JL news

I'm actually some what high up the chain of production for JL and I'm just sick of the rumours, I'm going to go over the general stuff and then you can ask away if you're interested:

>What's Whedon doing
He's been hired to basically rework dialogue, most scenes where the characters are standing around and talking, like batcave scenes have been reworked. Terrio had used dialogue that had a lot of metaphors, but when watching a cut they found it felt too formal and didn't work with a group that were meant to become friends, it also didn't test too well with very early test audiences, so they decided to change it . Snyder asked WB to let Whedon come in and help re-do these scenes and Snyder thought Whedon was able to capture this better than himself, Snyder was meant to direct this before his family tragedy, and with Whedon on board already they asked him to direct.

The Writers credit won't be passed by the WGA, it's just a way of WB getting people excited as they think Joss is a big part of the movie, when he's really not

>What are they changing?
Cyborg is getting a massive overhaul, in the film he was an incredibly dark charater who's charater was defined by his accident and hating his dad, only having a slightly happy moment with his father after they rescue him. They've re-done it to him pretending to be fine around people but being dark on the inside, only to find comradery among the JL and finally feeling "normal"

Deathstoke has been cut other than a mention by Alfred to Bruce as Reeves' doesn't want to use Deathstoke in his first batman, so a set up this early would be useless.

The movie had plenty of references to Darkseid by name, but this has been changed to things like "my master" from Steppenwolf as they want to use less of him to make the final part of the film have a bigger pay off, Darkseid killing Steppenwolf on his return to apokolips.

If you guys what to know anything else, I'll let you know what I know

How is Ben doing? is he good?

He wants out, but only after Reeves's Batman.

He's mad about the reputation his batman is getting, he'll do The Batman as he likes what Reeves has planed, but if JL gets the same reception as BvS he's out, the contingency is that Nightwing is pushed up to be made quickly and he'll replace batman

How quippy is it?

Fuck off and decide who is answering this "truth" shit

More than originally intended, Flash has the most, they've given Cyborg some more during the reshoots and Batman has a few lines, overall something similar to the amount WW has

What is Atlantis like and Aquaman current relation to the throne? Is he already king? What does mera want with him? Are they friends?

How does superman comeback? How grand do they treat him?

Tell more about the story, OP. Any surprises?

How powerful is the flash? Do they nerf him?

I'm expecting him to never be in danger in the movie seeing as how he should be leagues faster than every attack coming. How do they handle his powerset?

Atlantis looks fantastic, Aquaman is king but has left Ocean master in charge of the throne as he's not sure what to do, Mera and him are already married, she's gone to check on him and say that his people need him

Barry is probably the most powerful member of the league in terms of raw power, but he basically doesn't know how to use it other than running fast, so he needs help here and there, they balance him surprisingly well

What is aqaumans journey/arc in this film? What is he so unsure of? Pls tell me it's not another thor 1 bullshit where he is a grown ass man but needs to learn "maturity" shit

You literally said all of nothing. How is his powerset in the fucking film? What does he do? How the fuck does he need help? With what? You are being vague as fuck and speaking shit we can either tell or can assume. Give an example of how powerful he is. Fox quicksilver moments he has. Fucking anything other than speaking a lot of nothing. Do you need more time to make it up?

His dad lied to him about who he was, just said it was a miracle, so Arthur grew up believing he was human basically his whole life, and then Mera came to assassinate him, but they fell in love and Mera showed him Atlantis, he doesn't want the responsibility but takes it, his people distrust him because he is of the surface so he is unsure of himself. In JL we find him being away from Atlantis for months as he doesn't want to deal with it, he leaves Ocean Master in charge as Mera cannot be on the throne as she is of Xebel

How does Superman cameback?

His powerset basically boils down to being able to run fast and being able to throw the lightning he generates, he needs help because even though he's faster than everyone else he has no idea what to do as he's only been a street level hero up until that point. During the first Steppenwolf fight Barry gets cocky and is almost killed by a parademon, he's fast but doesn't have the equivalent of Spidey sense so he still needs to be alert at all times, something he's not had to do so before hand.

Lex is interrogated by Batman and Wonder Woman after he's released from Arkham, he tells them that the scout ship has a regeneration chamber for mortally wounded kryptonians, though it wouldn't normally work, the fact that Superman's been drinking radiation for 30 something years is enough to Kickstart the process.

no one cares
Kill yourself

>Lex gives the informaction to the team.to bring supes back to life

Lol no

Is Danny Elfman score good?

Nice, so what the fuck does he actually do in the film...again.

>he doesn't have spider sense
No shit
>he runs fast and throws lightning bolts
No fucking shit casual

Again, what does he do? And how is it handled. Name his big moment.

Kek, you aren't even trying

This sounds fanfic tier

>powerful is the flash, what does he do in the flick
>he's fast

Derp

reminder: reeves wants to shoot The Batman in black and white and use a Jazz soundtrack

Is this true?

A lot of what youre saying sounds true

Sound memey as fuck but a jazz soundtrack would work well with Catwoman move if done right

fucking lying kike. we know Snyder was pushed out because he was making a film and not a redditor style marvel flick. WB execs brought in Reddit Whedon to "lighten" the tone.

>I'm actually some what high up the chain of production for JL and I'm just sick of the rumours
>heres an image i saved in one of my fellow numale capeshit dc threads

Watch it user

Here's a rumor I heard. DC is fucking incompetent when it comes to live action movies and needs to genocide it's entire executive staff. Is this true Yes.?

God damn. Just wait fir the movie you psychotic fagot.

He also wasn't vague at all. Knowing The Flash's capability in the DCU and seeing he's a teenage Twinkie in DCEU just put two and two together mother fucker.

yes. I'm OP by the way.

But Reeves wants to make more than 1 movie

Marvel is so incompetent that managed to give the true death to the only being in creation literally immune to death. How are they fucking beating you morons?

>overall something similar to the amount WW has
If this is real, I'm okay with this. WW's humor was definitely not as bad as the MCU's, and the chemistry between the main characters worked well with it.

No you fuck off, asscuck

This is your brain on capeshit... and autism

And you just killed your roleplay attempt in one post.

Make sure to pray good vibes come to big ben so he'll do the trilogy
>fyi he's contractually obligated to make the batman solo film

>the ice cream scene was hilarious
You should be so proud

>Terrio had used dialogue that had a lot of metaphors, but when watching a cut they found it felt too formal and didn't work with a group that were meant to become friends, it also didn't test too well with very early test audiences, so they decided to change it
I'm out. Terrio's dialogue made BvS great. Especially the Lex scenes. Literally too smart for capeshit plebs. I hope a good future for Terrio and Snyder. They deserve it. Him calling in Whedon is basically just giving up and giving the studio shills what they want.

dont be naive. Snyder was forced out. they wanted him out so bad they killed his daughter

Shitposting aside, how do such idiots feel that the entirety of Snyder's religious nonsense is a fucking joke compared to a tree that literally only says 3 or 5 words.

Why do marvelfags still inject themselves in our conversations with their kiddy assembly-line Feige garbage? Nobody asked the opinions of a shiteater.