms?

I have never met a homeschooled person who was not socially awkward, kids need the social interaction environment schools provide to be successful with other people

> wahhhh I don't like you sense of humor that means you're wrong!

One.

>poverty causes crime
We just need mo money fo dem programs

Nice numbers and yeah this fucking retard must be a leftist if he thinks that being poor will turn my kids into criminals.

Jesus fucking Christ how stupid are you?

What seperates whites to niggers, indians etc is that we are not irresponsible and don't shit out babies that we can't look after. Stay poor

200 years ago we did and we were also in better shape than we are today

Jesus christ can you be any more of a kike? Tell me how I can't look after my babies by the way?? Weird, because I go to work every day, make tons of money, and leave knowing my wife is tending to my children with close love and care. What about this sounds remotely similar to how niggers act?

200 years ago people died when they were 40 retard

no they didnt

You started this thread by telling people how to act you moron

22. 2 children. Sounds like a nigger to me

Yeah they did retard. Look it up

>tfw more and more people around me suddenly start getting married

Does this feel weird to you too, guys? I've been together with my bf for 7 years now but I still feel too young to get married, I'm only 24

no they didn't lots of people died young dragging down the average
They didnt keel over at 40
>22. 2 children. Sounds like a nigger to me
The difference is they dont raise their children

>24
clock is ticking grandma

I'm clearly arguing with an Asperger