Holocaust Thread

What do you think really happened? Are we being lied to? If so, how could so many people lie about something like this for so long? And why? Would the Germans not destroy records of it for reasons of damage control? Is there a specific thing that convinced you one way or the other? There's so many questions.

I don't really have a hardline stance one way or the other, I'm more so interested in what you lads think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

getting tired of these fucking threads

LOOK ASSHOLE

it happened okay

maybe the numbers don't add up. 6 million jews. Pffft. Highly unlikely.

But 6 million people including jews. YES. it fucking happened

SO FUCK OFF WITH REPEATING THIS STUPID FUCKING THREAD.

Store front mother fucker

How could pictures like this be faked? There's so many of them. The logistics of such a conspiracy would be mindboggling and involve so many parties.

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk

youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

Nice reading comprehension there my friend. I said I don't have a hardline stance one way or another. And this is the first time I've made a thread about this. Sorry if you can't handle a healthy debate. I don't see the problem in questioning official narratives. If you do, then maybe you should go find a safe space somewhere else, cause you sure as shit won't find it here.

Why is it illegal to question the holocaust in many European countries? Is this not an infringement of your right to free speech?

Photographs like that don't make sense to me, why create so much evidence of their crimes, these picture aren't even funny like abu graib

pls turn this into copypasta and paste in every holocaust thread

>Select all images with a stormfront

I notice that similar to Pedowood threads, threads about the holocaust or holocaust denial tend to attract people that attempt to silence or otherwise shut down the discussion. It really makes you think doesn't it?

storm front fags are more faggoty by even asking this question.

seriously. Most faggoty

Where did you even get the idea that I'm some sort of storm fag? First of all I'm not even white. Second of all I'm not saying it didn't happen. I'm simply trying to start a discussion. If you can't handle that than her the fuck out and go look at pictures of kittens on tumblr. But whatever. By all means, please continue to bump the thread.

Jackass...

they created pictures like this you dumb cock sucker. Is because they thought they were going to win the war. So they didnt' give a fuck.

You stupid, obtuse, gay, cock gobbling goblin.

some facts were embellished (numbers of deaths, executions), some facts were omitted (allied bombardment of supply lines causing starvation of prisoners and soldiers, typhus epidemic in camps) some facts can't be refuted (intentional systemic imprisonment and decimation of "undesirable" population)

like said, the question isn't wether it happened or not, but rather what happened exactly

Dont pretend to be all innocent. Your inciding this retribution, because your so fucking stupid

There is nothing to discuss. It happened. PERIOD.

Who gives a fuck if the numbers are skewed. It happened. That's all you need to tell yourself.

Are you Jewish?

>european country
>free speech

pick one

Does everyone here actually think this didn't happen/events were altered/justified? Or is it just a meme?

who gives a fuck "what happened exactly"

want to know what happened exactly. Alot of people, including jews. Got killed. Doesn't matter how the fuck they got killed. THey got rounded up in camps and killed, exterminated. Whatever the fuck you wanna call it.

Does it matter if its' a 1000 vs 6 million. NO .....it does not.
One life is just as important as 6 million lives.

Every person you see dead in those pictures. Was somebody. They were not soldiers. They did not ask to be rounded up and put in prisons because of no crime, but just because they are who they are.

That's the plain and simple narrative.

To ask "did it really happen"
Go shoot yourself in the face, you fucking moron.

I wish they would do it to you. Just so you can ask yourself as your about to be shot in the back of the head and added to the body heap "is this realy happening"

You poor excuse for a human being.

I never said it didn't happen. In fact I'm certain it did. I just don't think we're getting the whole truth. I definitely don't buy the whole 6 million Jews died narrative.

I am absolutely as far away from jew as possible.

Im a racist almost aryan mindset. Even cut my hair like a german soldier.

But im not so fucking dumb as to ask the question "did it happen"

It's funny but because of people like you, your highly offensive, agressive, irrational behaviour I am inclined to research it and doubt it. Maybe I just instinctevly don't want to be in the same group as you.

the picture aren't fake, but they are documenting prisoners suffering from malnutrition induced by typhus and the allied bombing of german supply lines, not systemic starvation by the german authorities

>gif
Kek

If it happened, it wasn't enough. If it didnt happened, they it should've.

Praise Spurdo

It would be best if you leave now before your friends and family begin to notice your behaviors changing.

There is never going to be an exact count you fucking dildo

Are you that stupid? seriously?

Just like there is never going to be an exact count on how many died in the war.
No country can give an exact amount of soliders died, and they all had dog tags and numbers.

SO shut the fuck up with your idiotic ramblings

"whats the exact numberrrrrrr"

>One life is just as important as 6 million lives.
>go shoot yourself in the face
> I wish they'd do it to you

Yup, there it is. Like clockwork. People like this always act like they have the moral high ground when in reality they're more hateful that the people they accuse of hatred. Nice job, you overly emotional child.

There was no holocaust

Jewish Hollywood keeps making movies exaggerating gas chambers to instill white guilt into

schindlers list by jew Spielberg
the pianist by jew Polanski
apt pupil by jew bryan singer
Many more

Im not defensive, irrational and if im offensive GOOD.

cause when you see the level of stupidity from a thread like this. The users should be banned for making 1. a fucking stupid post, that borders on retard level
2. repeating the same post every day.

This site is for 18+ kid

Expected spooky skeleton gif tbqh

into whites* obvs

I'm just glad you're bumping my thread. The only thing you're doing is attracting more people into the thread. If this thread gets like 100+ replies, I will have you to thank. :)

>Doesn't matter how the fuck they got killed.

it does matter when you're still demanding pity and reparations for it 70 years later

You Id is blue like your pill faggot

I know you're shitposting here, but at least try to do it sensibly, I'm actually saying there is no shadow of a doubt that it happened. I don't know why you wish my death for it.

As for who gives a fuck what happened exactly, the united nations do. It is premise of the definition of crimes agains humanity, the way it has been put up is just as important in the case against nazi regime enablers in the nuremberg trials. You can't give a shit about the holocaust and claim that how it went down doesn't matter.

People die in wars

What bothers me is not the pity and reparations, but the fact that you came be THROWN IN JAIL for questioning the holocaust. That just seems so insane to me. Sure it's kind of a dick move to question it, considering there's people out there who survived the horrors, but still. You shouldn't be thrown in jail for it.

BULLSHIT, you could not possibly know that

No one can. Except the old fuckers that are still alive.

And the germans have admitted it. The fucking bundeswehr uses the old soldiers records to PROVE in german court, that they are war criminals IE. they killed prisoners by starvation, poison, shooting, what the fuck ever means necessary.
They have documentation in the wamsey protocol.

SO fuck off.

So they killed millions of people. Who fucking cares. It's the past
But dont' fucking show your stupidity to say "it didn't happen"

>says the pink ID
Lmao GEYYYYYY

if the holocaust didn't happen, then why did auschwitz exist?

That explanation doesn't make any sense. If they couldn't get food there to prevent starvation, how did they get the material to build so many crematoria? I mean, if their intention wasn't to kill them, why have so many crematoria? And why did they have special gas chambers with custom built ventilation systems that were obviously filled with deadly gas?

And even if the typhus/starvation explanation were true, what were all those people doing there in the first place? Are you really saying they were free to leave as they pleased? Obviously if you keep someone detained you are responsible for their well-being.

Nigger

>What do you think really happened

>A later generation of Jews arose that did not know the Lord or the work he had done for Jews, the Jews did what was evil in the sight of the Lord. They served false idols, and abandoned the Lord, the God of their ancestors, the one who had brought them out of the land of Egypt. They followed other morals, the morals of the peoples around them, and degenerated downwards, and provoked the Lord.

>Because they had abandoned the Lord and spread atheism and the communism, the anger of the Lord flared up against Jews, and he delivered them into the power of plunderers who despoiled them. He sold them into the power of the enemies around them, and they were no longer able to withstand their enemies. Whenever they marched out, the hand of the Lord turned against them, as the Lord had said, and as the Lord had sworn to them; and they were in great distress. But the Lord raised up saviors to save them from the power of their plunderers; but they did not listen to their saviors either, for they prostituted themselves by following other beliefs, lowering themselves down to them. They were quick to stray from the way their ancestors had taken, who obeyed the commandments of the Lord;

>You're not thinking like me you're idiot !

>they died from natural causes!
this is what stormtards actually believe

Nice it's seems they are obviously jew corps

>If they couldn't get food there to prevent starvation, how did they get the material to build so many crematoria?
the camps were built early on in the war,when there was no shortage of material; bombardments of supply line and epidemic happened in the last stretch of the war, years later.

>I mean, if their intention wasn't to kill them, why have so many crematoria? And why did they have special gas chambers with custom built ventilation systems that were obviously filled with deadly gas?

I don't know enough about the gaz chambers, but to me having crematoriums makes sense if you consider that a forced labour camp of this size is going to produce a lot of waste and that in the 30's, it was common to burn stuff to dispose of it; it was most certain used to dispose of bodies as well, but probably not designed for that sole purpose.

>And even if the typhus/starvation explanation were true, what were all those people doing there in the first place? Are you really saying they were free to leave as they pleased?

no, I'm not; they were forced labour camp where innocent civilians were detained and suffered great trauma and death

meant for

I could see that be the nazis trying to dispose of diseased corpses.

I don't know anything anymore, I don't trust what I was taught in my public school, public memes can be corrupted and shifted to change history.

things like Patton and Churchill wishing they had fought the commies instead of the Germans make me think that the Germans weren't as bad as I was taught which further my disbelief that the Nazis were literally Satan incarnate.

I am America
/threadkiller/

I heard it was all third alliance that were sent to the aushwitz camps. they formed a rebel group called the third alliance. They were made to do war time labor.

What VPN are you using JIDF?

My dad when asked about Dresden shrugs it off saying it's war son it happens, asked about the Holocaust starts crying his eyes out, we aren't Jewish, something isn't right here that's all I know.

In public school they taught me that the Nazis made lamp shades out of Jewish skin. Turns out this wasn't true at all, and the realization that it's made up predates me going to school or even being alive at all. But my teacher told me that it was true. So what's true and what's made up? It's not just whether you think "it" happened or not. It's the hard line people put between "it's all true" or "it's all a lie" that drives people to question this stuff in the first place, so thanks for that I guess.

exactly.
I mean we get told to remain critical of history books because they are written by the victors, and then not to doubt any claim about the holocaust in the same breath.
I think it's healthy to demand proof and not to accept everything at face value.

THE HOLOCAUST IS A MYTH ! ! !

THE SOVIETS BUILT ALL THE DEATH CAMPS IN 1945 AFTER DEFEATING THE GERMANS ! ! !

THE AMERICANS THEN FLEW OVER JEWISH ACTORS FROM NEW YORK AND PLACED THEM IN THE DEATH CAMPS FOR THEIR PROPAGANDA FILMS ! ! !

>Polanski

How is that pedo not in jail? France has some explanation to do.

proof anybody actually claims this?
I've heard deniers mention the first part, but the second one sounds like straight up like propaganda to discredit the first.

>it happened okay
agree
>maybe the numbers don't add up.
>6 million
>Highly unlikely.
agree
>Why is it illegal to question
indeed
agree
>Doesn't matter how the fuck they got killed.
if LIES are being used to manipulate, it certainly does
agree
disagree
>forced labour camp
>civilians were detained and suffered great trauma and death
agree
>trying to dispose of diseased corpses
agree
>the Germans weren't as bad as I was taught
agree
>something isn't right here that's all I know.
indeed
>lamp shades
OSS
trauma based mind control in schools
#1 ethnicity in USA until very recently was: German
embedding deep shame at an early age makes population easier to control
it's the new original sin